Did they round decimals again at the weigh ins? If so, Diaz should surrender his purse.

idybidyb Just givin out the DPosts: 22,572Free
Every fighter seemed to weighed in even. Its leading me to believe there must be another conspiracy scandal going on again

Surely Nate Diaz would not have clearly weighed in at 160 pounds even. I think he was probably 160.7, but it could be more (who knows, because it was all rounded off again!)

therefore nate should take some of that $15,000 he got paid last night, and surrender a big portion of it to josh thompson. What a bully. Coming in as a welterweight to fight a 155er, in his own back yard, with their own gracie jiujitsu trained judges, and still him and his boy Gil couldnt even get it done and pull off the W. How embarassing.

Maybe if he didnt come over 1-1.9 lbs over 155, he might have won the fight. id really like to hear the excuse as to why he got his **** handed to him last night, but maybe he's still talking it over with tito ortiz.
Tagged:

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,743Free
    Nate weighed in at 161 in the Nude
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • idybidyb Just givin out the DPosts: 22,572Free
    edited April 2013
    Thats what they say. It could have been 161.9 for all we know. Looks like they rounded again. Everybody was dead on. I have a hard time believing that somebody wouldnt actually weigh up at 154.8 or 204.2 or anything like that....it always has to be zeroed out. or rounded up or down to the nearest pound or half pound in many cases. Surely there would have been somebody who would have been like 169.9 or 125.1???? nope.

a little ironic hey diaz camp?? Who's to say that diaz wasnt actually 156.2 at the weigh ins???? Perhaps we should start crying for the next month or two about it.
    Post edited by idyb on

Thats what they say. It could have been 161.9 for all we know. Looks like they rounded again. Everybody was dead on. I have a hard time believing that somebody wouldnt actually weigh up at 154.8 or 204.2 or anything like that....it always has to be zeroed out. or rounded to half a pound (.5) in many cases. Surely there would have been somebody who would have been like 169.9 or 125.1???? nope.

These are professionals, they weigh in exactly.

Only GSP weighs in at 170.9 for Champ fights in Canada. He's not a professional
    FEB. 2010
    carnage is a can. just like cheick kongo - who's gonna get KTFO next week.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 12,036Free
    It doesn't matter unless it's for a title. GSP wasn't fighting for the 170.4 title, he was fighting for the 170.0 title.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    edited April 2013

Thats what they say. It could have been 161.9 for all we know. Looks like they rounded again. Everybody was dead on. I have a hard time believing that somebody wouldnt actually weigh up at 154.8 or 204.2 or anything like that....it always has to be zeroed out. or rounded to half a pound (.5) in many cases. Surely there would have been somebody who would have been like 169.9 or 125.1???? nope.

These are professionals, they weigh in exactly.

Only GSP weighs in at 170.9 for Champ fights in Canada. He's not a professional
    last i checked, most professsionals dont hang out with a bunch of losers that have a history of roids, cheating and abusing other banned substances, and most professionals arent retarded enough to get caught for it several times either. most professionals dont need to bring in their own judges to their fights in their own backyard either. and most professionals probably wouldnt lose if they had to stack the deck like that to their own favour. Most professionals dont cry with their camp members about .6 lbs of weight and then come into a fight up to 1.9 lbs overweight afterwards

The words professional and diaz do not belong within a mile of the same sentence. gracie fighters too. they are all clowns, roiders, and some even frequent drug abusers. The only connection the gracie camp has with professional: The Doctor who prescribes their camp all the weed and steroids they keep getting caught with. Very professional.

Diaz probably weighed in at 161.9 but they hushed it up and allowed it cause it was in his own backyard and he brought in his own judge.
    Post edited by idyb on
    edited April 2013

It doesn't matter unless it's for a title. GSP wasn't fighting for the 170.4 title, he was fighting for the 170.0 title.

