Johny Hendricks : The Road To Georges St. Pierre :

rfinaldirfinaldi Posts: 274Free
Johny Hendricks : The Road To Georges St. Pierre : A video montage I did in Adobe Premiere enjoy! :)

paiges MMA Dad @paigesdad4

Comments

• Bubba_PilksBubba_Pilks Posts: 8,410Free
    Proud to be the Co-Founder of the GSP MAFIA !!!

Rory MacDonald: "I'm just in there to collect bodies!"

ARES, CIGANO, BONES, BARÅO
    SENATORS, PACKERS, BULLS, RED SOX

JBJF is a good poster

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    edited April 2013
    War Bigg Rigg. Gonna knock gayboys block off.

Cant wait!!!
    Post edited by ShannonRitch1p4p on
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,324Free
    My only suggestion would be to save the rocky music for that midget jersey shore boy Edgar.

i'm still learning, but here are some tips:

1) 360p is disgusting
    2) try to tag "yt:stretch=16.9" for full screen
    3) more than 40 seconds until the highlights starts? come on, bro

hope you don't take it personal lol

1. Atleast it doesn't really lag
    2. I can't fap to **** at the same time watching full screen =))
    3. Have you not seen the video of the sacred indian god of mma Satish Jha?

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,395Free
    The road to punjabi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free

1) 360p is disgusting

360p. is the maximum I can watch with my internet connection.

3) more than 40 seconds until the highlights starts? come on, bro

Agreed.

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    gsp gettin knocked out
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free
    Hendricks has decent chance against GSP because of his power. If GSP can weather the storm though I think he'll take it. We all saw how Hendricks was tired in the 3rd round against Condit and was starting to lose. I'm pretty sure that if that fight had been 5 rounds, seeing the way it was turning, Condit would've left with the W. After 2 rounds Hendricks had no KO power left in him.

Hendricks has decent chance against GSP because of his power. If GSP can weather the storm though I think he'll take it. We all saw how Hendricks was tired in the 3rd round against Condit and was starting to lose. I'm pretty sure that if that fight had been 5 rounds, seeing the way it was turning, Condit would've left with the W. After 2 rounds Hendricks had no KO power left in him.

Good think George doesnt have the chin, heart, or will to win of a Carlos Condit.

Johny only needs two rounds.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    He never avenged the loss to Story and he never beat Condit and he knows it.So he should have to avenge his loss and give Condit another shot at 5 rounds,not this sucky 3 round luckfest.No way a prelim to a title shot should be 3 rounds, i am still dumbfounded by the stupidity.
    Hendrick's is going to have to fight 5 rounds for the belt,so why not PROVE you are the LEGIT contender prior to it?I think at least more than half the viewers saw that Condit for sure was a draw in that fight at 3 rounds and the majority realize Condit would have won a 5 rounder.So the in reality,Hendrick's did not Earn the shot.

I am not saying Diaz did either,nor did Hardy or BjPenn,Dana and his mafia friends run this sport like crap.Condit is the rare guy who actually earned his shot and they made him wait ..lol ,really sad.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free

i don't get why mods remove my vids in 1 sec but let everyone post whatever they want lol

I have the same problem as it pertains to threads. Everytime I write a GSP troll thread it gets deleted. X(
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Hendricks won. He earned it within the scoring system. Sure, the scoring system is wrong, but it is what it is. His mouth played a role in it too. Is he really the number one contender? Personally I think Rory or Maia are better contenders
    jduk said:

Hendricks won. He earned it within the scoring system. Sure, the scoring system is wrong, but it is what it is. His mouth played a role in it too. Is he really the number one contender? Personally I think Rory or Maia are better contenders

Hendricks beat four top five guys. If that doesn't earn you a title shot, I don't know what does.

"Believe in the beard"

waikru said:

jduk said:

Hendricks beat four top five guys. If that doesn't earn you a title shot, I don't know what does.
    with the Kos fight being a split dec. people will argue it, the same goes for the Condit fight, even though that was clear cut to me. The Kampmann one was good. I would have loved to see him actually get into a proper fight with Fitch, the KO was kinda disappointing to me in that sense
    I think Maia and Rory are top contenders too. I just think Hendricks has earned it more.

"Believe in the beard"

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free

i don't get why mods remove my vids in 1 sec but let everyone post whatever they want lol

CORRUPTION

fobar said:

CORRUPTION
    We need some new Mods.

"Believe in the beard"

waikru said:

fobar said:

CORRUPTION
    We need some new Mods.
    and an admin
    jduk said:

waikru said:

jduk said:

with the Kos fight being a split dec. people will argue it, the same goes for the Condit fight, even though that was clear cut to me. The Kampmann one was good. I would have loved to see him actually get into a proper fight with Fitch, the KO was kinda disappointing to me in that sense
    Lmao!

Proper fight.. smh
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    Part of me wanna say Hendricks will be a tough challenge to GSP but part of me also reminds that I though the same about Shields and Diaz ...
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    ... bottom line is that GSP will figure him out and Hendrick will do nothing !!

jduk said:

waikru said:

jduk said:

Lmao!

Proper fight.. smh
    solid contribution as always

Part of me wanna say Hendricks will be a tough challenge to GSP but part of me also reminds that I though the same about Shields and Diaz ...

Hendricks is not Shields or Diaz. The fact is that none of GSP's opponents had both good striking and wrestling. That is why Hendricks will be the man to defeat him.

"Believe in the beard"