Dana you better put a few more notches on that belt

BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
Cuz our boy Mark Hunt is coming for that strap

MARK HUNT UFC CHAMP 2014

Move over Silva...let's give this man a game cover
Sig record
40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>

Comments

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free
    Let's be honest, Hunt would destroy anyone in that division, ESPECIALLY Bum Velasquez.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Walk off KO waiting to happen
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited April 2013
    Ares11 said:

Let's be honest, Hunt would destroy anyone in that division, ESPECIALLY Bum Velasquez.

There must be another Velasquez beside Cain because Cain would starch or sub Hunt
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    JDS will be Hunts last trip to the top contenders. JDS will pick him apart on round 2
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Can't see him getting past jds and if he does Cain would just take him down.

JDS will be Hunts last trip to the top contenders. JDS will pick him apart on round 2

Lol no...JDS is a good MMA level boxer but Hunt has faced and beat way better strikers then JDS

If guys like Roy can connect on a reg with a simple 1,2 combo multiple times Hunt can connect way more often and with more power
    Sig record
    40-21

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 9,957Free
    BruteDion said:

Lol no...JDS is a good MMA level boxer but Hunt has faced and beat way better strikers then JDS

If guys like Roy can connect on a reg with a simple 1,2 combo multiple times Hunt can connect way more often and with more power
    You said those exact words but with Overjuices name instead of Hunts and look what happened. He got exposed by the Slowest can on the planet: Bigfart Silva.
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    Keem said:

Ares11 said:

There must be another Velasquez beside Cain because Cain would starch or sub Hunt
    Cain would starch Hunt?

What??
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    BruteDion said:

This ^^^

I expect Hunt to win via KO/TKO
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    It would be nice to see him beat JDS but let's be honest it ain't happening......Cain would destroy him.....Oh and please don't mention his K1 leave striking because that's just a myth.......
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    first off JDS is going to box circles around him, pick him off with counter punching and wait the whole round and a half it will take for Hunt to gas and destroy him... IF somehow Hunt catches JDS, Cain would destroy Hunt, Hunt's takedown defense and wrestling is awful and Cain would rag doll him for 2 rounds until again Hunt was gassed and finish him with ground and pound.. I like Hunt but he is no where near the level of champion
    text
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Bum Velasquez damn near KO'd JDS.
    Believe in Beard
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    JDS has not fought anyone with Hunt's calibur of striking

Like look what Hunt did to the previous best striker in the division, Kongo.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    Hunt > Kongo >> Cain

Two greater thans because KonGOAT KO'd Bum Velasquez twice.

Can't argue with math.
    Believe in Beard

BruteDion said:

You said those exact words but with Overjuices name instead of Hunts and look what happened. He got exposed by the Slowest can on the planet: Bigfart Silva.
    And it was true...Overeem was killing Silva but his cocky Ness got him beat...same could happen to Hunt

Any less then 100 percent from hunt and he would lose I'm sure...and the reports of him being very overweigjt at the moment does not help

But I got faith in my boy
    Sig record
    40-21

I will do a sig picture bet
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but you cant put a huge *** picture, that would be gay

• GalvanikGalvanik Posts: 1,004Free
    So many doubters here, can't wait until Hunt shows just what a beast he is.
    Bet Record: 2-3
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited April 2013
    Tahune said:

Keem said:

Ares11 said:

Cain would starch Hunt?

What??
    Like..

"Take him to the cleaners", " To "Iron" Hunt "

Basically, beat him noticiably (Compare face afterwards)

(My examples of "Starching" are: GSP vs. Fitch, Diaz vs. Noons I, Florian vs. Guida, or Velasquez vs. Lesnar)
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    Keem said:

Tahune said:

Keem said:

Ares11 said:

Cain would starch Hunt?

What??
    Like..

"Take him to the cleaners", " To "Iron" Hunt "

Basically, beat him noticiably (Compare face afterwards)

(My examples of "Starching" are: GSP vs. Fitch, Diaz vs. Noons I, Florian vs. Guida, or Velasquez vs. Lesnar)
    Ahh see to "starch' your opponent means knock them out normally

"
    verb

1.stiffen (fabric or clothing) with starch:
    (as adjective starched)
    his immaculately starched shirt
    2.North American informal (of a boxer) defeat (an opponent) by a knockout:
    e.g Ray Domenge starched Jeff Geddami in the first.

But I agree Cain would smash hunt pretty easily

Grover- Future LHW champ!

but you cant put a huge *** picture, that would be gay

deal. a not-so-big pic for what, a month?
    a week

cruz2990 said:

It would be nice to see him beat JDS but let's be honest it ain't happening......Cain would destroy him.....Oh and please don't mention his K1 leave striking because that's just a myth.......

I got love for Cain but...

K1 level striking > college level wrestling

Someone reached the very top of thier background sport and one got stuck playing footies with Ryan bader in Arizona....just sayin
    Sig record
    40-21

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,974Free
    Bigger fan of JDS.

But Hunt can beat him. Better technique. More power. Tested chin.

My most anticipated fight of the summer. I might end up butthurt for a long time.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

Bigger fan of JDS.

My most anticipated fight of the summer. I might end up butthurt for a long time.

better technique? plus, you mean better chin. because JDS got 25 minutes of punishment from Cain, if that's not a test i don't know what is

Hunt does have better striking technique...his ins and outs are the best in mma next to Lyoto...his leaping hooks maybe the best...he's really good at rhythm control which leads to his explosivness...his footwork is tops aswell...and one only tucks and rolls better

Also its not even close when it comes to kicking...Hunt is the better kicker for sure

JDS does have a good chin based of the Cain fight alone...but Hunt has been tested many times and held up everytime but that brain fart he had with Manhoef...if hunt did the same thing with JDS he would get KOed cuz its HW alone

Hunt does have the far better kicks...that not debate able...and he has the more tested chin...not debate able...just taking 3 flush left head kicks from Cro Cop gives you iron god chin status
    Sig record
    40-21

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    I'm rooting for Hunt despite what he did to Struve. :(
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    edited April 2013

Hellequin said:

I'm rooting for Hunt despite what he did to Struve. :(

a Struve fan? :o

didn't know such a thing existed
    Lol the Godscraper is my hero.

And yes I'm the only big Struve fan I've seen on this forum lol.
    Post edited by Hellequin on
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,233Free
    I'll be rooting for Hunt. I'd love to see him win the belt. Would be great for the UFC.

I hope Hunt comes into the JDS fight conditioned a little better. When he made weight at 266 pounds in his last fight you could see the sigh of relief on his face. He was worried. LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

BruteDion said:

Bigger fan of JDS.

better technique? plus, you mean better chin. because JDS got 25 minutes of punishment from Cain, if that's not a test i don't know what is

and he has the more tested chin...not debate able...
    1) i didn't say JDS has, just that he was also tested
    2) how can you guarantee JDS can't have a better chin? Hunt's was just more tested (and KO'd once)
    It's a fight no one can guarantee anything...you can only judge based of pass fights really

If guarantees mattered then I could say how can you guarantee that hunt is not the faster fight...or that JDS had better bjj?
    Sig record
    40-21

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    If Hunt dump trucked the rest of the division I would be very happy.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1