Tomson will be next contender imo

PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
I reckon tomson will end up fighting for the belt in either his next fight or the 1 after that. Guy is a beast and i knew he would beat nate. considering gil just beat benson and tomson beat gil he has a good chance.
"Believe in the beard"
I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Tagged:

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Dana said Gray or his opponent will get the next shot. I agree he shot up the ranks. He has atleast 1 more fight before he's fighting for the title.

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Love how everyone will be on his junk now (no pointing fingers at all)

I said be4 the fight he and gil will make a big splash in the ufc and they don't did

To many zuffa zombies...there is a **** ton of talent out there guys, punk and el nino are just a little taste

Wait for Jacare,Lockhold,Spong,Chandler,Curran...top guys who can hang with any ufcer (judge is out of Spong for now)
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    edited April 2013
    BruteDion said:

I said be4 the fight he and gil will make a big splash in the ufc and they don't did

To many zuffa zombies...there is a **** ton of talent out there guys, punk and el nino are just a little taste

Wait for Jacare,Lockhold,Spong,Chandler,Curran...top guys who can hang with any ufcer (judge is out of Spong for now)

Ill admit I thought Gil would get smashed, but I was 100% with Thompson before that Diaz match up. He's got such a complete well rounded game.

Would love to see Josh put it on Gil one more time and get revenge for that title robbery.

As much as it sucks for all the guys that didn't make it into the UFC, the top MMA promotion in the world definitely got a lot deeper as a result of Strikeforce folding.

WAR PUNK!
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    Thomson alway's been a good fighter
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,140Free
    BruteDion said:

Everyone you mentioned (except Spong) was/is a belt holder at Strikeforce or Bellator. No **** they can hang with UFC competition.