WAR KELVIN!!!

GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
Samman's a can! GOATstellum coming for that TUF crown!
Bet Record: 2-3
Tagged:

Comments

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    PATSTER said:

Wrong section but agreed.

Yeah I know, I just got really excited when Kelvin stomped that cocky prick :).
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    did samman get knocked out cold ? i missed it

AxeMurduh said:

did samman get knocked out cold ? i missed it

He tapped to RNC, didn't even try to defend it either.
  • DangerousJonDangerousJon Posts: 228Free
    Once he had the opportunity he really just kicked it in and had it. There was no defending that.
    "Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself, makes you fearless." Lao Tzu

text
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free

Hall will knock the kid out.

Go jump off a bridge.

KELGOAT GOT THIS!!!

WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Just because this kid is a 'WW' dosent mean that Hall wil KO or beat him. This kid also has KO power and he has the tools to get the fight to the ground.

This could be a great finale

WAR KELGOAT

you don't have to believe me, but the second they went to the ground i knew kelvin would RNC him

he was defending his arms and **** from guard/half guard, but he was giving positions... it was a matter of time until kelvin got his back

I knew as soon as it hit the ground that Kelvin was gonna win, but I figured it would be a decision. Just goes to show that GOATstellum is nothing to mess with.
    Kelvin is well rounded huh guys? Couple KOs and a couple subs, not bad.

Only thing I want to see more than KelGOAT knocking out/subbing Hall on Saturday is Meisha's bootypiece.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Winning and looking good in TUF is one thing. Lets see how both these guys do against the UFC competitors before anyone makes rash decisions about how good they are going to be

i don't know why you want Kelvin to win over Hall...

i mean, Kelvin is legit... but a legit top 10, tops. Hall has potential to be a champion

He's well rounded, as I mentioned. Hall is a flashy bullying b!tch. Ok.... I like watching him fight but his fakeness bothers me. Kelgoat is just a real, humble dude.

Kelvin has just as much potential as Hall IMO and you all will see it Saturday. Believe in the Kelgoat and he will set you free.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,962Free

i mean, Kelvin is legit... but a legit top 10, tops. Hall has potential to be a champion

He's well rounded, as I mentioned. Hall is a flashy bullying b!tch. Ok.... I like watching him fight but his fakeness bothers me. Kelgoat is just a real, humble dude.

Kelvin has just as much potential as Hall IMO and you all will see it Saturday. Believe in the Kelgoat and he will set you free.
    Hall isn't fake, he is just really insecure so he takes some things the wrong way and made a few comments that he shouldn't. Through most of the show he was really polite and quiet. He showed a lot of respect for all of his opponents and genuinely felt bad for beating them.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free

KelGOAT has the potential, too. He's solid all around. KO power, wrestling, jitz. Only 21, too.
    Believe in Beard

Hall isn't fake, he is just really insecure so he takes some things the wrong way and made a few comments that he shouldn't. Through most of the show he was really polite and quiet. He showed a lot of respect for all of his opponents and genuinely felt bad for beating them.
    I think it was Cella (not sure) that pointed out his BS. Hall told everyone his Sob Story about getting bullied and then acts like the biggest bully to some people in the house. Thats some fake a$$ shiz right there.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    I like Kelvin. He's young, he seems humble, and he's still learning. I think he has the potential to be a nice addition to the MW or WW roster. I cannot overstate how satisfied I was to see him beat Josh Samman. This has been a great season for toolbags getting finished. First, Bubba McDaniel (twice), and now Samman.
  • Brent555Brent555 Posts: 3,106Free
    edited April 2013

The guy is 21 years old. You can't possibly determine where he tops out right now. For a 21 year old, he is a complete beast and he has the potential to be great at MW or WW should he drop weight.

Post edited by Brent555 on
    boxing@boxing.nv.gov <boxing@boxing.nv.gov>

This is the e-mail belonging to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Any complaints due to poor judging should be directed to them. Let your voice be heard

I think it was Cella (not sure) that pointed out his BS. Hall told everyone his Sob Story about getting bullied and then acts like the biggest bully to some people in the house. Thats some fake a$$ shiz right there.

a lot of kids that were bullied turn into bully's themselves when the grow up into big strong men, dosent make him a fake

I like both Uriah and Kelvin. I'm bummed out to see a loser. Both have a lot of potential. I liked a lot of this years cast except for Samman. It sucked to see Dylan lose. Prolly my favorite.
    Believe in Beard
    Agreed. Plus you can only see bits and pieces of what actually happened. Cella or some other guys could have said a lot fo stuff to Hall that pissed him off whether they show it or not. They have over 800 hours of footage that is edited down to about 8 hours shown on tv. You shouldn't judge somebody by what you see on TUF alone.

