GSP open to both Hendricks and Silva for his next fight

bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
More from Zahabi regarding the situation. Looks like Hendricks could be overlooked again if the UFC decides to go with the superfight later this year. Georges would also retire afterwards, if that was the case.

http://www.fighters.com/03/30/gsps-head-trainer-if-st-pierre-fights-anderson-silva-i-could-really-see-that-being-his-last-fight
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    LMFAO!!!!!

The Silva/GSP fight WILL NEVER HAPPEN

GSP WILL NEVER agree to fight him

FACT
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

LOL

Anderson didn't have a fight booked for a while and the second he gets a fight booked with Weedman, Zahabi is like "Ok Georges, here is our chance to make you not look like the puzzy you are, call out Anderson, he has a fight booked, he cannot accept"

And this ^^^

It happens all the time LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free
    Well.. that's only Firas speaking and saying he has to discuss this with Georges.

To be honnest I think if GSP comes back from vacation and says he wants Silva and Silva's willing to do it (which he will I'm pretty sure), Dana has to do it.. It sucks for Hendricks and for Weidman but they have to make that fight especially if its a carreer ending fight.

I think it could be a viable option considering that in this case, he would likely vacate his WW title since he wouldn't be coming back..

But I think we're day-dreaming again with this topic because we've all heard GSP say Weidman is a training partner and a friend and he wont want to take Weidman's shot.

But if he does then... make that damn fight.. I always thought it was a dumb fight for St-Pierre to take because he's a guy that relies a lot on his athleticism and Silva will definitely be bigger than him. But hell... if for once they both agree to do it just make it happen.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Brilliant, so now he can claim he wanted to fight Silva when he really wants no part of it.
    jduk said:

Brilliant, so now he can claim he wanted to fight Silva when he really wants no part of it.

Bingo
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free

Well.. that's only Firas speaking and saying he has to discuss this with Georges.

To be honnest I think if GSP comes back from vacation and says he wants Silva and Silva's willing to do it (which he will I'm pretty sure), Dana has to do it.. It sucks for Hendricks and for Weidman but they have to make that fight especially if its a carreer ending fight.

I think it could be a viable option considering that in this case, he would likely vacate his WW title since he wouldn't be coming back..

But I think we're day-dreaming again with this topic because we've all heard GSP say Weidman is a training partner and a friend and he wont want to take Weidman's shot.

But if he does then... make that damn fight.. I always thought it was a dumb fight for St-Pierre to take because he's a guy that relies a lot on his athleticism and Silva will definitely be bigger than him. But hell... if for once they both agree to do it just make it happen.

No he won't

GSP is huge
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

No he won't

GSP is huge
    Yup

GSP is definitely heavier than Silva
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free
    jduk said:

And if the fight should go ahead, he shaft's Hendricks again AND his ' friend ' Weidman. What a class guy!.

Sure makes a good role model for the UFC.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.

He's so scared of Hendricks he's considering a fight with Anderson.

=)) =)) =))
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free

No he won't

GSP is huge
    well its funny cuz while GSP haters claim he's so big, Silva haters say he weighs 225 lbs and is ducking LHW....
    Who should I believe.

Aight I know.. I'll believe facts : one fights at MW and has fought at LHW where he wasn't dwarfed at all, and the other fights at WW, a division 15 lbs lighter, and has sometimes fought guys in his own division that were bigger than him..

I wonder who's the bigger troll..

I mean.. the bigger guy..

jduk said:

And if the fight should go ahead, he shaft's Hendricks again AND his ' friend ' Weidman. What a class guy!.

Sure makes a good role model for the UFC.
    I didn't even think about that. Then he can't fight Rory because they're friends too. This is getting silly

No he won't

GSP is huge
    well its funny cuz while GSP haters claim he's so big, Silva haters say he weighs 225 lbs and is ducking LHW....
    Who should I believe.

Aight I know.. I'll believe facts : one fights at MW and has fought at LHW where he wasn't dwarfed at all, and the other fights at WW, a division 15 lbs lighter, and has sometimes fought guys in his own division that were bigger than him..

GSP cuts somewhere around 40 pounds

Silva barely cuts any

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free

No he won't

GSP is huge
    Who should I believe.

