WAR MELENDEZ!!! Gods cage soldier!!!!!

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Come this Saturday, we will have a NEW UFC LW CHAMPION!!! Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Bendo fan, but he just won't win this fight! He's fighting a monster in Gilbert who has monster TDD when he's motivated for a fight, Melendez has some big power in his hands, he has very underrated technical Boxing, he has 45 minute cardio, he puts on an insane pace which most can't keep up with and he has much better double leg shoots than Benson. Benson is known for his great sub defence, but I can guarantee you that Gilbert won't even bother looking for a submission, he's looking to knock 10 bells of pig **** out of Bensons head. A motivated Melendez is one of the most dangerous things on this planet! Training with the Diaz brothers and Shields, I can also tell you now that his sub defense will be top notch for this fight and Bendo won't get one of his crazy guillotines.

WAR GODBERT MELENDEZ!!!
Post edited by Shuberling on
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,626Free
    Gilbert is overrated, I think Benson will show that with a convincing (Unlike the Frankie fight) decision victory.
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,976Free
    This fight guuna be epic....Nawt
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Bendo is the biggest heaviest guy in this division,although i would say Gilbert is very close,he would be number 2.When you have the size and strength and you have the TD ability,it is pretty tough to stop him.
    I do feel Gilbert has a great chance but definitely not a fight i would bet on.I said Gilbert would be champion one day in the UFC ,years ago.

The obvious is to keep a low base,however the problem is this "running game" so many fighters are doing.At this weight,most of these guys can run all day,this means Gilbert might have to chase and commit,this opens him up to TD's.

I feel if the UFC needs one rule,it is a point deduction ,not for holding a guy,at least that is engaging,but for running and avoiding a fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,760Free
    I hope Melendez gets the W
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,322Free
    Im hoping for a double ktfo

war Eddie Alvarez **** bendo and gil

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    edited April 2013

Best post in this thread.

War i_run_this

I don't care who wins this fight, I'm just hoping its competitive.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• BlackziliansBlackzilians Posts: 565Free
    melendez by tko or judges scorecards and henderson only by judges henderson wont finish melendez
    Maia vs Rousey
    Phenom 'n Suga
    Welcome to Welterweight Division Mr. Lombard.
    AAAND NEW! UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Alexander Gustafsson
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    Gilbert is gonna get beat worse then Nate did.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    edited April 2013
    Gilbum couldnt beat up a one legged wet kitten.

Bendo might actually finish this can of corn.

EDIT- cmon now Patster thats an accurate description of his fighting ability
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• BlackziliansBlackzilians Posts: 565Free

Gilbum couldnt beat up a one legged wet kitten.

Bendo might actually finish this can of corn.

I would like bendo to win

Maia vs Rousey
    Phenom 'n Suga
    Welcome to Welterweight Division Mr. Lombard.
    AAAND NEW! UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Alexander Gustafsson
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    edited April 2013
    Ansem said:

Gilbert is gonna get beat worse then Nate did.

melendez has very good wrestling so no he wont get beat worse than nate did. i reckon bendo will win but i wouldnt be all that surprised if melendez pulls it off.

UD for bendo
    UD for melendez
    TKO for melendez

those are the 3 possible outcomes
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,604Free
    edited April 2013
    PATSTER said:

lol

shube's been on the melendez bandwagon since day one

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free

What about Chandler?

This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    Shube jinxing another fighter

i already knew Bendo was going to win, but now that Shuberling believes in Melendez... i am sure

**** the both of you! Melendez is the LW in the world, admittedly Michael Chandler will soon take his place, but for now, it's Gil!

i already knew Bendo was going to win, but now that Shuberling believes in Melendez... i am sure

**** the both of you! Melendez is the LW in the world, admittedly Michael Chandler will soon take his place, but for now, it's Gil!
    yeah yeah, keep changing your sig's ranking...
    So rankings aren't allowed to change now? Alright if that's the case, then if Jon Jones loses 8 straight fights, it's a stupid idea to take him out of the top 5, so let's just leave him at his current position? STFU you ****, rankings are gonna change, and at this point in time, this is how I see them.

edited April 2013

So rankings aren't allowed to change now? Alright if that's the case, then if Jon Jones loses 8 straight fights, it's a stupid idea to take him out of the top 5, so let's just leave him at his current position? STFU you ****, rankings are gonna change, and at this point in time, this is how I see them.
    you changed now

did they fight yesterday?

nothing changed since you had Bendo over Melendez, the difference is that you bought his hype ;)
    I bought his hype? Ahahahahahahaha! Even PATSTER said before that I was on the Melendez hype train since day 1 you tool, I was repping Melendez since I first started on this damn forum! Lol "bought his hype", that's cute...

• TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    Benson gonna beat him up for 5 rounds B-)

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

you changed now

did they fight yesterday?

nothing changed since you had Bendo over Melendez, the difference is that you bought his hype ;)
    I bought his hype? Ahahahahahahaha! Even PATSTER said before that I was on the Melendez hype train since day 1 you tool, I was repping Melendez since I first started on this damn forum! Lol "bought his hype", that's cute...
    sure, you were always a fan

but until this morning you had him as 3rd behind Bendo, didn't you? what changed?
    Yeah, I had him RANKED #3, I would always root for him against Bendo or Chandler though, even if he isn't as good as them, I'd always root for him cause I'm a huge fan. But thinking about the matchup and what they've both done, I feel he is the #1 ranked.

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    if this turns into a standup fight due to melendez wrestling it could very well go melendez way
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    Gilbert is coming with bad intentions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,178Free
    I wanted to agree. But then I found out it was Shuberling who made this thread so his fighter is doomed now. Shuberling P4P worst luck/pick fighter on the forums. Bendo is going to win.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Ayo, shube. You dun doomed Gil.
    Believe in Beard
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    edited June 2013
    delete
    Post edited by WalkLikeAWarrior707 on
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
    I lol at all the people who say I'm dooming all my favourite fighters! This will be hilarious to see all of you when Gil walks away with the title! WAR MELENDEZ!!!

Gilbert's going to find out what life is like in the real LW division.

This ain't Strikeforce no more homie!
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

PATSTER said:

Strikeforce guys have been killing it in the UFC ......
    What Strike Force LW is killing it in the UFC?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

PATSTER said:

Strikeforce guys have been killing it in the UFC ......
    What Strike Force LW is killing it in the UFC?
    He didn't say Strikeforce LW's, but Strikeforce fighters in general, Gil's gonna carry that on and win the title! WAR MELENDEZ!!!