Agreed. Plus you can only see bits and pieces of what actually happened. Cella or some other guys could have said a lot fo stuff to Hall that pissed him off whether they show it or not. They have over 800 hours of footage that is edited down to about 8 hours shown on tv. You shouldn't judge somebody by what you see on TUF alone.

Exactly. Just like how I thought Casey was a **** until he revealed that he had kidney failure.
    Believe in Beard
    fobar said:

a lot of kids that were bullied turn into bully's themselves when the grow up into big strong men, dosent make him a fake
    I guess fake should have been reworded as hypocritical doosh. My bad.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

fobar said:

its not hypocritical other lol

fobar said:

fobar said:

If he whines about being bullied and how messed up it was for people to treat him like that then turns around and acts the same way how isnt that hypocrisy at it's finest?

hy·poc·ri·sy  

/hiˈpäkrisē/NounThe practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

fobar said:

fobar said:

If he whines about being bullied and how messed up it was for people to treat him like that then turns around and acts the same way how isnt that hypocrisy at it's finest?

hy·poc·ri·sy  

/hiˈpäkrisē/NounThe practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    lol its your interpretation of his actions that lead you to believe he has acted as a bully. how much footage have they not shown? to form an opinion like yours based on the very little footage used is just plan wrong.

here is how i see it. he said he was bullied, didnt like how things went at times in the house and stood his ground. On occasion he was over compensating and was slightly more forceful than needed but never stepped over the mark. these actions are normal for those who have been bullied in the past and are in a highly testosterone environment like the TUF house

neither fake or a hypocrite

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Kelvin's a beast, very impressed.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
    I was so happy when Colin got KTFO'D because his smirk pisses me off, but the way he reacted to the loss with class made me kind of a fan. Only guy I don't like is Samman. Tried to pick the easiest fights. LOL.
    Believe in Beard
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    The insane part is that he is 21, he won't reach his prime for like another 8 years, the kid has probably the most potential on the whole UFC roster right now and he already is a beast, that Hart KO was scary too imo (not just Uriah's KOs)

WAR KELVIN!!!!
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    lol, wow overhype. He beat a few guys that probably won't last in the UFC. There are many young fighters already on the roster with a lot more potential that already have wins in the UFC.

A few examples but I'm sure that I missed a few.

Rory Mac is only 23 and has accomplished way more already and is close to a title shot.
    Michael Macdonald is only 22 and has already competed for a UFC title.
    Myles Jury is 24 and 2-0 in the UFC.
    Dustin Poirier is 24 and is a top FW.
    Jon Jones is only 25

Oh and most people hit there prime between 28-32 but that isn't a set number some guys like Shogun hit it way earlier and others later.

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

hy·poc·ri·sy  

lol its your interpretation of his actions that lead you to believe he has acted as a bully. how much footage have they not shown? to form an opinion like yours based on the very little footage used is just plan wrong.

here is how i see it. he said he was bullied, didnt like how things went at times in the house and stood his ground. On occasion he was over compensating and was slightly more forceful than needed but never stepped over the mark. these actions are normal for those who have been bullied in the past and are in a highly testosterone environment like the TUF house

All I can go on is what I saw. "How much footage have they not shown?" Well who knows? There could have been stuff they cut that would have justified his behavior, there could have been stuff they cut where he was even more of a jerk, but that's pure speculation, so ill just deal with what I did see.

I wish I could remember what exactly Cella said, but it was an innocent enough comment, that much I'm sure of. Basically in the same breath, Hall denounced his treatment as a kid and acted in the same manner, like an overbearing Ahole.

You can give him all the excuses you want, still doesn't make his behavior acceptable. I'm 5'6 140lbs soaken wet, so suffice to say ive had plenty of people mess with me simply because of my size and i dont use it as a reason to go around acting like a ****. He's a professional, have some self control.

Chalk it up as agree to disagree I guess....

None of this will matter anyways once Kelvin knocks the black out of him.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

hy·poc·ri·sy  

All I can go on is what I saw. "How much footage have they not shown?" Well who knows? There could have been stuff they cut that would have justified his behavior, there could have been stuff they cut where he was even more of a jerk, but that's pure speculation, so ill just deal with what I did see.

I wish I could remember what exactly Cella said, but it was an innocent enough comment, that much I'm sure of. Basically in the same breath, Hall denounced his treatment as a kid and acted in the same manner, like an overbearing Ahole.

You can give him all the excuses you want, still doesn't make his behavior acceptable. I'm 5'6 140lbs soaken wet, so suffice to say ive had plenty of people mess with me simply because of my size and i dont use it as a reason to go around acting like a ****. He's a professional, have some self control.

Chalk it up as agree to disagree I guess....

None of this will matter anyways once Kelvin knocks the black out of him.

its all good homie, just putting it out there that they edit the show to make him look more bad **** than he actually is, and thats just my opinion. I am not making excuses for him, just saying what could be the reason for his actions that you didnt like

agree to disagree, KelGOAT FTW