Silva might balloon up to a 220 lb fat turd after fights but when he gets in shape and starts training for a fight he is not far off from 185. Meanwhile, GSP bulked up for the Alves fight and was training and cut from over 200 lbs.

George plans on fightinf Hendricks than Anderson and retiring but luckily for us we will see him go out a fight early on a humiliating KO loss still.

No he won't

GSP is huge
    Who should I believe.

GSP has not fought anyone bigger than him

Anderson weighed in @ 202 against Bonnar, and he was pudgy

Anderson weighs 190-195 in shape

GSP weighs 194
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    So that means GSP who walks around 190ish pounds is "pudgy." GSP is therefore in shape at 170ish pounds. I don't care......but what we know is Andy Silva fought at LHW and GSP has not fought at MW yet. So stupid Silva needs to just STAY at LHW and clean house to prove he is UFC God!!
    ThePack19 said:

So that means GSP who walks around 190ish pounds is "pudgy." GSP is therefore in shape at 170ish pounds. I don't care......but what we know is Andy Silva fought at LHW and GSP has not fought at MW yet. So stupid Silva needs to just STAY at LHW and clean house to prove he is UFC God!!

Anderson fought at LHW

GSP has fought at MW, his last fight he weighed in at 170.9 which is technically a MW

ThePack19 said:

GSP cuts around 40 pounds

That would mean he is around 210 pounds before cutting

I believe that would make him a LHW
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    It's funny how that everyone has commented on this fight saying they want it besides GSP himself

Silva
    Eddie
    Dana
    Nog
    Zahabi

All have said they want to see this fight happen...everyone it matters to most have said yes EXCEPT GSP...I find that funny...I also think dana is lieing when HW says he wants this fight
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    edited March 2013
    I also find it funny that this website has multi articles with supposedly quotes from Zahabi and they are all different in nature

Heeray journalism (:|
    Post edited by BruteDion on
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    PATSTER said:

Lmao

This can will never fight Anderson. This fight is 4 years in the making and Grease has ducked every year.

Exactly

Dude is scared as ****

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    I think GSP is starting to realize that his opportunity for a big pay day against Anderson is almost gone. Why not get KTFO by Anderson and retire on a big pay day? Better than getting knocked out by Hendricks for his regular pay day.
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,464Free
    So you guys get mad for GSP not wanting to fight Silva.

Then you get mad when GSP says he wants to fight Silva.

You get mad when GSP doesn't want to fight Hendricks and fights Diva instead.

You get mad when GSP does want to fight Hendricks.

LMAO. Haters have hit an all time low on the retard scale. Nice job.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,464Free
    Silva/Jones is more likely to happen than Silva/GSP.

If they get the whole thing going in NY this year, I think that is the UFC's plan, to do one of those superfights. Chances are GSP will being fighting Hendricks around summer time.

Silva will beat Weidman and Jones will kill Sonnen. Then they could do Silva/Jones if everything goes according to plan
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    WarWest said:

LMFAO!!!!!

The Silva/GSP fight WILL NEVER HAPPEN

GSP WILL NEVER agree to fight him

FACT

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1587307-firas-zahabi-gsp-open-to-fighting-anderson-silva-next-and-retiring

well, he's agreed to fight him.

BUT, he won't because he will have to pull out of the fight due to an injury suffered in training camp. THEN, a 'doctor' will tell him he cannot fight anymore... GSP then retires. Comes back after Anderson Silva is inducted into the Hall of Fame in the middleweight division and demands a title shot.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
    NyteRyder said:

who's hating? He's said he wants to fight either Anderson or Hendricks, Anderson is already signed for a fight, and GSP is signed up to do a part in a film, he doesn't want to fight that badly if he's taking acting roles
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    jduk said:

NyteRyder said:

who's hating? He's said he wants to fight either Anderson or Hendricks, Anderson is already signed for a fight, and GSP is signed up to do a part in a film, he doesn't want to fight that badly if he's taking acting roles
    Bingo.....GSP taking acting roles is a good sign that he just does not have the fighting mentality anymore, Rampage comes to mind, just kinda going through the motions. He will fight here and there but I am calling it now, he is looking to hit the big bucks by taking on acting. He is probably going to play it out that when he fights Silva, it will be his last one then he moves on into movies.