GSP looked like ****.

enduserenduser Posts: 10Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
But he still owned Diaz. What a farce this whole shtick about Diaz being a threat was....**** embarrassing. If I was one of Diaz's nut huggers I would kill myself.
Post edited by the_enigma on
Tagged:

Comments

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    welcome to the forums.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,051Free
    edited April 2013
    He looked like **** because Diaz made him look like ****.
    ****ty fighters like Condit make GSP look good.
    Post edited by najma on
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i dont know what fight you were watching but gsp made diaz his wife for 5 rounds.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,019Free
    It was a lot of man humping. It was hard to watch so I just turned it off. Good thing Carlos and Hendricks saved the card. And the Canadian Crowd booed when other fighters stalled, but cheered when GSP did it...

• najmanajma Posts: 2,051Free

i dont know what fight you were watching but gsp made diaz his wife for 5 rounds.

Well, many of us prefer to skip the gay sex scenes. Which unfortunately means they didn't ge to see much of that fight.

edited April 2013
    i just go straight to the highlights. who gives a **** about the fights when i can just see the last 10 seconds of a knockout or submission and act like i know everything about what happened in that fight.

and when i dont see blood, i boo. when it goes to the ground, i boo. when a fighter doesnt finish, i boo. when a fighter i dont like is fighting i boo, and start player hating and throwing around my butthurt excuses. and when some japanese dude is fighting a swedish dude, i just stand there like an idiot chanting "usa usa usa"
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Bit late for the party aren't you? Also, inb4WarWestlaughsatyou.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,755Free
    jayzee said:

It was a lot of man humping. It was hard to watch so I just turned it off. Good thing Carlos and Hendricks saved the card. And the Canadian Crowd booed when other fighters stalled, but cheered when GSP did it...

This ^^^
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• PointNinePointNine Posts: 41Free
    jayzee said:

They are pretty stupid.
    Self-inductee of the UFC Forum HOF.
    The People's Mod that no one wants.
    Early favorite to win the 2013 UFC prediction tournament.
    Skrap pack: We Run Dis Ish
    JBJF is not a good poster.
    you should hear the fans in north carolina. they boo at every takedown and even boo in the first two minutes of the main event when people are striking but nobody got knocked out. bunch of rednecks if you ask me. id take a bunch of greasy smelly nappy haired frenchies over that crowd thats for sure.
    Just givin out the D