something nick diaz will do that gsp will never do!

bartolinibartolini Posts: 669Ultimate
Ask to fight Anderson silva. Canadian_erection and idrankgspsgravysauce discuss.
HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,755Free
    Oh

And he will never ask OR agree to that fight

Guaranteed
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    PATSTER said:

WarWest said:

Oh

And he will never ask OR agree to that fight

Guaranteed

But he will make it seem like he did the day after Anderson Silva officially gets an opponent.
    Oh guaranteed

It will be something like:

"I wanted and asked for the fight for years but the UFC said the timing just was not right"
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • bartolinibartolini Posts: 669Ultimate
    Do you think they will somehow put the line "im not impress by your performance" for gsp in the upcoming captain America movie?
    HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    losing two fights in a row does not earn you a shot at anderson silva. he's just selling wolf tickets. if anything he should be avenging his losses to diego sanchez and joe riggs. he's a glorified gatekeeper as far as im concerned.
    PunchBag said:

fight legitimately without cheating.

diaz just happens to be the fighter with the most amount of suspensions handed out for cheating and still active in the ufc. but i guess grabbing the fence and trying to throw sucker punches after the round has already ended, multiple times, isnt considered cheating right?
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    make pathetic excuses

beat people up after the round has ended, after somebody elses fight is over and the dude aint even fighting, and even in the hospital?

fail a piss test

fail a piss test twice

get suspended by the athletic commission

get suspended by the athletic commission twice

remain without a UFC title throughout his career
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Fail a drug test :)

Weigh 170lbs

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • tyler03tyler03 Posts: 133Premium

losing two fights in a row does not earn you a shot at anderson silva. he's just selling wolf tickets. if anything he should be avenging his losses to diego sanchez and joe riggs. he's a glorified gatekeeper as far as im concerned.

PunchBag said:

fight legitimately without cheating.

diaz just happens to be the fighter with the most amount of suspensions handed out for cheating and still active in the ufc. but i guess grabbing the fence and trying to throw sucker punches after the round has already ended, multiple times, isnt considered cheating right?

You are so uneducated its ridiculous. Nick smoked a bit of weed if you call that cheating you are a dunce lol. Cheating is rubbing Vaseline in illegal places cheating is weighing over the agreed weight that is cheating. At least if nick fought silva it would be a good fight. GSP would just get tooled cause he would have absolutely no idea how to deal with Silvas stand up.
    edited April 2013
    blah blah blah rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them go fight in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that loser? silva would knock him out 1st round anyways. waste of a fight if you ask me when hes only got 1 or 2 left on his contract.
    Just givin out the D
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,004Free

make pathetic excuses

beat people up after the round has ended, after somebody elses fight is over and the dude aint even fighting, and even in the hospital?

fail a piss test

fail a piss test twice

get suspended by the athletic commission

get suspended by the athletic commission twice

remain without a UFC title throughout his career

"Yesterday, news came out via GSP’s head trainer Firas Zahabi that St. Pierre wasn’t exactly at 100% last Saturday night. In an interview with TVA Sports, Zahabi said that not only was GSP fighting with a partially-torn Achilles tendon, but the champ was running a high fever, as well."

http://fansided.com/2013/03/21/the-many-contradictions-of-georges-st-pierre/

LOL! He's an excuse machine.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

Fight

"Believe in the beard"

• tyler03tyler03 Posts: 133Premium

blah blah blah rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them go fight in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that loser?

Can't backup **** like I thought.
    You uneducated fool. Lmao
    edited April 2013
    thats legitimate. people fight hurt. maybe he should have just pulled out of the card then instead of fighting on while hurt. fighters do it all of the time.
    Just givin out the D

thats legitimate. people fight hurt. maybe he should have just pulled out of the card then instead of fighting on while hurt. fighters do it all of the time.

Its an excuse. He has a million of them.

"Believe in the beard"

Not grease

"Believe in the beard"

edited April 2013
    waikru said:

Not grease

gsp already mentioned that diaz was slippery as hell,. implying he greased....and of course gsp of all people would know what that feels like right?? so coming from a guy who greases, accusing a dude of cheating who has a past history of being suspended for cheating, id say its a safe bet that diaz greased.
    waikru said:

i know right. like crying about not getting enough sleep, toxic airplane water, and not having a good training team to prepare him for a fight when he had over 16 months to be ready for that is rather sad right? how much more time and preperation do you need for a guy who you said is going to beat you by running away or laying on you? you know what else is sad. returning from your 20 minutes of retirement to start spewing even more childish enraged teenager excuses, meanwhile everybody else around you is either giving one big facepalm, laughing hard at you, or staring blankly at the sky over how ridiculous you sound. if you want conclusive evidence, just look at gsp and hendricks reaction to big baby butthurt. its included in my sig.
    tyler03 said:

blah blah blah rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them go fight in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that loser?

13ers gonna 13. Did you just make your account yesterday to come here and show the world how retarded you are?
    back up what? what is this a pissing contest? if so then diaz would fail again like the cheater he is.

like i said before, rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them like everybody else, go fight cans in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that schmuck? hes a sore loser, and a half decent fighter with sloppy boxing and makes so many excuses that Tito Ortiz would give him a standing ovation.

