How fast will aldo shoot for the TD?

Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
Once he gets absolutely dominated and lit up on the feet by pettis?

I predict within the first 60 seconds most likely.
And your thoughts/predictions?

Converse.

Welchers:
Bluesy(sig)
Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

Comments

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,286Free
    he won't
    it will be an epic war with Pettis submerging victorious 48 - 47, 49 - 46, and 48 - 47.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

o god, you're name is worse then mine.

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    this fight will be SICK, i really dont know who to go for but i think it will be back and forth with one eventually get a T/KO

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I wouldn't be mad at Pettis is he shot. It is an MMA bout and I like Pettis on the ground more from top or bottom.

He's longer so he should feel free to just let the feet go crazy from everywhere and switch it up w/ the TD's, pulling guard, or flying subs if Aldo try's an pressures in enough. Pettis can win if he fights a solid game, but Aldo is deceptive w/ his overall arsenal. Great match up all-in-all
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
    You make jokes about Aldo going for takedowns, but he hasn't said who's the better striker of the 2, so it's kind of harsh to just assume that he thinks he's the better striker, because he was a better striker than Hominick, but he's smart, that's why he shot for takedowns on Hominick, so it would be smart to do so against Pettis as well.
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Dude, quit making alts. LOL. You're almost as bad as shin.
    Believe in Beard
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    aldo definitely won't stand with pettis
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free

my bet is Pettis will regret moving down.

Look at how much aldo struggled with florian and hominick. Then just look at what pettis did to bendo, lauzon, cerrone etc.
    This fight will be a blowout.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

my bet is Pettis will regret moving down.

Look at how much aldo struggled with florian and hominick. Then just look at what pettis did to bendo, lauzon, cerrone etc.
    This fight will be a blowout.
    funny that you mention Bendo, but didn't mention Guida ;))

MMA math doesn't work, but i don't intent to discuss with someone who claims Weidman is the GOAT
    I take it that you missed the etc. Part?

As for Weidman if you don't realize he is GOAT already now then trust me come july 7th you will be considered a public troll to even say otherwise. Silva will be utterly dismantled and it is going to be a beautiful work of art.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • NewGuy2000NewGuy2000 Posts: 1,618Free
    I can't believe you guys have that much faith in Petty. Aldo will cruise in the first round and turn it on in the second. TKO in the second or third for Aldo. Pettis will then assume the gate keeper position.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,196Free

aldo definitely won't stand with pettis

True. He will knock him down and finish him on the ground.
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,956Free
    Im back and forth on this fight but ive made my decision.

Aldo is knocking Anthony out.

He is literally twice as fast, is more dynamic, and has more power in his hands. Showtime has literally mever stopped a fight with his hands. Pettis has incredible kicks and counters but i think Aldo can handle it while whipping out leg kicks and crippling Pettis within two rounds with no threat of the takedown.

Aldo finishes him off in the second or third after taking his legs out.

He is literally twice as fast, is more dynamic, and has more power in his hands. Showtime has literally mever stopped a fight with his hands. Pettis has incredible kicks and counters but i think Aldo can handle it while whipping out leg kicks and crippling Pettis within two rounds with no threat of the takedown.

ROFL

Aldo barley handled Hominick and Edgar, both would of finished him had the fight went to the 6th round

Pettis will destroy him
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    With no threat of being taken down I see Aldo landing some vicious leg kicks which will make it a long night for Pettis.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Lulz

Aldo via destruction

Pettis is rediculously overrated
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    pettis is one of my favorites for sure tho, no joke

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,196Free
    Aldo is too technical and fast for Pettis imo.
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    If anything Pettis will be looking for the TD, not Aldo.
    Bet Record: 2-3

PATSTER said:

Pettis has finished guys like Lauzon and Cowboy .....

Aldo couldn't finish guys like Hominick and Florian ......

Aldo will get ****ed

Pettis got UD'd by Guida...
    Pettis won that fight

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,160Free
    edited April 2013
    He won't be able to when he goes to sleep from that shin slapping him across the face. Anthony Pettis by Headkick KO in the first round becoming the new UFC FW champion of the world then moving up and knocking Bendo down the pedestal again to hold two belts simultaneously defending both of them a record 10x to go down as the greatest to have ever lived. ANTHONY "SHOWGOAT" PETTIGOAT IS COMING FOR YOU ALDO. You gone' get raaped. Black man style. YOU TOO BENDO!

The prophecy has spoken. I'M OUT ****!
    Post edited by Za1994 on
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free
    Pretty even on the feet imo I will take Aldo by decision even though I'm a fan of both. Pettis won't be looking for a takedown so Aldo is free to use his kicks much more than against Edgar.

Either way I don't mind who wins tho.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Za1994 said:

He won't be able to when he goes to sleep from that shin slapping him across the face. Anthony Pettis by Headkick KO in the first round becoming the new UFC FW champion of the world then moving up and knocking Bendo down the pedestal again to hold two belts simultaneously defending both of them a record 10x to go down as the greatest to have ever lived. ANTHONY "SHOWGOAT" PETTIGOAT IS COMING FOR YOU ALDO. You gone' get raaped. Black man style. YOU TOO BENDO!

Dana already said Pettis will have to stay at 145 if he wins =)) =))
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Za1994 said:

Perfect post. Agree with all the above.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,793Free
    pettis is way overrated, aldo will crush this fool
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,892Free
    Aldo has this in the bag my boy
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Aldo via UD or Flash Knockout. Probably UD though.

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free

ROFL

Aldo barley handled Hominick and Edgar, both would of finished him had the fight went to the 6th round

Pettis will destroy him
    Barely got past them? By barely you mean turned Hominick's face into hamburger and gave him a tennis ball sized hematoma that could have busted? Or perhaps barely means when you throttle you opponent for 4 rounds then get layed on for one round? Or maybe barley means when you look invincible for two rounds and then slow down enough that a point fighter who did no big damage fails to win via his specialty, points? Perhaps barely is when you KTFO Mendes round 1? He crushed Hominick and made Frankie look like a fool. You sir are delusional. Pettis is a good fight for Aldo I can agree and will probably be one of his toughest fights but Aldo is going to win. Trying to act like Aldo isn't good is dumb. Aldo probably struggles more with his weight cut than his actual opponents.

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,114Free
    Real fast just like he did against Mark Hominick...... ....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    this is a pick em fight .No way aldo's scared to strike with pettis.or vice versa --2 big egos here imo .The ground might be where the fight is won or lost for these 2 warriors.ALDO WASNT RIGHT AGAINST HOMINICK SO STOP ACTING LIKE HIS STRIKING HAS BIG HOLES.These guys both kick like monsters,Aldo might have a wrestling adv,but i really like Pettis's guard.HOW CAN A GUY NOT BE EXCITIED TO SEE THIS FIGHT
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    WarWest said:

Lulz

Aldo via destruction

Pettis is rediculously overrated

TELL THAT TO CERRONE,BENDO,LAUZON---WHAT WERE THEY ALL FLUKES