Lawler vs Saffiedine UFC on FOX 8

WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,655Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Who you got?

Lawler vs Saffiedine UFC on FOX 8

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,655Free
    Lawler
    Oh, and Lawler via KO

Blee Dat
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Lawler
    Bump

No interest in this fight!?

The ****?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    WarWest said:

Bump

The ****?

Don't watch midgets. 205+
  • andydandyd Posts: 104Free
    Lawler
    Lawler looked fantastic when he beat Kos and sounded focused again now he's back in the UFC. War Lawler.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,141Free
    Saffiedine
    Saffiedine by Decision.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    Lawler
    I hope Lawlor knocks him out.

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,925Free
    Good scrap.

The only logical fight now for Carlos is against Kampmann. But after his last war i think Dana might keep him against a top guy on a win streak and let him KO Maia while Kampmann faces some can like Cote or something.
    PATSTER said:

easy win for Lawler

Lol relax. Saffedeine has trained with the ProdiGOAT on a few occasions. Easy win for Tarec.
    Lawler

WarWest said:

Bump

The ****?

Don't watch midgets. 205+
    Lmao
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    Lawler
    I really enjoyed Saffey's win over Nate, but I just see Robbie being ruthless, running through the leg kicks or anything else, and hitting Tarec with a big fight ending shot.

Like both of these guys so ill be happy for either one and just want to see a war.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,782Free
    edited April 2013
    Saffiedine
    tarec will win this, lawler struggles with diverse strikers and does not do well with leg kicks, a technical striker can confuse him easily see larkin vs lawler fight.

that being said though lawler can ko anyone at ww but i just dont see tarec getting caught.

like both fighters but i know this is a bad matchup for lawler, seems like tarec is the best counter agaisnt 1 dimensional strikers.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Saffiedine
    Tarec UD

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,927Free
    edited April 2013
    Lawler
    Good scrap. The only logical fight now for Carlos is against Kampmann. But after his last war i think Dana might keep him against a top guy on a win streak and let him KO Maia while Kampmann faces some can like Cote or something.
    Maia vs Condit and Kampmann vs Diaz would be good imo. Then Koscheck could face someone like Cote.
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

PATSTER said:

PATSTER said:

easy win for Lawler

Lol relax. Saffedeine has trained with the ProdiGOAT on a few occasions. Easy win for Tarec.
    Saffedine's win over MarCAN did not impress me. I value a win over Big Frog more than a win over Nate.
    Jeff GOAT FROG Curran is a beast. How do you think his bro got so good? Oh and lol at you thinking your boy PatriCANeo Freire would beat GOAT frogs broski.
    Saffiedine
    Siyar Bahadurzada (spelling may be wrong) should fight Cote. Let maia fight the winner of Lawler/Saffiedine. And I agree Condit/Kampmann 2. Nick Diaz vs DHK would be super easy to market given nate getting beat by DHK.

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Saffiedine

Siyar Bahadurzada (spelling may be wrong) should fight Cote. Let maia fight the winner of Lawler/Saffiedine. And I agree Condit/Kampmann 2. Nick Diaz vs DHK would be super easy to market given nate getting beat by DHK.

I like those match ups and I want to see Diaz vs DHK, but I honestly think Joe or Nick's camp would never set that up because they all lack faith in Nick abilities against that/those kinds of match ups

also, why Nick has to play the "I'm retiried" schtick until he gets a money fight instead of actually beating Top 10 guys like everyone else in the weight class
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Lawler
    Keem said:

I like those match ups and I want to see Diaz vs DHK, but I honestly think Joe or Nick's camp would never set that up because they all lack faith in Nick abilities against that/those kinds of match ups

also, why Nick has to play the "I'm retiried" schtick until he gets a money fight instead of actually beating Top 10 guys like everyone else in the weight class
    lmfao wow you are so gotten too.

just get over Nick Diaz already lol

Saffiedine
    fobar said:

Keem said:

idk what your talking about
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Lawler
    fobar said:

Keem said:

LMFAO

He's gotten toooooooooo
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Saffiedine
    WarWest said:

fobar said:

Keem said:

LMFAO

He's gotten toooooooooo
    What does that even mean

on the realz

Megumi Fuji

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,927Free
    Lawler

These aren't bad matchups but Maia last fought in February so if he waits for Robbie then he will be sidelined for 8-10 months. He stated after the Fitch fight that he wants to stay active.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

Saffiedine

These aren't bad matchups but Maia last fought in February so if he waits for Robbie then he will be sidelined for 8-10 months. He stated after the Fitch fight that he wants to stay active.
    There's really not a lot of dudes for Maia. The best names like Condit, Kampmann and Diaz don't make much sense because Maia's on win streak and those guys gotta get their wins back up. If Lombard does go down in weight I could see that fight happening despite Hector's recent run in another weight class, maybe Nelson since he pulled out recently.

Megumi Fuji

Saffiedine

Then in the meantime just feed him John Hathaway lol.

Saffiedine

Hathaway's gotta get past E.Silva first. I like Hathaway in the fight too

Megumi Fuji

Saffiedine
    Keem said:

Hathaway's gotta get past E.Silva first. I like Hathaway in the fight too
    I forgot about that.

Lawler
    WarWest said:

fobar said:

Keem said:

LMFAO

He's gotten toooooooooo
    it really is sad to see

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,782Free
    Saffiedine
    how about maia vs marquadt to avenge his loss?
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Saffiedine
    PunchBag said:

how about maia vs marquadt to avenge his loss?

It would if Nate was on a run.

It wouldn't be fair to Maia unless he requests it

Megumi Fuji