Rory Macdonald vs Jordan Mein

carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Who would win?

Jordan has the best win out of both of them.....Dan Miller, and it was quite impressive, first round TKO. Rory has the bigger name and is better friends with GSP?

I personally don't think Rory would be able to withstand the body shots Mein landed on Matt Brown.

Rory Macdonald vs Jordan Mein

This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Comments

• EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free
    Mac
    Rory was Mein's first pro fight and pro loss... Mac and Mein are in many ways the same fighter, just that Mac is on the next level... Mein will get there eventually though... Mein right now is where Mac was when he lost to Condit... in a year from now they'll set up the rematch and it'll easily be FOTN worthy...
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    Mac
    Mac subbed him like the can he is. The Mac Daddy will win this by KO.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    Mein
    That was Mein's first fight......

Mein has improved a lot...Che Mills rocked Rory standing, why wouldn't mein be able to do the same
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Mac
    Right now I think Rory would win but maybe in a year or so after seeing how Mein develops I think he could beat Rory down the line.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    Mein
    Rory would be the overwhelming favourite but I think I'd pick Mein to pull off the upset, Mein hits hard! Remember he took the Brown fight on short notice, and still performed admirably against a solid vet in the form of his life!

I'd throw some money on Mein to just edge it

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,478Free
    Mac
    MacDonald is just much more advanced than Mein technically speaking. I also think that Rory has a lot more heart than Mein, but that's just me. Rory would win in dominant fashion right now, but give Mein a few years and he could really have a shot. The only problem is that I see Rory only getting better from here on out.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    Mac
    You must have a really low opinion of Rory if you seriously think Mein could beat him right now. A few years from now, and who knows.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,908Free
    Mein
    Mein is gonna be a boss in WW. Blee Dat
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    Mac
    Rory via sub
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine