Watching Hardy v. Lytle

GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
God, I miss Chris Lytle. What a **** boss. ;-(
Believe in Beard

Comments

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Chris Lytle never even trained full time. He spent his time as a volunteer fire fighter, raising a family, and politics. Imagine if he had no other commitments and could have spent his entire career focused only on MMA.

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free
    Same Lytle always put on a show.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free
    edited April 2013

Chris Lytle never even trained full time. He spent his time as a volunteer fire fighter, raising a family, and politics. Imagine if he had no other commitments and could have spent his entire career focused only on MMA.

Little works 14 days a month, and only 7 of them are day shifts, the rest are night shifts... and he his probably in a firehouse that doesnt have much calls, so he sleeps all night and gets paid, and work out during the day... so technicaly he works 7 days a month

makes 70k a year... and i think he only started politics after his retirement
    Post edited by jpc_ultimate on
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free

Little works 14 days a month, and only 7 of them are day shifts, the rest are night shifts... and he his probably in a firehouse that doesnt have much calls, so he sleeps all night and gets paid, and work out during the day... so technicaly he works 7 days a month

makes 70k a year... and i think he only started politics after his retirement
    How do you know his work schedule and pay? Not saying you're wrong I'm just curious how you know, did he say it in an interview? I was basing what I said off of some other interviews and what I've heard Joe Rogan say.