So it doesnt matter that they didnt round decimals? Diaz could have weighed in at 156.9, whereas the maximum allowed limit was 156.0

But of course it doesnt matter, cause after all, he's not GSP and you dont loathe him, and also he brought in his own biased judge, and it was in his back yard, so of course theyre gonna allow it right???? See what i did there?
    Post edited by idyb on

So it doesnt matter that they didnt round decimals? Diaz could have weighed in at 156.9, whereas the maximum allowed limit was 156.0

But of course it doesnt matter, cause after all, he's not GSP and you dont loathe him, and also he brought in his own biased judge, and it was in his back yard, so of course theyre gonna allow it right???? See what i did there?
    Right, Diaz appoints the judges.
    IDYB, you're not actually getting trolled this much about GSP are you?

Maybe your strategy is to look like you're getting trolled, but then actually arnt?
    FEB. 2010
    edited April 2013

Yes. the judge even trains with their camp. No way a judge who has gracie jiujitsu slapped all over his name would ever be biased right? Especially when he's the only moron that scored the fight in favor of his fighter, IE in the Bendo/Melendes fight.

but hey, its not for the title, so as classicboxer says, who cares? Nope, nothing wrong with Roy Nelson going hard on the cheerseburger and weighing in at 380 lbs to fight Kongo this weekend. As long as its not a title fight and gsp aint fighting, who cares about the commission not disclosing the fighters actual weight or rounding up decimals??? Who cares about some maximum allowed weight limit either?

allowable weight limit only has a meaning when gsp is fighting, or its a title fight. according to classicboxer anyways
    Post edited by idyb on

Yes. the judge even trains with their camp. No way a judge who has gracie jiujitsu slapped all over his name would ever be biased right? Especially when he's the only moron that scored the fight in favor of his fighter, IE in the Bendo/Melendes fight.

but hey, its not for the title, so as classicboxer says, who cares? Nope, nothing wrong with Roy Nelson going hard on the cheerseburger and weighing in at 380 lbs to fight Kongo this weekend. As long as its not a title fight and gsp aint fighting, who cares about the commission not disclosing the fighters actual weight or rounding up decimals??? Who cares about some maximum allowed weight limit either?

allowable weight limit only has a meaning when gsp is fighting, or its a title fight. according to classicboxer anyways
    So nobody realized that until after the fight? Allowable weight limit in boxing is only strictly enforced in title fights.
    edited April 2013

IDYB, you're not actually getting trolled this much about GSP are you?

Maybe your strategy is to look like you're getting trolled, but then actually arnt?

uhh i never even mentioned gsp in this topic, but nice try

this is a thread about nate diaz, and potentially weighing in 156.9 lbs when the maximum allowed limit was 156.0 lbs. In my sincerest opinion, i dont believe diaz weighed in 156.0 exactly. The commission appeared to have rounded the numbers again, and diaz looked rather fat and slow, and i believe his purse should be docked.
    Post edited by idyb on
    edited April 2013

So nobody realized that until after the fight? Allowable weight limit in boxing is only strictly enforced in title fights.
    cool. so whats from stopping roy nelson from coming in this weekend at 401.9 lbs? Obviously from your opinion there is no such thing as a maximum allowable weight limit, unless its a title fight. The commission can just round that 401.9 lbs off to 265 lbs at their own discretion and everyone will be happy.

cant wait to see it. wtf is kongo gonna be able to do to a 401.9 pound roy nelson? oops. i mean a 401 pound roy nelson.
    Post edited by idyb on
    edited April 2013
    $15,000 was quite the purse for diaz. maybe after he gets his purse docked, he can use the remainder of his money to help his brother pay his taxes, and maybe get a bag of weed to split up, and some roids for jake.
    Post edited by idyb on

$15,000 was quite the purse for diaz. maybe after he gets his purse docked, he can use the remainder of his money to help his brother pay his taxes, and maybe get a bag of weed to split up, and some roids for jake.

Weed > Roids
    FEB. 2010
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,066Free
    edited April 2013

Every fighter seemed to weighed in even. Its leading me to believe there must be another conspiracy scandal going on again

Surely Nate Diaz would not have clearly weighed in at 160 pounds even. I think he was probably 160.7, but it could be more (who knows, because it was all rounded off again!)

therefore nate should take some of that $15,000 he got paid last night, and surrender a big portion of it to josh thompson. What a bully. Coming in as a welterweight to fight a 155er, in his own back yard, with their own gracie jiujitsu trained judges, and still him and his boy Gil couldnt even get it done and pull off the W. How embarassing.

Maybe if he didnt come over 1-1.9 lbs over 155, he might have won the fight. id really like to hear the excuse as to why he got his **** handed to him last night, but maybe he's still talking it over with tito ortiz.

very true. Why aren't we raising hell about that. I want my **** decimals OR a scandal. You guys chose.
    Post edited by Furiousmat on
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    Oh man, drank is still mad about GSP not making weight

very true. Why aren't we raising hell about that. I want my **** decimals OR a scandal. You guys chose.
    because it wasnt gsp this happened to. it was a professional fighter with the last name diaz
    edited April 2013

Oh man, drank is still mad about GSP not making weight

yes. obviously i was mad about that. just like the rest of the forum who spent a month crying about it, and some still arent over it, like you and junglebird for instance, who still have to keep bringing gsp up in every other topic.

this is a diaz thread, and seeing how the commission was rounding down again, diaz probably came in overweight and should have his purse surrendered. is there anything of value you can bring to this discussion, or are you going to keep talking about gsp some more?
    Post edited by idyb on
    Dude, you have GSP and a Diaz brother in your sig. Everything about you is GSP. From your tight little boxers that have ZERO bulge, to number of guys you always have hanging around you, your fear for taller, black Brazilians, to your love for grease and being captain of the safety committee
    edited April 2013

Dude, you have GSP and a Diaz brother in your sig. Everything about you is GSP. From your tight little boxers that have ZERO bulge, to number of guys you always have hanging around you, your fear for taller, black Brazilians, to your love for grease and being captain of the safety committee

lmao youre surely not talking about me? i have roy nelson in my sig. and i dont see the resemblence towards a pot smoking baby to a diaz brother, oh wait, actually there is quite a shocking resemblance. nevermind. you got me on that.

youre the one with gsp all over your sig and bringing him up in every other thread lol and youre still going on with that. good job moron. find a better way to troll your frustrations towards gsp in a diaz thread lol.
    Post edited by idyb on
    josh thompson seems like a good guy. he deserves a cut of the purse.
    Oh I'm sorry, is that not a picture of GSP, the guy GSP is ducking, and Diaz in your sig?

GSP is in my sig cause I'm trying to find the real GSP, whereas you fantasize about the day you finally get to meet GSP and ask him if you can grease him up and play BJ Penn with him
    edited April 2013
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car,

can you read? And no. my picture is not GSP. It is a pot smoking baby. That would be far closer to a diaz brother than gsp himself.

would you like to come over. ill grease you up and play jon fitch with you honey.
    Post edited by idyb on
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    I think I just got cancer.
    Believe in Beard
  • HackcellHackcell Posts: 46Free

Smoke some weed to cure it. -Diaz.
    Jkelevra's Story

TeamWeidGOAT.
    Believe in the beard.

Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car,

can you read? And no. my picture is not GSP. It is a pot smoking baby. That would be far closer to a diaz brother than gsp himself.

would you like to come over. ill grease you up and play jon fitch with you honey.

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

I wouldn't joke about something like that..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*

cool. so whats from stopping roy nelson from coming in this weekend at 401.9 lbs? Obviously from your opinion there is no such thing as a maximum allowable weight limit, unless its a title fight. The commission can just round that 401.9 lbs off to 265 lbs at their own discretion and everyone will be happy.

cant wait to see it. wtf is kongo gonna be able to do to a 401.9 pound roy nelson? oops. i mean a 401 pound roy nelson.
    The undisputable fact is that if you are fighting for the 170 pound championship you must weight 170.000 pounds or lower. Anything else is cheating. In boxing non title fights an overweight fighter can still fight if the opponent agrees. This usually comes with a cash payment to get the other fighter to agree. I guess the fighters don't have the same rights in the UFC.