Although I'm a Hater of Nate Diaz and thought Thomson

Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free
Would win a UD. It sucked seeing Nate go out like that. Now we won't get to see Pettis vs Diaz now...What a fight that would had been. I really hope Nate bounces back from this. I like him a lot more than Nick. And he's a lot classier than Nick as well. If Diaz won he could had been fighting winner/loser of Grant/Maynard or whoever. But where does he go now? He said he wanted to move up to WW. I don't think moving to WW would do any good after seeing what happened at LW. My jimmies were slightly rustled when Thomson took Nate out in such a fashion but man. I felt really bad for Nick to see his brother get KO'd like that. Or Richard Perez. One of them threw the towel and you know that they care about you even if it was illegal to throw in a towel. I hope Diaz bounces back, regardless of me constantly hating on him; he's a fighter that brings it everytime so I hope he recovers from that loss and climbs that ladder again and doesn't retire like his brother Nick. Discuss thnx.
Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
Represent Roufusport:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
Tagged:

Comments

• PabloskyPablosky Posts: 675Free
    punk thompson its a elite fighter... always bring it and exciting fights!
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free

lol man, my dream is to see a post from you that is not at least 5 lines long

Hey, hey. No hijacking my thread son. :D
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free
    Thompson fought like a jew, ran away until Diaz was just like "**** it" and stood still
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free

Thompson fought like a jew, ran away until Diaz was just like "**** it" and stood still

If they rematch I got Diaz by flying armbar in the first round.
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    I was happy to see Diaz eat a head kick after talking **** and acting like a **** in the octagon again. If a fighter won't stand in front of them and do what they want then the Diaz Bros start talking and acting like they are so tough. Thomson came in with a game plan and even though it wasn't very exciting for a lot of the fight it was effective and frustrated Nate until he could get the finish.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• MeshuggaMeshugga Posts: 1,533Free
    Great fight, Diaz got blood in his eye and ducked into the kick. Thomson looked great but Diaz was winning the fight. Both are top contenders and the reason we pay for watching. One last run for the title for Thomson? I hope Nate stays around.
    __________________________________________________ ___

Nick Diaz

Nate Diaz

Carlos Condit

Charles Oliveira

Thiago Silva the King of bongo

Proud member of Sexyama's Saviours of Sexiness.

Let us slay
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    He can retire with his diva brother.

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I still wanna see Sanchez vs Nate if Sanchez isn't gonna fight Sherk or somebody else
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    PATSTER said:

Nick > Nate in every way.

Hail no

Just because Nate can actually beat wrestlers and he stepped up and faced Kim, Markham (177lbs and won), and Macdonald. Plus he did way better against Gomi. Idc about the cut to 160lbs

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    PATSTER said:

Nate getting KO'd shows that he doesn't have the superior chin and striking defense of Nick.

Nate thought he could take head kicks like Nick, what the **** was he thinking?

He at least got TKO'd by someone in his weight. Nick got starched by Noons and darn near Gomi

Nick can't even beat someone top 10 in his weight class, where Nate has.. And he has the heart to face dudes at WW or LW; even if they want to take him down (Kim, Macdonald)

Megumi Fuji

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    Hey could see Thomson vs Pettis down the road. That would be good as well.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

edited April 2013
    PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Nate getting KO'd shows that he doesn't have the superior chin and striking defense of Nick.

He at least got TKO'd by someone in his weight. Nick got starched by Noons and darn near Gomi

Nick can't even beat someone top 10 in his weight class, where Nate has.. And he has the heart to face dudes at WW or LW; even if they want to take him down (Kim, Macdonald)
    Are you stupid? Nick has made weight at 155 easily in the past. He has the same build as Nate. He had to put a lot of weight on to make Welterweight a permanent home. Nate cuts an incredible amount of weight to make 155. Why do you think he wants to move up so bad?
    1.) Nick is NOT a f**king LW. IDC how many times he's got his butt kicked by one he's not a LW (155lbs)

2.) Nate MAKES the LW requirement and has wins over LW's in the Top 10. Nick makes the WW requirement and has zero (0) wins over any Top 10 WW (closest is Lawler) and has loses to LW. (Noons, Sherk, Sanchez)

3.) Nate got his title shot from actually beat or finishing guys in his weight class. Nick got a title after beating (but didn't finish) someone who should be fighting at LW and another gifted title shot after losing.

Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,903Free
    If Diaz didn't fight the same way every fight and mixed it up a bit he'd have a chance
    Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Are you stupid? Nick has made weight at 155 easily in the past. He has the same build as Nate. He had to put a lot of weight on to make Welterweight a permanent home. Nate cuts an incredible amount of weight to make 155. Why do you think he wants to move up so bad?
    1.) Nick is NOT a f**king LW. IDC how many times he's got his butt kicked by one he's not a LW (155lbs)

2.) Nate MAKES the LW requirement and has wins over LW's in the Top 10. Nick makes the WW requirement and has zero (0) wins over any Top 10 WW (closest is Lawler) and has loses to LW. (Noons, Sherk, Sanchez)

3.) Nate got his title shot from actually beat or finishing guys in his weight class. Nick got a title after beating (but didn't finish) someone who should be fighting at LW and another gifted title shot after losing.

not sure if retarded or just keem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Identity said:

If Diaz didn't fight the same way every fight and mixed it up a bit he'd have a chance

Nate is capable of imposing some type of game plan or at least being able to utilize basic techniques like cutting off a cage, or lateral movement.

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Be sure of this..

Go do some homework

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Be sure of this..

Go do some homework
    My mother tells me to do my homework or i'll end up like Keem

Keem said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

Be sure of this..

Go do some homework
    My mother tells me to do my homework or i'll end up like Keem
    I'm sure your mother doesn't know me, but by all means

Megumi Fuji

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    PATSTER said:

Keem said:

PATSTER said:

nate didnt cut enough weight. just enough to satisfy the commissions technical rounding and lack of decimals. he should get 25% of his purse docked
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    i thought that was an awesome fight. diaz was so humbled he didnt even open his mouth to make excuses, announce his retirement, and then beg for a rematch after he just got owned. which was surprising considering he had to bring in his own judge and come in overweight. You figure he'd be a little more upset and vocal after all that?

Maybe he's more worried about the results of his drug test coming back to bother crying about his loss. Either that or he hasnt learned enough from his brother and the rest of his camp.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    fight was good. you're the boring bit, same old tired jokes
    oh am i getting to you?

im not joking anyways im being dead serious. Its been 2 days now and i havent heard any mention of diaz acting like an angry child. this is totally off character for a diaz brother and im starting to think that something may be wrong here.
    Just givin out the D
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    you're the one crying about it in loads of threads. you're gotten to by diaz, by gsp, and by the concept of making weight
    So which diaz brother is gonna get cut or retire early first?
    Just givin out the D
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,717Free
    jduk said:

you're the one crying about it in loads of threads. you're gotten to by diaz, by gsp, and by the concept of making weight

Very gotten to

It's hilarious LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 741Free
    jduk said:

fight was good. you're the boring bit, same old tired jokes

This forum consists 99% of tired old jokes.
  • EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free
    I really don't like both and I really didn't care who would win when I watched it..... up until Josh landed that kick, then I realized very quickly my hate for the Diaz brothers... any day is a good day when one of the Diaz brothers gets throttled...
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    The Diaz bros are doing what they do best, prove how overrated they are. If you fanboi's wanna hype them up again you're gonna have to send them packing to bellator so they can rise enough to lose every fight in the UFC again.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1