Any Sig bet takers on Latifa?

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Any brave forum felchers want to take me on?

Obviously i got mousasi because he's probably gonna murder this poor fool. How about you warwest, or are you still recovering from your last one???

i doubt ill get much of a hit from this one. It would take alot of balls to go for latifa. but not alot of brains

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY ANYWAYS??? lmfao this dude aint even got a wiki page, nobodies ever heard of him other than he decisioned some can that glover knocked out in 5 seconds, he hasnt been training serious, takes a fight on a weeks notice, its gonna be a 5 round fight, and his opponent is a glorified can crusher and has based his career off of crushing tomato cans of the sport. I dont think the deck could be stacked any more against him.....

To me this is gonna be just the same as the result of what would have happened to Joe Rogan if he decided to save UFC 151 by taking the fight against jon jones. god knows jones wouldnt have ducked and that event wouldnt have been scrapped.

i welcome all comers. Anybody got the stones to go for latifa for the upset of the year or are you just not drunk enough yet? But lets be honest here, youre gonna get crushed.
Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free
    I don't think anyone will seriously bet on Latifi.
    PATSTER said:

You're such a p*ssy

You're the GSP of forum bets

Safety first

LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    come on patster man up and take the bet and let me spruce up that ugly sig of yours.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    put down the bud lite and grab some stones. ive already taken out one of your homies. im coming for you next, you can.
    Just givin out the D
    ill bet you that the fight lasts longer than one round, hows that?
    Just givin out the D
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,547Free
    I like to live dangerously.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    it will only be a 3 round fight btw
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Lol brave man, betting on the massive favorite and calling anyone who doesn't take you on a coward.
    Bet Record: 2-3
    Ill take the bet if you agree not to give me something as terribad as warwest's. It was paragraph long and quite gross.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free

Why's that?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    PoloRidah said:

Why's that?
    it's been confirmed by a few people. I think the reason why is because it's not fair for Latifa.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    PATSTER said:

come on patster man up and take the bet and let me decorate that ugly sig of yours

agree 100%

Lol No way I'm going to bet on this bum.

The fight won't make it out of the first round.
    WAR 209 !

You're such a p*ssy

Safety first

And agree again :-h
    WAR 209 !

You're such a p*ssy

Safety first

Galvanik said:

Lol brave man, betting on the massive favorite and calling anyone who doesn't take you on a coward.

These! atleast pick a fight where one guy isn't a massive underdog.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    edited April 2013
    Galvanik said:

theres a thing called betting smart. and then theres gambling your home on 24 black

Ill take the bet if you agree not to give me something as terribad as warwest's. It was paragraph long and quite gross.

alright man sounds good to me, . ill try not to demoralize you as badly as WW. he deserved it. finally somebody with some serious stones here, taking the guy who nobodies heard of who takes a fight on a weeks notice. this could quite possibly be the greatest upset in ufc history. he's just gotta last 3 rounds and make it appear to the judges that he done something in the fight. its possible.

we gots a deal?
    Just givin out the D
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    sig bets are pointless now

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

Galvanik said:

theres a thing called betting smart. and then theres gambling your home on 24 black

alright man sounds good to me, . ill try not to demoralize you as badly as WW. he deserved it. finally somebody with some serious stones here, taking the guy who nobodies heard of who takes a fight on a weeks notice. this could quite possibly be the greatest upset in ufc history. he's just gotta last 3 rounds and make it appear to the judges that he done something in the fight. its possible.

we gots a deal?
    Screw that squeak by to a decision ****. Queen Latifa 1st round KO. Blee dat
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Nah, not me

Gayguard takes this fight easily
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Galvanik said:

we gots a deal?
    Screw that squeak by to a decision ****. Queen Latifa 1st round KO. Blee dat
    so youre on?
    Just givin out the D

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

fine by me. deal?
    Just givin out the D

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

?
    Just givin out the D
    edited April 2013
    Youre gonna need to drink all my beer to drown your sorrow after you lose the most humiliating sig bet in forum history.

BTW I drink Zima
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

alright so then its on like donkey kong. dont worry. the deck is already stacked. i havent got a sig for you yet but dont worry ill come up with something.
    Just givin out the D