I love spiders.

MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
edited April 2013 in Outside the UFC
Eh, here's the real deal, man. I love spiders.
Post edited by sobercorrupt on
Member of the People's Freedom Movement

Tagged:

Comments

• MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    edited April 2013
    Sorry about my rant. I'm just screwing around on facebook and I saw one too many status updates from these guys who don't like spiders.
    Post edited by Megasoup on

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    You are such a badass, why didn't you fill in against Mousasi? From the sounds of it you probably would have beaten him
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    edited April 2013
    Did you miss the part where I said I love spiders?

Megasoup said:

Did you miss the part where I said I wasn't very good and that I have a tough time with local amateurs?

Don't worry Gegard has never fought in the UFC before so he isn't very good either
    edited April 2013
    The point of this thread is that these spiders are a gift from God.

Megasoup said:

The point of this thread is that these smaller guys that are supposedly super-tough couldn't win a fight with the lousiest big guy, so what's the point of them fighting or us even watching it?

don't lie, Mighty Mouse would KTFO you
    edited April 2013
    I feel like a lot of people are quoting me, and then manipulating the quotes to make it sound as if I wasn't talking about my love for arachnids.

• SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
    edited April 2013
    so your calling out jose aldo, he accepts
    Post edited by SilentDogood on
    edited April 2013
    I have never had a pet spider, but I think that I would name him "Hairy" if he was a tarantula. If it was anything else, I'd name it "Charlotte."

Megasoup said:

Oh, hell no! No he wouldn't do anything with me!

Headlining FOX cards > Ranting on Forums

that just proves that he would KTFO you, it's fact!
    Megasoup said:

I would just bodylock him, drag him to the ground and will one his arms into a kimura. No technique or setup involved.

in other words, you'd get KOd by a knee and fall on top of Jose and happen to look like you're going for a kimura when in reality, you just shat your pants
    edited April 2013
    I think Jose Aldo would probably freak out if I presented him with a spider and it wasn't in a cage or anything. I don't know about all that other stuff, though.

edited April 2013
    I bet if I asked him to close his eyes, then suprised him with a huge spider, Jose Aldo would kill me!

Megasoup said:

I was talking about Mighty Mouse, not Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo would kill me.

Mighty Mouse is the new Anderson SIlva when it comes to the thai plum, you'd be the next Rich Franklin/Picasso
    edited April 2013
    I believe Mighty Mouse would appreciate such a gesture as a rare black widow, as long as it was encased in glass!

edited April 2013
    Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Mighty Mouse is the new Anderson SIlva when it comes to the thai plum, you'd be the next Rich Franklin/Picasso

Impossible; not after I presented him with such a fine gift.

• tyler03tyler03 Posts: 133Premium
    edited April 2013
    If there was one fighter who would appreciate the subtle nuances of the beneficial Cellar spider, it would be Uncle Creepy!

Megasoup said:

Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Impossible. I'm way too strong for that guy. Keep in mind; I'm a fighter, too. He's not going to blow my mind with stuff I haven't seen or done before. I'm sure he'd take out a guy my height and weight who isn't an athlete and has ever trained. I'm just saying these little guys can't compete with a less than average full-sized fighter.
    lol Mighty Mouse would KO you just like Khabilov did to Pichel with those suplexes, he'd throw you into the third row.
    Megasoup said:

125, 135...there ain't no way any of those guys could take me out.

KO, TKO, submission

wrong, there are 3 ways
    edited April 2013
    Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Impossible. I'm way too strong for that guy. Keep in mind; I'm a fighter, too. He's not going to blow my mind with stuff I haven't seen or done before. I'm sure he'd take out a guy my height and weight who isn't an athlete and has ever trained. I'm just saying these little guys can't compete with a less than average full-sized fighter.
    lol Mighty Mouse would KO you just like Khabilov did to Pichel with those suplexes, he'd throw you into the third row.
    Oh, no way! He'd get a hernia lifting me! He might...MIGHT be able to press a 200 pound bench ONCE! There ain't NO WAY he's going to be able to lift a moving, resisting 200 pound fighter! And quit getting off topic; let's talk about my favorite 8-legged critters!

