Hunt gon' catch a fade

JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
Tagged:

Comments

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    I like Hunt but I don't see him having much for JDS. Hunt is a great kickboxer and very powerful but JDS is really fast and has great timing with his hands. I think he will come back strong from his loss to Cain and overwhelm Hunt.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    I wouldn't even be mad if Hunt won, but it ain't happening.
    This^

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    i think hunt would have lost the struve fight had it not been for struve gassed in the 3rd, i dont see him beating jds
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Will bump after fight.
    This^

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    Bump these homie
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    MMA is JDS' Barrio hommie. This isn't K-1.
    This^

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
    win or lose hunt is a **** bawse

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    I can't wait to see Hunt KO JDS. It will be even more satifying than the beat down Cain gave him.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • Hunt by 2nd round KO . Walk forward and swing . Cain showed if Dos walks backwards he only half the fighter he is. Mark walks forward all day. WAR MARK HUNT
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    CainCarwin picking the favourite, no surprise here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PabloskyPablosky Posts: 675Free
    jds looked pretty bad last fight, not mention hunt long mma history....
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    Hunt's win over Kongo is better than any of JDS's wins
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PabloskyPablosky Posts: 675Free
    its a close matchup because both fighter's KO power... i wouldnt could anyone out
    thanks god im less stupid now!

Hunt's win over Kongo is better than any of JDS's wins

This^

edited April 2013
    Ameriman said:

I can't wait to see Hunt KO JDS. It will be even more satifying than the beat down Cain gave him.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free

Ameriman said:

Meh. Troll harder. There is a plethora of pictures I could post of JDS getting massacred by Cain, but I don't really feel the need to. You know what that paiin feels like, don't you? Lol
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    They both really need this win, it should be a good fight. I'd love to see Hunt win but JDS has too much for him. JDS could probably take him down and submit him as well.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    JDS is a very good mma offensive boxer...his other skill are not as good and that's why I think hunt has a shot

In the Roy fight JDS didn't shot that much hear movement cuz Roy could connect a few times with 1,2 combos....Hunt is the far better striker then Roy

Hunt has never had trouble connecting on any man...if he finds his range early he can beat JDS

And people talk bout hunt having bad Cardio...that is true but its also HW...who HW outside of Cain has show good Cardio?...cuz JDS has not shown it either...he gassed aswell in the Roy fight
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    I want to see JDS rip some of those uppercuts.
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    Hunt is just TOO SLOW and ONE DIMENSIONAL for JDS, simple as that ... no TD, no ground game, old, will gass out by the end of round 1 ..

Among the entire HW division, the only to give trouble to Cigano is Cain, period. JDS beats all these easily: Reem, Cormier, Werdum, Struve, Kongo and whoever besides Cain.

Hunt is just TOO SLOW and ONE DIMENSIONAL for JDS, simple as that ... no TD, no ground game, old, will gass out by the end of round 1 ..

Among the entire HW division, the only to give trouble to Cigano is Cain, period. JDS beats all these easily: Reem, Cormier, Werdum, Struve, Kongo and whoever besides Cain.

and thats why people keep getting koed by Hunt...they think he's slow

He is not slow at all...he just does not fight light on his feet a lot

It called rhythm control...he stalks and faints for a few seconds...makes the guy think he knows Hunts speed and range...and during that moment of comfort hunt ponces with a fast combo...sometimes a 2,3,2 (which broke struve jaw) or a 3,2,5,4

Hunt is explosive....I'm not saying JDS can't jab n run...he did it very well in the carwin fight...but Hunt is a far more polished striker then carwin...as I said Roy was able to connect on JDS...and Hunt is faster

At the end of the night win or lost JDS will be respecting Hunts striking Tech aswell as his power...would not be shocked of JDS takes a bisping gameplan of Jab,Run,TD
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

BruteDion said:

It called rhythm control...he stalks and faints for a few seconds...makes the guy think he knows Hunts speed and range...and during that moment of comfort hunt ponces with a fast combo...sometimes a 2,3,2 (which broke struve jaw) or a 3,2,5,4

Hunt is explosive....I'm not saying JDS can't jab n run...he did it very well in the carwin fight...but Hunt is a far more polished striker then carwin...as I said Roy was able to connect on JDS...and Hunt is faster

At the end of the night win or lost JDS will be respecting Hunts striking Tech aswell as his power...would not be shocked of JDS takes a bisping gameplan of Jab,Run,TD
    U made a good point my friend but my point was HUNT FACING JDS (matchup).

Also, WHO Hunt has KOd (talking about ufc era since Hunt was a beast in pride ok) ... Struve, Kongo .. please give me a break.

I totally agreed with your "Hunts breakdown" but do you agree with me that JDS is in another level of striking that Hunt hasnt seen/facing in a while ? Come on man, even Struve was outstriking Hunt before he gassed.

BruteDion said:

Also, WHO Hunt has KOd (talking about ufc era since Hunt was a beast in pride ok) ... Struve, Kongo .. please give me a break.

I totally agreed with your "Hunts breakdown" but do you agree with me that JDS is in another level of striking that Hunt hasnt seen/facing in a while ? Come on man, even Struve was outstriking Hunt before he gassed.
    same can be said bout JDS...who was as good a striker as hunt that JDS has faced?...Carwin is the one-dimensional guy not Hunt, then you have Cain who in the second fight was able to hang for a time

No one hangs with Hunt standing...all either get KOed or get rock silly over and over...I'm not saying JDS is going to get outclassed...im just saying JDS is no striking god whos un touchable...JDS is very touchable...and hunt is most likely the man to do it standing

And I would not call what struve did with hunt as out striking just how i would with most other fights...struve had a huge reach advantage...that's something that takes time to get around...unless you bum-rush a long limbed guy who has no striking you always get "out struck" at first

It's just the way it is...its extremely rare to see a guy in hunt who had that much of a reach disadvantage winning the striking battle early...a good example of this was Roop vs. Hominick...once you over come reach if your the better guy you van blast him

Sig record
    40-21

BruteDion said:

BruteDion said:

same can be said bout JDS...who was as good a striker as hunt that JDS has faced?...Carwin is the one-dimensional guy not Hunt, then you have Cain who in the second fight was able to hang for a time

No one hangs with Hunt standing...all either get KOed or get rock silly over and over...I'm not saying JDS is going to get outclassed...im just saying JDS is no striking god whos un touchable...JDS is very touchable...and hunt is most likely the man to do it standing

And I would not call what struve did with hunt as out striking just how i would with most other fights...struve had a huge reach advantage...that's something that takes time to get around...unless you bum-rush a long limbed guy who has no striking you always get "out struck" at first

It's just the way it is...its extremely rare to see a guy in hunt who had that much of a reach disadvantage winning the striking battle early...a good example of this was Roop vs. Hominick...once you over come reach if your the better guy you van blast him

Well, it will be interesting to see, right ?

Maybe JDS losing is the shortest way for JDS vs REEM this summer ...
    edited April 2013
    Yes deff will be...can't wait

And after the **** Overeem pulled...I don't think he deserved a fight with JDS...I say let him work up the ladder to get the too guys

Cockyness like that warrants mid tier.guys with less pay days till he shows dana he can take a fight serious
    Post edited by BruteDion on
    Sig record
    40-21

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free

Noticed you left out Cro Cop, who he couldn't beat easily.