I am glad Matt Mitrione got suspended by the UFC

TheContrarianTheContrarian Posts: 49Free
Whether you agree with Fallon Fox fighting women..You have to have some tacked about you, when making your point on the matter. Mitrione came across as a bigoted fool and to be honest a bully.

I know a lot of folks on here will agree with what he said and even applaud it but I personally find what he said sickening.

I do not think Fallon Fox should be allowed to fight women. I have thought about it and I just cannot justify it but the lengths Mitrione went was hateful..

I am glad the UFC suspended him. It makes the industry look bad and I think that is why the UFC stepped in, as it wants to promote a professional and welcoming appearance to the greater audience.

Now bring on the hate! ha

Tagged:

Comments

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,428Free
    edited April 2013
    What happened? Do you have a link, sir?
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited April 2013
    I agree with the suspension. He is a **** idiot and you cant go around saying that in his position
    Post edited by fobar on

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    I kinda agree with some of his points, but he's out of line to say it like that
  • TheContrarianTheContrarian Posts: 49Free
    jduk said:

I kinda agree with some of his points, but he's out of line to say it like that

The subject obviously needs to be spoken about. It is a topic that needs to be addressed. Like I said, I personally do not think Fallon Fox should fight women. He didn't stop there though, he chose to be hateful about her life choice, and that is not cool or clever.
    Matt Mitrione just Mitriowned by the UFC B-)
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • hydehyde Posts: 28Free
    edited April 2013
    I dont see anything bad in that in that sense that meathead didnt say anything about him(her?) being homosexual/transsexual or whatever, all of his remarks wehe targeted at his(her?) actions... and actually he makes a good point, the genes are a mans genes, you can cut of a part of your manhood but that doesnt make you a woman...
    still just an oppinion, whats worse, UFC had to take the politically correct way and "punish" him... now thats ****
    Post edited by hyde on
    text
    hyde said:

I dont see anything bad in that in that sense that meathead didnt say anything about him(her?) being homosexual/transsexual or whatever, all of his remarks wehe targeted at his(her?) actions... and actually he makes a good point, the genes are a mans genes, you can cut of a part of your manhood but that doesnt make you a man...
    still just an oppinion, whats worse, UFC had to take the politically correct way and "punish" him... now thats ****

Legally a women, now thats something you cannot argue with. Whether you deem her to still be a man, legally she is a women.

Genetics are one of the reasons I do not believe she should be allowed to fight other women but if he just stated that, then I think he would've been fine, but his hate speech went too far IMO.
    she has a man's physique, with a big square jaw. She has a huge advantage over any woman she fights.

I also find her nickname very funny
    edited April 2013
    It is kinda dumb of them to punish him. I mean how many times to hear Dana say I can't control what these guys said. Remember recently when Ronda made a comment or tweet about something(**** I don't remember what it was) and he's like well that's her opinion, she can say whatever she wants, she's entitled to an opinion. He says the same thing with Chael Sonnen.

The only difference is that they are marketable and get attention when they talk. But for Mitrione to do it, I can see them being like hey you out of line blah blah blah, hence why he was suspended. Still **** though. You shouldn't suspend them for their opinion, even if they come out extremely harsh or not.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    bs... its just because its a politicaly sensitive topic... if he would rant about someone else cheating about something and calling him a freak and a disgusting cheater and a liar and whatever else, it would be just good promotion and fun... in this case its all of a sudden hate? BS...
    props to meathead for speaking his mind, and in a rather interesting way...
    text
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    He went about that the wrong way

Unnecessary
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Bang on meat head ! psssssssh suspended yeah right ... they are actually trying to make a superfight .... meathead vs meateater :)
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    good, **** that ****. He can keep his bigoted **** to himself
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    WAR Mitrione.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.

he's got a point.

transphobic? because he doesn't like the idea of men fighting women? BS!

Difference with disagreeing and being a bully, who says hateful things. You can disagree with Fallon Fox fighting other women without the need to be a P#$@k.

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited April 2013
    **** fallon I agree with Matt. Also im sure Dana prolly took him too the side and said "hey look we agree with you but for media attention wee going to suspend you for a bit etc..."

He'll be back in no time :p
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

Ansem said:

**** fallon I agree with Matt.

Articulate.
    the minds get narrower as this thread continues. Tread lightly

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,571Elite
    I will never judge someone who has a sex change. It's not my place to judge that. I judge the fact it's fighting females that were naturally born females. From what I read I feel like that's what he's doing as well, and I have to agree with him there.

Hayden512 said:

I will never judge someone who has a sex change. It's not my place to judge that. I judge the fact it's fighting females that were naturally born females. From what I read I feel like that's what he's doing as well, and I have to agree with him there.

he didnt stop there, he went a lot further and with that stepped way over the mark.

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited April 2013
    fobar said:

Hayden512 said:

he didnt stop there, he went a lot further and with that stepped way over the mark.
    oh u think he did? go check what Joe Rogan said about him hahaha, the way Rogan said it though wasnt directlly towards him but clearly he meant it to Fallon descrbing how theres crazy **** out there this guy could just be someone wanting attention so he cuts his balls off and beats up women.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Completely ridiculous. Dana has the IQ of a rat and the consistency of a confused teenage step child. The only reason he suspended him is because he knows meathead is coming for that HW title and there is nothing cain or his mexican market can do to stop that.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    Ansem said:

fobar said:

Hayden512 said:

oh u think he did? go check what Joe Rogan said about him hahaha
    **** Joe Rogan, his an idiot too

this is poop... all he said was that he (she) was a sociopathic freak for cheating his way into womens fighting and wanting to beat up women, and that is all it took for all the "look, Im so polliticaly correct" poeple to twist his words and make a bigot close minded fool out of him, like if he would say anything bad about his (her) sexuality... vrrrrr
    text
    The **** is cut and dry. You sign a "code of conduct" with your contact with the UFC. You breach it, you're subject to action. No different that say NLB, NBA, NFL.

/thread

fobar said:

Ansem said:

fobar said:

Hayden512 said:

inb4someonesaysroganissmartjustbecausehegetsfuckedupandblathersincessantlyforhoursonablogthatappealstomouthbreathers

fobar said:

Ansem said:

fobar said:

Hayden512 said:

inb4someonesaysroganissmartjustbecausehegetsfuckedupandblathersincessantlyforhoursonablogthatappealstomouthbreathers
    lmfao

I'd like to see Joe punished too then, or this is BS