The one Judge who Scored for Gil is closely Tied to Gracie Camp

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
FEB. 2010
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,724Free
    Gil 1,2,3,4,5,6
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    WarWest said:

Gil 1,2,3,4,5,6

Gil would get a 6th round score with his best buddy judging his fight
    FEB. 2010
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,963Free
    Makes sense. Anybody who isnt a CGJJ cheerleader or Benson hater knows he won that fight.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Omg Conspiracy

Judge gate lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,211Free

Makes sense. Anybody who isnt a CGJJ cheerleader or Benson hater knows he won that fight.

i'm a Bendo fan and don't like Gil. still got Gil 1, 2, 5
    Same here but it was still close in my eyes.
    Gilburt 1
    FEB. 2010
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    I hate gilbert but I think he won. But I also think it was close enough to go either way so im not overly making a big fuss.

Gilburt 1

U mad.
    lol
    FEB. 2010
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    That was the first thing that came ot my mind when i heard the name.I mentioned possible corrupt refs and judges before.I think anyone that thinks this sports is not full of BS would be naive or just dumb.

LOL @ the GSP remark,.so much jealousy towards a stand up fighter,one of the few legit people in the UFC.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    Gil was a good loser maybe 2 humble in defeat ...?
    i smell something cookin in the corruption kitchen :D
    Just kiddin Gil is a cool dude always polite ,respect his opponents (still want their heads on the wall tho) and a good loser just like nate, nick is a totally other story :)
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free
    Even though I thought Gilbert won the fight, this judge should not have been allowed to judge this fight. The athletic commission needs to tighten up because stuff like this threatens the integrity of the sport. I wonder how many other times that this sort of thing has happened?
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

edited April 2013
    waikru said:

Even though I thought Gilbert won the fight, this judge should not have been allowed to judge this fight. The athletic commission needs to tighten up because stuff like this threatens the integrity of the sport. I wonder how many other times that this sort of thing has happened?

Clay Guidas friend, a judge scored his fight with Hioki 30-27 in favor of Guida.
    Post edited by ShannonRitch1p4p on
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,003Free

waikru said:

Clay Guidas friend, a judge scored his fight with Hioki 30-27 in favor of Guida.
    Wow! Thats complete BS! The UFC focus its efforts on problems like this. This is probably why I am left scratching my head after many decisions.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    waikru said:

waikru said:

Wow! Thats complete BS! The UFC focus its efforts on problems like this. This is probably why I am left scratching my head after many decisions.
    This concept is new to you guys?

In pretty much EVERY single sport you'll find officials that are for some reason or another affiliated with the athlete or athletes.

They'll sometimes be bias and other times be fair, in the Guida/Hioki fight there was IMO a clear cut winner (no way was it a 30-27 win for Guida as that judge scored it though) the Gil/Bendo fight however, I had Gil losing, but it was so close it should've actually been a draw so no need to make a fuss about it, besides they have three judges for a reason.

It would've been far worse if the ref was personally involved with one of the athletes.

Guido and GSP shouldnt even be mentioned anywhere near Benson and Gilbert.

GSP and Guida should be mentioned together all the time
    FEB. 2010
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013

Guido and GSP shouldnt even be mentioned anywhere near Benson and Gilbert.

GSP and Guida should be mentioned together all the time

whys that? benson is a glorified point fighter. GSP alone has more 7 finishes in the UFC than Gilbert and Bendo combined. True story. At this rate, GSP will finish 7 more opponents before bendo stops with the lay and pray and finally gets his first ;)
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    edited April 2013
    WarWest said:

Gil 1,2,3,4,5,6

lol. he won Diaz' third round.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
    megaman said:

waikru said:

waikru said:

This concept is new to you guys?

In pretty much EVERY single sport you'll find officials that are for some reason or another affiliated with the athlete or athletes.

They'll sometimes be bias and other times be fair, in the Guida/Hioki fight there was IMO a clear cut winner (no way was it a 30-27 win for Guida as that judge scored it though) the Gil/Bendo fight however, I had Gil losing, but it was so close it should've actually been a draw so no need to make a fuss about it, besides they have three judges for a reason.

It would've been far worse if the ref was personally involved with one of the athletes.