Just givin out the D
    Be a fighter
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,313Free

waikru said:

Not grease

gsp already mentioned that diaz was slippery as hell,. implying he greased....and of course gsp of all people would know what that feels like right?? so coming from a guy who greases, accusing a dude of cheating who has a past history of being suspended for cheating, id say its a safe bet that diaz greased.
    waikru said:

i know right. like crying about not getting enough sleep, toxic airplane water, and not having a good training team to prepare him for a fight when he had over 16 months to be ready for that is rather sad right? how much more time and preperation do you need for a guy who you said is going to beat you by running away or laying on you? you know what else is sad. returning from your 20 minutes of retirement to start spewing even more childish enraged teenager excuses, meanwhile everybody else around you is either giving one big facepalm, laughing hard at you, or staring blankly at the sky over how ridiculous you sound.
    tyler03 said:

13ers gonna 13. Did you just make your account yesterday to come here and show the world how retarded you are?
    back up what? what is this a pissing contest? if so then diaz would fail again like the cheater he is.

like i said before, rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them like everybody else, go fight cans in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that loser.

LoL You're delusional man. Lay off the beer.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Damn IDYB, you really took what Waikru said to heart

Shm
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited April 2013
    PoloRidah said:

waikru said:

Not grease

waikru said:

i know right. like crying about not getting enough sleep, toxic airplane water, and not having a good training team to prepare him for a fight when he had over 16 months to be ready for that is rather sad right? how much more time and preperation do you need for a guy who you said is going to beat you by running away or laying on you? you know what else is sad. returning from your 20 minutes of retirement to start spewing even more childish enraged teenager excuses, meanwhile everybody else around you is either giving one big facepalm, laughing hard at you, or staring blankly at the sky over how ridiculous you sound.
    tyler03 said:

like i said before, rules are rules. if diaz cant follow them like everybody else, go fight cans in japan in a circus show somewhere. who cares about that loser.

what do you mean? you havent seen the video where gsp talks about being sick and mentioning just how 'unusually slippery' diaz felt in that fight??? it happened. go look for it. its out there. its in french though, so youll have to translate.

but leave it to the haters to ignore that ever happened. of course they would acknowledge that. sure if it was diaz accusing the other way around of course these losers are gonna believe every word of it and ull never hear the end of it, just like the bj fight. if it cant help them spread their hatred around, theyll ignore it. if it fuels their fire and allows them to continue bashing for the next 3 years theyll never let it go. thats all you hear over here. a month later and people are crying over 0.4 lbs of weight. theyll never let that go either. losers.

diaz would never cheat! thats why he grabs the cage, throws sucker punches after the bell and almost got disqualified, beats people up after somebody elses fight is over, beats people up in the hospital when he couldnt beat them in the cage, and oh yeah. did i mention he's been suspended twice for cheating??? why this clown has a job is beyond me? when gsp mentioned that he greased, well hell, it takes a cheat to know a cheat, so ill gladly take gsp's word over big baby butthurt and his excuse filled camp full of sore losers.
    Just givin out the D

PoloRidah said:

waikru said:

Not grease

waikru said:

tyler03 said:

what do you mean? you havent seen the video where gsp talks about being sick and mentioning just how 'unusually slippery' diaz felt in that fight??? it happened. go look for it. its out there. its in french though, so youll have to translate.

but leave it to the haters to ignore that ever happened. of course they would acknowledge that. sure if it was diaz accusing the other way around of course these losers are gonna believe every word of it and ull never hear the end of it, just like the bj fight. if it cant help them hate, theyll ignore. if it fuels their fire, theyll never let it go. thats all you hear over here. a month later and people are crying over 0.4 lbs of weight. theyll never let that go either. losers.

diaz would never cheat! thats why he grabs the cage, throws sucker punches after the bell and should have been disqualified, beats people up after somebody elses fight is over, beats people up in the hospital when he couldnt beat them in the cage, and oh yeah. he's been suspended twice for fighting. why this clown has a job is beyond me? when gsp mentioned that he greased, well hell, it takes a cheat to know a cheat, so ill gladly take gsp's word over big baby butthurt and his excuse filled camp full of sore losers.
    Another excuse. Diaz was slippery. Man, will it ever end.

"Believe in the beard"

edited April 2013
    waikru said:

PoloRidah said:

waikru said:

Not grease

waikru said:

tyler03 said:

but leave it to the haters to ignore that ever happened. of course they would acknowledge that. sure if it was diaz accusing the other way around of course these losers are gonna believe every word of it and ull never hear the end of it, just like the bj fight. if it cant help them hate, theyll ignore. if it fuels their fire, theyll never let it go. thats all you hear over here. a month later and people are crying over 0.4 lbs of weight. theyll never let that go either. losers.

diaz would never cheat! thats why he grabs the cage, throws sucker punches after the bell and should have been disqualified, beats people up after somebody elses fight is over, beats people up in the hospital when he couldnt beat them in the cage, and oh yeah. he's been suspended twice for fighting. why this clown has a job is beyond me? when gsp mentioned that he greased, well hell, it takes a cheat to know a cheat, so ill gladly take gsp's word over big baby butthurt and his excuse filled camp full of sore losers.
    Another excuse. Diaz was slippery. Man, will it ever end.

diaz greased. he's not a legit fighter he's better at cheating and making excuses then he is at fighting. too bad he's the only fighter in the ufc stupid enough to get caught and suspended twice for cheating and still keep his job. he should fight koscheck and just cut both of the fighters after because they both suck and are 0-2 in their last 2 fights.

im gonna be using this one for a while hey. ill never let it go just like you douchefucks and the whole bj penn fiasco.
    Just givin out the D