Hope he wins

mainly cause i like him

but

also because reza "mad gay dog" madadi deserves an **** whopin'

Tagged:

Comments

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    PATSTER said:

Reza's awesome. How does he deserve an *** whooping?

His fights are entertaining as hell. I think Johnson will win but I hope Reza beats his ***. He got robbed in his last fight.

they way he acted in the weigh ins was uncalled for and silly...and johnson's a baws

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

His fights are entertaining as hell. I think Johnson will win but I hope Reza beats his ***. He got robbed in his last fight.

they way he acted in the weigh ins was uncalled for and silly...and johnson's a baws
    No, it was bad***!

Reza ran at him screaming in his face lmao
    like a little ****...

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    dont like michael johnson, wearing a star spangled tracksuit top to the weighins in a european country is arogant, might as well have worn 1 with a swastika on it.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    edited April 2013
    PunchBag said:

dont like michael johnson, wearing a star spangled tracksuit top to the weighins in a european country is arogant, might as well have worn 1 with a swastika on it.

You just don't America PunchBag.

That's a pretty ignorant comment you just made.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited April 2013
    never said i dont like america. i like germans to.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"

edited April 2013
    It's patriotism. It's all over the world bro.

Being an OIF vet, I fully support it.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

shows disrespect to the country you are fighting in [-(
    "Believe in the beard"

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I expected the Brimage and McGregor seperation, but not the Johnson and MadDog Madadi seperation

Still rollin' with my boys Brimage and MJ
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    PunchBag said:

shows disrespect to the country you are fighting in [-(

By this logic the competitors in the Olympic games are very disrespectful.

Damn Michael Phelps and his devil's lettuce.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

No, it was bad***!
    this, lol

what the f*** is cro cop b****ing about? this is what make a weigh-in worth

i'm not bitching dude -.-

i think it made it interesting but still want to see johnson whoop his ****

edited April 2013
    but america nuked 2 civilian cities killing thousands of women and children, so they have soemthing to be ashamed about [-(

at the olympics its expected, but in combat sport were you fight for yourself not your country it isnt. keep that **** for mma fights in the usa were we get regular usa usa chants.
    "Believe in the beard"

PunchBag said:

but america nuked 2 civilian cities killing thousands of women and children, so they have soemthing to be ashamed about [-(

at the olympics its expected, but in combat sport were you fight for yourself not your country it isnt. keep that **** for mma fights in the usa were we get regular usa usa chants.

LoL Whatever man. Let's not change the subject of this thread.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

threads starting to get interesting :)
    "Believe in the beard"

ill change it to a muscly oiled black man so you can keep that erection of yours going from post to post.
    "Believe in the beard"

is that what happened to you?
    "Believe in the beard"

PunchBag said:

is that what happened to you?

zing
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    edited April 2013
    ill eat your **** hole alive ****
    "Believe in the beard"

• reapers_banereapers_bane Posts: 11,498Free
    lolololz, MJ wins via decision
    I got Silva over Weidman at UFC 162. Im looking for established posters who hate Anderson fron the old site to man up and take me on a youtube bet. Anyone interested PM me.

I have returned to rustle the jimmies of the GSP fanboys of this merged forum. GSP fans I got 2 words for you.

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free

I want MJ to take this. But the blackzilian curse is making me doubt him. Hoping for a scrap!
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    Za1994 said:

I want MJ to take this. But the blackzilian curse is making me doubt him. Hoping for a scrap!

MJ takes it in the stand up up. Mad Dog's submission skills could be a problem.

MJ should take this one

Megumi Fuji

1:14 damn i would **** my pants

LoL That dude came at MJ like a maniac. If he plans on fighting like that he's going to get KO'd.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

LoL That dude came at MJ like a maniac. If he plans on fighting like that he's going to get KO'd.
    hope so

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    PunchBag said:

What major developed country doesn't have something like that in its history? Ours may be the only country to have ever used nukes to attack another state, but there are countless other regimes, governments, administrations - whatever you want to call them - that have committed horrific acts on a scale that should silence you. The justification for that is still the topic of a very serious debate, by the way. We attacked them with all the moral authority in the world. It may not have been the most ethical course of action, but it certainly wasn't wholly unjust.

Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    LOL

Reza is p4p

and he looks like squidward

he officially made me a fan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    Reza is like a fusion of green goblin and squidward.....he has a bright future in the UFC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    I have been a fan of Maddog for a long time.

Beast in MMA, Sex God outside the Octagon

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    If he stays on the feet he will win. If the mad gay dog gets him on the ground it could be bad.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free

Why would you **** your pants?

Did your balls drop off or something? I don't care if someone is a professional fighter if they try to get in my face like that I'm coming out swinging with bad intentions. Either that or I just shoot them pointblank in the chest and see how mad dog they are after that.