Doesnt matter, any affiliation with an athlete or team and you should be removed from the event or game. There was an instance in the NFL recently where one ref was posting fanboy **** of the Saints and he was scheduled to ref that game. When the NFL saw this they pulled him from the game. Why shouldnt this happen in MMA?
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited April 2013
    All I know is it's not the fact that Melendez can have an a affiliate of his camp judging a fight (It is), its the fact that fighters shouldn't be allowed to have biased judges. Melendez also shouldn't be allowed to fight in San Jose because the commission is shady and geared toward their poster boy..

I'm going to post mad threads about this to show my disapproval for shady commissions enlisting biased judges and until GilCHEAT try's to clear his name and answers to every other gate he's been involved in like ThompsonGATE blah blah derp derp..

Judge gate 2013 lolz jk jk
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    in 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 when the vancouver canucks played chicago in the stanley cup playoffs, it was clearly evident that the referees were also a member of the chicago blackhawks

maybe one day chael p. sonnen will be the referee in an anderson silva fight

Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    edited April 2013
    oh look. two gracie fighters couldnt win in their own back yard with the deck stacked in their favor with rigged and biased judges that even train with them and probably smoke weed with them too. how cute.

i wonder what their excuses will be for not being able to pull off the W?? Have they even opened their mouths yet, are they consulting Tito Ortiz on how they should address the media? or are they still trying to recover from 4/20 and the rest of their remaining brain cells they lost...from getting punched in the face, not from all the banned performance effecting substances that their whole camp has a history of cheating, getting caught, and getting suspended for.

nate diaz came in overweight. a whole pound! not that it was a title fight or anything but rather an ironic shame, seeing how it comes from the type of people who cry over less than a pound. lets all make a big deal about that! , but maybe he should lose weight (fatty). As far as im concerned, last night diaz was fighting at welterweight and trying to pick a fight against a lightweight, and still got his **** KTFO. And his boy gilbert couldnt even do any better, despite paying off his hometown judges.

how you like them apples JB?
    Just givin out the D

oh look. two gracie fighters couldnt win in their own back yard with the deck stacked in their favor with rigged and biased judges that even train with them and probably smoke weed with them too. how cute.

i wonder what their excuses will be for not being able to pull off the W?? Have they even opened their mouths yet, are they consulting Tito Ortiz on how they should address the media? or are they still trying to recover from 4/20 and the rest of their remaining brain cells they lost...from getting punched in the face, not from all the banned performance effecting substances that their whole camp has a history of cheating, getting caught, and getting suspended for.

nate diaz came in overweight. a whole pound! coming from people who cry over less than a pound, talk about an ironic shame. lets all make a big deal about that! not that it was a title fight or anything, but maybe he should lose weight (fatty). As far as im concerned, last night diaz was fighting at welterweight and trying to pick a fight against a lightweight, and still got his **** KTFO. And his boy gilbert couldnt even do any better, despite paying off his hometown judges.

how you like them apples JB? I thought Diaz was supposed to move up a weight class after the thompson fight. Not the day before it.

completely Agree
    FEB. 2010
    thats what im saying. I thought Diaz was supposed to move up a weight class after the thompson fight. Not the day before it.
    Just givin out the D

thats what im saying. I thought Diaz was supposed to move up a weight class after the thompson fight. Not the day before it.

Nate has the frame for WW if he put on a bit of muscle. He's always had trouble making LW.

People say Benson is huge, but makes the Championship weight everytime.

Unfortunately this may be the beginning of the fall of the Diaz bros. Both are on a 2 fight skid... Nick hasnt proven he can beat top 10 UFC WWs and Nate may be forced back to WW where guys will give him more trouble than at LW
    FEB. 2010
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,258Free

Nate has the frame for WW if he put on a bit of muscle. He's always had trouble making LW.

Unfortunately this may be the beginning of the fall of the Diaz bros. Both are on a 2 fight skid... Nick hasnt proven he can beat top 10 UFC WWs and Nate may be forced back to WW where guys will give him more trouble than at LW
    The Diaz bros will go down as some of the greatest fighters in MMA history......they have nothing left to prove, the fights they do now are purely for the fans.....even though "the fans" don't deserve them.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    edited April 2013
    no the fights they do now at this point is just so they can pay off their taxes and try to keep their jobs, rather than work at mcdonalds like all the other pot smoking hippies in stockton.
    Just givin out the D

The Diaz bros will go down as some of the greatest fighters in MMA history......they have nothing left to prove, the fights they do now are purely for the fans.....even though "the fans" don't deserve them.
    Other than the Condit blemish, both have had near perfect Careers.

FEB. 2010