Hendricks is Next!

waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free
When asked what would happen if St-Pierre (24-2 MMA, 18-2 UFC) brushes off the Silva matchup and isn't into the Hendricks airing, White suggested he should be.

"He's going to have to get his head into it," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "That's who he's going to fight.

"If he doesn't want to do a superfight, nobody's going to pressure him to do a superfight. That's up to him. But Johny Hendricks is next – and soon. He's next and soon. Soon, soon. Maybe in August."

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/04/dana-white-johny-hendricks-is-next-for-ufc-champ-georges-st-pierre-and-soon

Dana sounds a little aggravated with GSP. I am actually glad. Hendricks has done more for a title shot than anyone.
On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

Tagged:

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    edited April 2013
    It's the next person in line

It makes sense

And of course Dana is a little aggravated, he has wanted this huge payday for a long time and the only thing holding it back is GSP
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    waikru said:

WarWest said:

It's the next person in line

It makes sense

And of course Dana is a little aggravated, he has wanted this huge payday for a long time and the only thing holding it back is GSP

I bet he tried to duck Hendricks again too. GSP probably said: "The people of Montreal want me to fight Ivan Menjivar. Thats the fight everyone wants to see."
    LMFAO

Is it sad that if he said that ^^^ I wouldn't be even slightly surprised?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,581Elite
    August! UFC 164 is in August! Give me GSP/Hendricks!
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    gsp will make hendricks his wife for 5 rounds and then you wagoners will have to go find someone else to wagon. what a shame if it happens in august. thats not too long from now i think youll need more time to bask in your glory. gsp will wear johnny's gas tank out early and that will be the story of the fight.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,432Free

gsp will make hendricks his wife for 5 rounds and then you wagoners will have to go find someone else to wagon. what a shame if it happens in august. thats not too long from now i think youll need more time to bask in your glory. gsp will wear johnny's gas tank out early and that will be the story of the fight.

Like they always will. Next they will say it will be Maia or Ellenberger.

Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    Nobody wants to see this fight....but y'know its whatever, I don't need this ****
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free

GSP's gas tank looked really good in his last fight. 8-| He was gassed by the third round. However, it wont matter either way because Hendricks is going to KO GSP in the first round.

"Believe in the beard"

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    he had a fever.
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    edited April 2013

he had a fever.

That was an excuse

He couldnt make weight is the culprit
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited April 2013

he had a fever.

He also hurt his ankle, had a bad weight cut, etc. He's the undisputed champion of making excuses.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

WarWest said:

he had a fever.

That was an excuse

He couldnt make weight is the culprit
    Thats because he is a middleweight trying to fight as a welterweight. Tell me again why he wont fight Anderson.

"Believe in the beard"

waikru said:

GSP's gas tank looked really good in his last fight. 8-| He was gassed by the third round. However, it wont matter either way because Hendricks is going to KO GSP in the first round.
    Every fight people say So and So is gonna do this and that to GSP, and what happens?

edited April 2013
    waikru said:

he had a fever.

He also hurt his ankle, had a bad weight cut, etc. He's the undisputed champion of making excuses.
    you must have him confused with tito and nick diaz. oh yeah and nate. he spent a whole hour crying and making excuses yesterday if you havent already heard. he even got special treatment, being allowed to compete in his back yard at up to 156.9 lbs with the shorts off. totally unfair. even gsp didnt get pampered that good
    Just givin out the D

waikru said:

Every fight people say So and So is gonna do this and that to GSP, and what happens?

You can look through my posts. This is the first opponent of GSP that I have made this claim.

"Believe in the beard"

so what will your excuse be after hendricks gets laid on for 5 rounds waikru?
    Just givin out the D

waikru said:

he had a fever.

you must have him confused with tito and nick diaz. oh yeah and nate. he spent a whole hour crying and making excuses yesterday if you havent already heard. he even got special treatment, being allowed to compete in his back yard at up to 156.9 lbs with the shorts off. totally unfair. even gsp didnt get pampered that good
    Hows that any different than the hundreds of excuses that GSP is putting forth? If you are going to be so critical of fighters making excuses, then put some criticism towards GSP as well.

"Believe in the beard"

I doubt Waikru will make an excuse because he is not fighting

I guess I could be wrong though
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    hundreds? maybe one or two. the rest are all apologies for not finishing the clown he is up against.

lets hear those hundreds of excuses lol
    Just givin out the D

I don't have to make an excuse because GSP is getting KO'd. Hendricks keeps looking better and better, while GSP looks progressively worse in every fight.

"Believe in the beard"

WarWest said:

I would take him on. At least I wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt.

"Believe in the beard"

edited April 2013
    waikru said:

I don't have to make an excuse because GSP is getting KO'd. Hendricks keeps looking better and better, while GSP looks progressively worse in every fight.
    better and better? if it wasnt for that last minute takedown, condit probably would have won the fight. hendricks etched that one out, but just barely. not very convincing.

hendricks aint knocking **** out. its not going to come down to who scores the last minute takedown. its going to be another 50-45 decision for gsp.
    Just givin out the D
    waikru said:

WarWest said:

i bet you dont even lift.
    Just givin out the D
    edited April 2013

waikru said:

better and better? if it wasnt for that last minute takedown, condit probably would have won the fight.

hendricks aint knocking **** out. its not going to come down to who scores the last minute takedown. its going to be another 50-45 decision for gsp.
    LOL! The big difference between Hendricks and GSP is that Hendricks didn't almost get KO'd in the third round like GSP. Hendricks is unique in that he is the first opponent GSP has had that has one punch KO power and has great wrestling. He will stuff his takedowns and KO him on the feet.
    Post edited by waikru on

"Believe in the beard"

all that one trick pony one punch power wont amount to anything. what is he going to do? knock out gsp when hes on his back the whole fight?

great wrestling? he could barely even keep condit down. he could only use a takedown to score points for the judges because the rest of the fight was so close on his feet. you want to see great wrestling? look at who he's facing. gsp is gonna make him his wife and then the whole excuse train will roll in shortly after
    Just givin out the D

waikru said:

WarWest said:

i bet you dont even lift.
    I lift

My glass of whiskey
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    waikru said:

waikru said:

better and better? if it wasnt for that last minute takedown, condit probably would have won the fight.

LOL! The big difference between Hendricks and GSP is that Hendricks didn't almost get KO'd in the third round like GSP. Hendricks is unique in that he is the first opponent GSP has had that has one punch KO power and has great wrestling. He will stuff his takedowns and KO him on the feet.
    "Great Wrestlers" look like non wrestlers against GSP, Johnny is just a WW Hendo, Does Johnny have the ability to K.O. GSP? Yes, But like Hendo he will outstruck and be Whiffing his sledge hammer getting nothing but air. Hendricks loses via rug burns.

all that one trick pony one punch power wont amount to anything. what is he going to do? knock out gsp when hes on his back the whole fight?

great wrestling? he could barely even keep condit down. he could only use a takedown to score points for the judges because the rest of the fight was so close on his feet. you want to see great wrestling? look at who he's facing. gsp is gonna make him his wife and then the whole excuse train will roll in shortly after

All GSP has is his wrestling an when he can't take Hendricks down he will have to scrap on his feet. GSP's wrestling is not what it used to be. How many takedowns did Diaz stuff and he is not even known for his wrestling. LOL!

"Believe in the beard"