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Mini Mouse couldn't knock out my 125 pound wife that's 3 inches taller than him.
    Megasoup said:

Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Jbrahams said:

Megasoup said:

Oh, no way! He'd get a hernia lifting me! He might...MIGHT be able to press a 200 pound bench ONCE! There ain't NO WAY he's going to be able to lift a moving, resisting 200 pound fighter!
    well his nickname is MIGHTY mouse, and he's just simply irresistible
    I like the lighter weight divisions I just don't like Demetrius Johnson. I don't like Cruz either. I think it has something to do with the fact that I feel like I'm about to have a seizure watching them hop around like kangaroo's point fighting.
    edited April 2013

Mini Mouse couldn't knock out my 125 pound wife that's 3 inches taller than him.

yeah because hitting women is wrong, he'd just give her a Mighty plow

his words not mine
    Post edited by Jbrahams on
    edited April 2013
    You should know that if you are only 200 pounds that a ranked featherweight would end your night quickly. Plenty of 145ers are walking around at 170-175. Train 2 to 3 times a day 6 days a week with other professional fighters and coaches. There's even bantamweights that you wouldn't have but 35-40 pounds on. They will have a ridiculous speed advantage and plenty pack the power to knock men out.

I know you are saying you aren't your average joe but Roger Huerta who fights at 155 and walks about 175-180 stomped a 250 pound Division 1 collegiate starting linebacker from Texas that was like a year removed from competition. Definitely an athlete and Huerta knocked him out in a street fight like it was nothing.
    Post edited by Frontline_Rioter on
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,840Free
    I think you're watching fights for the wrong reasons. The whole point of weight classes is that there's an even playing field amongst the competitors themselves. The logic is that when two guys weigh-in the same, it's talent and technique that shines through and determines the better man. It's about the appreciation of skill. It doesn't matter if you're a pudgy 200lbs **** who roughed up some pint-sized amateur cans in your local gym and you're under the impression that you can take out most of the UFC roster at 155 and below.
    edited April 2013

You should know that if you are only 200 pounds that a ranked featherweight would end your night quickly. Plenty of 145ers are walking around at 170-175. Train 2 to 3 times a day 6 days a week with other professional fighters and coaches. There's even bantamweights that you wouldn't have but 35-40 pounds on. They will have a ridiculous speed advantage and plenty pack the power to knock men out.

I know you are saying you aren't your average joe but Roger Huerta who fights at 155 and walks about 175-180 stomped a 250 pound starting linebacker that was like a year removed from competition. Definitely an athlete and Huerta knocked him out in a street fight like it was nothing.

A 155er against a big guy who's never fought is different than a 135er against a big guy who has, especially if he has a brown recluse in his pocket!

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited April 2013
    frodo khasbulaev beat 3 WWs in a tournament and he could easily make bantham weight i reckon he could beat your ****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magomedrasul_Khasbulaev
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

edited April 2013
    bluesy said:

I think you're watching fights for the wrong reasons. The whole point of weight classes is that there's an even playing field amongst the competitors themselves. The logic is that when two guys weigh-in the same, it's talent and technique that shines through and determines the better man. It's about the appreciation of skill. It doesn't matter if you're a pudgy 200lbs **** who roughed up some pint-sized amateur cans in your local gym and you're under the impression that you can take out most of the UFC roster at 155 and below.

Dude, trust me; I'm not pudgy. Also, I'm not saying I can take out the 155ers in the UFC, nor a lot of the 145ers.

But, if you're going to be so darn critical of a man just because he spent years of his life cultivating friendships with our web-spinning friends in mother nature, then I can not help but to defy you!