Who Woulda Guessed? GSP To Wait

CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/24/4259640/georges-st-pierre-next-fight-undecided-johny-hendricks-anderson-silva-ufc

When asked about if he talked to Dana about his next fight, GSP has come out (not of the closet) and said "I probably need to know the outcome of the next couple fights. We're going to talk later on."

Of course, there is also some flavor of Dana throwing around the term "super fight" again.

"I am literally going to call Georges St. Pierre today and see what he wants to do [next]," said White. "I think if Jon Jones beats Chael Sonnen [at UFC 159] then we have to wait [for the outcome of] Anderson Silva and his fight against Chris Weidman. Maybe [Georges] wants to fight Anderson if he wins [at UFC 162]."

So irritating. Dana is putting on a dog and pony show, not only talking about GSP/Silva, but now he is throwing JJ into the mix, all the while completely forgetting about the fact he just said Hendricks was to get a shot at GSP next. So not only is Dana blowing smoke up our ***'s, he's letting GSP hide behind all of this speculative BS. Meanwhile, he has yet to speak a single (public) word about what went down in Montreal with the weigh-ins.

So don't only blame GSP for all of his faults (except for his statements on 155 and 1, 25 minute round...that was all him), but remember his boss is protecting him, cause to protect GSP is to protect all of Canada, as well as his pocket
Tagged:

Comments

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    So these situations are called selling Dog and Pony Tickets.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    cause to protect GSP is to protect all of Canada????????Hes from Queerbec...Not Canada ;) ...im Canadian and im insulted by that :)]
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free

Keem said:

All these threads about GSP by people who don't even like him

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)

Actually Keem, if you were Keen on who was a fan of who, you'd know I'm a fan of GSP, just not a fake fan like you

GOAT
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free

Keem said:

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)

Actually Keem, if you were Keen on who was a fan of who, you'd know I'm a fan of GSP, just not a fake fan like you

You've told me before, I just don't believe you
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    I have never seen someone duck another fighter so hard, GSP clearly wants no part of Hendricks, which I personally don't get because I think GSP will easily decision him... but actions speak louder than words and GSP is a scared man
    text
    edited April 2013
    trez1336 said:

I have never seen someone duck another fighter so hard, GSP clearly wants no part of Hendricks, which I personally don't get because I think GSP will easily decision him... but actions speak louder than words and GSP is a scared man

He's pretty much ducking everyone at this point..

If he fight Hendricks he's ducking Anderson and vice versa

He was probably ducking few others dudes too in some peoples eyes till they actually fought
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    Keem said:

trez1336 said:

He was probably ducking few others dudes too in some peoples eyes till they actually fought
    nah I don't think he is ducking Anderson, thats a fight that would make no sense for him to take so I understand him not taking it, but to seemingly refuse to fight the number 1 contender in your own division......again, just seems odd and he shouldn't be allowed to do it
    text
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,533Free
    edited April 2013
    Where is that Gabri dude get this **** right under his nose....GSP is such a Coward! he gets 2 fight offers and waits for other fights to happen?
    let me tell u something u will fight Hendricks or Silva if not this **** is gettin ridiculous Hendricks earned it... so be a man about it one time in ur life coward!!
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,193Free
    Keem said:

trez1336 said:

lol no one would say he is ducking if he fought Anderson instead of Hendricks

No one wants to see GSP vs Hendricks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

dude...GSPs nutsack is weighing heavy on your chin...relax...your heroe is a coward...**** happens ;)
    I'm just commenting on threads. I don't take these things that serious

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

dude...GSPs nutsack is weighing heavy on your chin...relax...your heroe is a coward...**** happens ;)
    You take it serious enough to defend him all day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited April 2013

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

I comment on all threads

I don't have to posts threads about him everyday to be serious about it do I?

ya know what I mean? I'm just postin' imo
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

I comment on all threads

yesssssssssss u do...now stop it

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

I comment on all threads

No GSP threads

No Keem posting about GSP

Either that, or set these threads to private. lol

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

I comment on all threads

No GSP threads

:))
    Its simple, we kill the Keem

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

trez1336 said:

I comment on all threads

No GSP threads

=))

Megumi Fuji

B-)

I wouldn't recommend it..

I'm kinda like Govt. property (***y Reservist)

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Indian? :))

Keem said:

Merica

(Original Indians soil)

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Merica

(Original Indians soil)

Merica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merica

Merica is a genus of sea snails, marine gastropod mollusks in the family Cancellariidae, the nutmeg snails. Species within the genus Merica include

Keem said:

Keem said:

Merica

(Original Indians soil)

Merica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merica

Merica is a genus of sea snails, marine gastropod mollusks in the family Cancellariidae, the nutmeg snails. Species within the genus Merica include

North America

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,646Free
    Keem said:

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)

Um

CS is a GSP fan little buddy
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Keem said:

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)

Um

Not a real one

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,646Free
    Keem said:

WarWest said:

Keem said:

This like the 5th thread

lol

(4th)

Um

Not a real one