Rory Macdonald VS Jake Ellenberguer - UFC on FOX 8

CiGaNo#87CiGaNo#87 Posts: 127Free
Well finally Rory is back again into the octagon for ufc on fox 8 against Jake. I think this is an exiting match up for both of these guys. Although I think that rory is almost unbeatable, If jake caughts him in the inside with a power hook....rory is down. And we all know that when jake takes down an oponent with punches or takedowns, a metheore of punches come after that so will be rory's end. But in the outside I give rory the advantage with his kicks footwork and head movement to confuse jake. I would take a risk and say that Jake wins this one by KO or TKO before the second round ends.

What's your opinion guys?Is this fight N#1 contender for the winner of GSP vs hendricks?(if finally happens).

Discus
HW: JDS, Pat Barry
LHW: The Mauler, Glover Teixeira
MW: Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen
WW: Rory Mcdonald, Gunnar Nelson
LW: Cowboy Cerrone, The Eagle Nurgagomedov
FW: Cub Swanson, Korean Zombie
BW: Michael Macdonald, Renan Barao
FLW: Ian Mccall
WBW: Ronda Rousey('cause she's really hot)

Kyokushinkai old school.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 457Free
    edited April 2013
    Jake by TKO

If Jake wins yes...if Rory wins no.

Rory and Pierre dont fight eachother. Not seeing Hendricks win from Pierre, he probebly has some lame strategy to win another boring decision.
    Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
    WAR 209 !
    I like Rory a lot but i think it is over hyping him to say he is unbeatable.He has flaws just like all the other fighters,his TD's are no where near as good as GSP who struggles at times.Also Rory is a bit on the slow side which is a very big factor if he meets a fighter who can negate what he does.
    Rory's stand up is not nearly as good as Jake and i feel Jake is faster albeit only slightly.That basically removes a lot of Rory's stand up meaning he has one option left,the ground game which he odes imo have a better one than Jake.Rory is NOT a wrestle,Jake apparently has some wrestling,so again he might be ab le to stuff Rory's best option.
    We can't let that Penn fight influence us,Penn has been awful and just laying back on the ropes allowed Rory to tee off and do whatever he wanted.

This will definitely be THE test to show us if Rory has advanced enough since his loss to Condit and weather he deserves top 5 or not.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Going with Jake plain and simple

Rory could catch him something though
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Jake via not using roids.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.