Will the UFC ever get to the Big Apple?

IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,023Free
Just read the UFC cant see New York happening this year.Kinda annoying how the UFC is being treated by these guy's.

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_16504.shtml
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,860Free
    Probably not
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,023Free
    @WarWest speak into the mic nd tell me why
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,860Free
    It has not happened yet

And with all the retarded **** happening across the US they got more important things to do than to bring MMA into New York

Maybe years from now but not anytime soon in my opinion
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    They could if idiots would stop turning MMA into culinary union issue
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I think it is a case of mafia knowing how the other mafia works.They want money to let them in,especially since it will invade their boxing money.I don't think anyone believes either boxing or MMA is on the up n up.They ran into the same problem in Mexico,they have to fill pockets to get what they want.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,583Elite
    **** em. It's just hurting them by not bringing in the UFC. Tons of money is generated through having a UFC event in your city.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• MaximumBobMaximumBob Posts: 1,288Free

Not if Coumo has anything to do with it.
    My definition of hell, you get there and meet the person you could have been - Frank Mir.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    I don't live there so I don't give a **** if they go there or not.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Apparently not, which is a real shame.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free
    zaksame said:

I think it is a case of mafia knowing how the other mafia works.They want money to let them in,especially since it will invade their boxing money.I don't think anyone believes either boxing or MMA is on the up n up.They ran into the same problem in Mexico,they have to fill pockets to get what they want.

They don't really compete, except in the forums.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Keem said:

^That doesn't even sound like it makes sense..

Like, what? Are mixed martial artist attacking NY chefs n' s**t. lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free
    Keem said:

Keem said:

^That doesn't even sound like it makes sense..

Like, what? Are mixed martial artist attacking NY chefs n' s**t. lol
    The Fertitta's won't let their workers join the union.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors