Hector Lombard vs Nick Diaz

i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,279Free
word is that Hector is dropping weight...

Who would take this fight? both are pretty over rated tbh

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

Tagged:

Comments

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    edited April 2013
    Id like to see it, if lombard comes inside, Nick would get knocked the f out, Outside Diaz could get a ud, ground hector could sub diaz.
    Post edited by AxeMurduh on

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free
    Nick Diaz overrated?

Shut up you uneducated fool, if Nick Diaz is overrated, then GSP is a ****ing can
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,279Free
    Lol =)) =))

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• DCDWDCDW Posts: 660Free
    Even in a 3 round fight I would find Hectors cardio a bit suspect with such a large cut. If Lombard doesn't get the finish within the first 3 minutes, then I believe Nick Diaz is just gonna work him on the outside to a (T)KO victory.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,147Free
    Hector subbing Diaz??? =)) =))
    Diaz by whatever he wants. Granite chin. Limitless cardio. First class Boxing. World class BJJ. Champion class conditioning. Lombard don't want none. Those body shots will destroy the pudgy Lombard.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,170Free
    DCDW said:

Even in a 3 round fight I would find Hectors cardio a bit suspect with such a large cut. If Lombard doesn't get the finish within the first 3 minutes, then I believe Nick Diaz is just gonna work him on the outside to a (T)KO victory.

That's pretty much how i think it would go down as well.
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    I would love to see this fight wether at WW or MW.

I think Diaz would use the best out of his reach and cardio !!!

Diaz by UD
  • 818_NOZT818_NOZT Posts: 132Free
    Lombard would make Diaz make him a sandwich any day of the week. Diaz dont have nothing for Hector but a bag of excuses only.
    Cain Velasquez #1 P4P G.O.A.T
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    Za1994 said:

Diaz by whatever he wants. Granite chin. Limitless cardio. First class Boxing. World class BJJ. Champion class conditioning. Lombard don't want none. Those body shots will destroy the pudgy Lombard.

One hook from Lombard would drop , then hed get finished. Diaz has been dropped so many times in the past....

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    I'm going to go out of my way to gather opinions on two fighters I consider overrated

Said no one ever.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free
    Lombard has midget arms. Diaz would pick him apart on the outside.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium
    Why is Hector subbing Diaz funny? Diaz has never shown spectacular jiu jitsu against any noteworthy welterweight.

lombard only loses to guys who constantly stay away from him. Nick wouldn't do that. He'd get smashed in the first round.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
    Nick has the tools to win by UD against Lombard....but I don't think he's willing to use them

Both have bad footwork and are not that fast of guys...but Diaz would want to stalk...and if he does Lombard will connect

If Diaz would be happy with staying on the outside throwing no more then 5 punch combos he could win...but he also would have to be ok with getting stalked himself and we don't know how well he's good at that...I don't think he's no chuck Liddell but who knows
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    Nick Diaz only has to grab a needle and sting too make that Big air balloon called Lombard pop like a balloon losing air.

Just saying..Anyway Lombard would get destroyed for sure,,the weightcut, cadio issue, weak subs offensive and defense.

Nick by whatever he wants.
    WAR 209 !

Nick Diaz only has to grab a needle and sting too make that Big air balloon called Lombard pop like a balloon losing air.

Just saying..Anyway Lombard would get destroyed for sure,,the weightcut, cadio issue, weak subs offensive and defense.

Nick by whatever he wants.

lol naw
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,657Free
    Hmmmmmmmmm......

Best cardio in the history of MMA + iron chin > not great cardio

The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    The only way to beat Diaz is if you run away, or you hold on for dear life. I don't think Lombard is one to lay and pray. Diaz via KO.
    Believe in Beard
  • 818_NOZT818_NOZT Posts: 132Free
    PATSTER said:

I also love how the Mexican posters on here love Cain but hate Diaz.

Don't be scared homie.

i also love how a Black wants to talk like the Mexican Diaz, change your name from ''Fagtster'' to ''Poser''. Bow down to Cain boy i can tell you still sore on the **** whoopin Junior Dos Steroids got. lol
    Cain Velasquez #1 P4P G.O.A.T
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Lomard via referre or doctor stoppage before the end of the 2nd
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    lombard sucks
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    Lombard= Retardation
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• BlackziliansBlackzilians Posts: 565Free
    edited April 2013
    I think Lombard would destroy Diaz.......... just to much punching power
    Post edited by Blackzilians on
    Maia vs Rousey
    Phenom 'n Suga
    Welcome to Welterweight Division Mr. Lombard.
    AAAND NEW! UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Alexander Gustafsson
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,657Free
    Lombard = Pimpnation
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    AxeMurduh said:

Za1994 said:

One hook from Lombard would drop , then hed get finished. Diaz has been dropped so many times in the past....

One hook lmfao

Just like Paul Daley was supposed to and look at how that turned out.

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    At middleweight Lombard would put Diaz down hard. At WW.... No idea, and its impossible to predict how a fighter will be at a new weight class. We've seen it revitalize careers and ruin them. I couldn't pick a WW winner at this point but definitely a Lombard win at MW.

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,932Free
    fobar said:

AxeMurduh said:

Za1994 said:

One hook lmfao

Paul made Diaz faceplant. Nicks flat flooted stoned out zombie approach is perfect for a power puncher like Lombard. You dont need cardio when you are facing a can who gets dropped alot by lesser and smaller fighters.

fobar said:

AxeMurduh said:

Za1994 said:

One hook lmfao

Paul made Diaz faceplant. Nicks flat flooted stoned out zombie approach is perfect for a power puncher like Lombard. You dont need cardio when you are facing a can who gets dropped alot by lesser and smaller fighters.
    So Paul Daley won that fight did he? He KO'd Diaz and Diaz wasnt able to do anything?

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    fobar said:

fobar said:

AxeMurduh said:

Za1994 said:

One hook lmfao

So Paul Daley won that fight did he? He KO'd Diaz and Diaz wasnt able to do anything?
    I think he's basically saying Hector would/could have the same success as Daley, but w/o the same failure..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Keem said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

AxeMurduh said:

Za1994 said:

One hook lmfao

I think he's basically saying Hector would/could have the same success as Daley, but w/o the same failure..
    I know exactly what he is trying to say thanks :)

I'm just putting it out there that some of the same people said Daley would KO him with one punch. Easier said than done