condit manger wants condit vs diaz 2

Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,313Free
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Another easy "W" in my honest opinion. Nick wouldn't switch anything up

Kampmann vs Condit II

I much rather see an effort from both fighters, not just one..
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,755Free
    If he comes in to fight like he said he would the last time then **** yeah, make it happen

If he comes in fighting like the last time then **** that, don't make it happen
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Brent555 said:

This left us with the most butthurt forum I have seen in all my days here. You're saying we can do that all over again? SIGN ME UP!

i think gsp vs diaz comes very close.
    Make it happen. After all the **** that came out of it last time I don't think either guy would leave anything on the table. It'd be pretty all out I think. I know we thought that the first time but this time around it'd be a finish for someone I think.

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,963Free
    Condit will do the same as the 1st fight so **** that
  • Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    Why would Condit want the rematch? He won...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

Brent555 said:

This left us with the most butthurt forum I have seen in all my days here. You're saying we can do that all over again? SIGN ME UP!

Nah, users are still rustled to this day from Condit beating Nick
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

it seems to be a trend on here Diaz gets beat, his fans get rustled.

he wants to bang

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

Not to open up a can of worms, but the reality of that fight and users on here is..

There upset Condit wasn't Nick's sacrifical stepping stone

Megumi Fuji

Gabri1985 said:

he wants to bang
    I wouldn't mind seeing him face Diego Sanchez (but I think Diego went back to LW (?)).

Its more of his manager entertaining the idea in this article

Generally, Condit is just down for any fight really

Megumi Fuji

• FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    YEAH SET THIS **** UP IT'LL BE FOTY FOR SURE!!!......

Wait a minute, didn't we say that last time? Nothing would change. Condit would do his baby kicks and run, and Diaz will stand there doing the "Come at me bro" pose for 15-25 minutes.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    edited April 2013
    FroZeN said:

YEAH SET THIS **** UP IT'LL BE FOTY FOR SURE!!!......

Wait a minute, didn't we say that last time? Nothing would change. Condit would do his baby kicks and run, and Diaz will stand there doing the "Come at me bro" pose for 15-25 minutes.

The kicks Condit where landing aren't something a baby could do

Lol, 3rd round at about 1:13 for ex.
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

Not to open up a can of worms, but the reality of that fight and users on here is..

Let's be honest the way he lost was the best way for his fan's they had something to moan about.

LOl @ his manager wanting REVENGE

I cannot find "REVENGE" anywhere in the article

Megumi Fuji

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free

Gabri1985 said:

he wants to bang
    I wouldn't mind seeing him face Diego Sanchez (but I think Diego went back to LW (?)).
    He went to LW and fought GOmi like 5lbs over weight and still lost... but incompetent judges gifted him the decision. I would love to see Sanchez fight Condit.

How about Condit vs Koscheck? Kinda makes sense--both are top 10 and coming off of 2 losses.

How about Condit vs Koscheck? Kinda makes sense--both are top 10 and coming off of 2 losses.

Kos got KO'd though, he's better off facing Marquardt

Kampmann got KO'd too, but him and Condit have history.

Plus they both beat Ellenberger and both lost to Hendricks

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,755Free
    Hydrogen said:

LMFAO!!!! This ^^^
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Keem said:

Condit Vs Diaz makes the most sense rankings wise, the problem is though one would be 0-3 and could be up for the cutting block.
    Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Condit Vs Diaz makes the most sense rankings wise, the problem is though one would be 0-3 and could be up for the cutting block.
    UFC ranking or FightMatrix ranking (The one I follow) Nick is like 7 and Condit is 4-5

Kampmann should be above Diaz in the UFC rankings imho because he has current wins/a win over a Top 10 guys/guy in Jake and Carlos

Nick's best wins to date are Daley and Penn and neither are Top 15. Daley would be Top 10 imo w/o the losses to Misaki (I thought Paul won) and Woodley
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

this...
    edited April 2013
    Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

Let's be honest the way he lost was the best way for his fan's they had something to moan about.
    Nah, people, fans, and the UFC brass got too caught up in selling Nick versus GSP and how Nick could beat GSP (hype) that everyone had it there mind that Nick was something he really is not.. A cardio, pace pushing, volume punching machine with some of the best JJ.

I knew Condit was going to win because he had the all around better arsenal and Nick is the most predictable fighter to date. People couldn't see it or have any content to go off of at the time because Nick wasn't fighting Top 10 mixed martial artist who can impose a gameplan on him

People also ignored the fact that the closest thing Nick has beaten in a wrestler was Drew Fickett and his track record with wrestlers speaks for it's self. Add that with his flat footed, heavy lead legged stance and I knew Condit was going to win with kicks and all around have a better arsenal as mixed martial artist. Nick JJ is good, but very overrated imo because he isn't subbing top guys or guys with wreslting or solid grappling backgrounds..
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,313Free
    Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

Nah, people, fans, and the UFC brass got too caught up in selling Nick versus GSP and how Nick could beat GSP (hype) that everyone had it there mind that Nick was something he really is not.. A cardio, pace pushing, volume punching machine with some of the best JJ.

I knew Condit was going to win because he had the all around better arsenal and Nick is the most predictable fighter to date. People couldn't see it or have any content to go off of at the time because Nick wasn't fighting Top 10 mixed martial artist who can impose a gameplan on him

People also ignored the fact that the closest thing Nick has beaten in a wrestler was Drew Fickett and his track record with wrestlers speaks for it's self. Add that with his flat footed, heavy lead legged stance and I knew Condit was going to win with kicks and all around have a better arsenal as mixed martial artist. Nick JJ is good, but very overrated imo because he isn't subbing top guys or guys with wreslting or solid grappling backgrounds..
    GSP is more predictable than Nick.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

But gsp win's with how he goes about it. Diaz hasn't been he is 0-2 now.

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Keem said:

Gabri1985 said:

Brent555 said:

But gsp win's with how he goes about it. Diaz hasn't been he is 0-2 now.
    Being predictable doesn't mean you will lose.

Also GSP is boring as ****, whereas Nick is not.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4