Josh Thompson making women sounds.

JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
Tagged:

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    fight gif. dont get bant.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    Meh

Obvious early stoppage in my opinion
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    after 2 rounds of running and making women sounds, Diaz was like **** it, ill let you win
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free
    inb4towel
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Za1994 said:

inb4towel

The ref wasn't though

jduk said:

^can

why am I a can? :(

jduk said:

^can

Did you vote yes in the "are you a can?" thread?

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

jduk said:

^can

Damnit... I actually did haha

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    Looking back at it, that was a bad stoppage. Nate was about to stand up
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    that must be why they threw in the towel
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

Looking back at it, that was a bad stoppage. Nate was about to stand up

Then why did Nick throw in the towel? Serious question, did anyone ask him about that yet or was it explained? I never really looked into it I just saw a bunch of articles titled that he threw it in. I don't want to read the other thread so can someone quickly sum up to me what happened with this whole towel thing?

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    they knew nate was getting ktfo and they didnt want his record to get blemished by getting tko'd by some can, so they threw in the towel for the sake of the wikipedia warriors, and so he can try to save face and pretend that hes never been put away

i guess they prefer a tko via corner stoppage over a tko via strikes....either way its still a tko and he still got his **** pushed in.

Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free
    They have been stopping fights way to early lately. That one actually could have gone a bit longer.
    edited April 2013
    i agree, i wanted to see more of that beatdown.
    Just givin out the D
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,073Free

Nate said it perfectly himself:" He was throwing spazzy punches just trying to get the fight stopped, he was looking for a way out that fight. Ill rematch him tonight, josh will never agree to a rematch, ever"

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Thompson isn't a can IDYB you noob
    Well then that settles it. Diaz clearly got outclassed by the better fighter all along.
    Just givin out the D
    edited April 2013

Nate said it perfectly himself:" He was throwing spazzy punches just trying to get the fight stopped, he was looking for a way out that fight. Ill rematch him tonight, josh will never agree to a rematch, ever"

and then he said he was scared shitless. id really like to know just how scared josh was as he went shin to skin and surgically reconstructed nate's face with his foot and then swarmed in on him to finish the job.

now if you dont mind me asking, what the hell would the point of a rematch be anyways? the only thing controversial at all in that fight was whether or not diaz should have lost by tko due to referee stoppage, or if diaz should have lost by tko due to quitting/corner stoppage. 100 times out of 100 the fight would go the same way, and youll get to hear 100 more excuses and cries for a rematch.

hopefully josh walks away with his head held high and goes on to fight other contenders. if he listens to big baby butthurt jr. then he's still gonna be stuck dealing with this punk for years.

Just givin out the D

WarWest said:

jduk said:

^can

Damnit... I actually did haha
    Hahahaha!!!

Me too
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited April 2013
    who are you, and do you like pie?

legopig is that you?
    Just givin out the D
    ""I was chasing him the whole fight. I was the aggressor. I was restless, you know? How can you not be when a guy is running scared shitless for his life? I'm over aggressive trying to get a hold of him and that's why I got hit, because I'm over aggressive. I'm trying to meet the criteria to win these rounds."

Among the other points conveyed by Diaz were:
    •The would fight Thomson again, right now.
    •He won't fight at 155 again, unless it is against Thomson, to avenge another loss, or for a #1 contender spot.
    •Benson Henderson is weird.
    •Benson is not the true lightweight champion, Gil Melendez is.
    •Gray Maynard should not get a title shot."

It's unfortunate the path the Diaz brothers (well, the whole Gracie camp) have chosen to take. They are bar none the worst sore losers in MMA. Both Nick and Nate talk **** about guys that wont just stand in the pocket and trade with them. See Condit and Thompson as examples.

Solid, entertaining fighters with the mentality of children. They just cant lose with humility. You got KTFO! STFU and take it!
    Just givin out the D