Sounded like a lot of boos for Jon Jones

skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
Poor Jon. I could see the disappointment on his face when he heard all those boos. That's definately got to be a morale booster for team Sonnen. What do you guys think? Also, is it just me or did Healy tell Miller, "nice beard?" lol
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    Bones is always booed a lot, he was even booed against Rashad LOL

Especially against Vitor when he was fresh off ducking the first Sonnen fight

Serves him right
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
    Sure does. It looked like it actually got to him this time a little bit. He tried to do that "ah come on guys I'm loveable" grin. It didn't work. Lol.
    Chael 1 Jones 0
    Roy weighed in pretty heavy this time, 258....Kongo was actually heavyier than usual too 238, I like how he took 10 minutes to undress lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bisping was pretty ripped

LOL belcher pushed bisping, bisping was really gotten too

He threw his shoes at the crowd?

That's really disrespectful in some cultures

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    were they counting decimals this time?
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • 2006Man2006Man Posts: 235Free
    jones was so scared or nervouse he couldnt look sonnen in the eyes at the weigh in
    2006Man said:

jones was so scared or nervouse he couldnt look sonnen in the eyes at the weigh in

He looked at Sonnen's feet......as it should be, Jones bowed to his superior

• Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,580Elite
    Do the people who caught one of Jones shoes have to go out and purchase the opposite shoe now?
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,285Free

were they counting decimals this time?

yawn
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    damn jduk. u a little mad son? u seem to take notice to everything i post. how cute. you even waste the extra seconds to report me as spam or abuse. as always, no surprise there. lol. so far ive rustled up over 30 of your jimmies this week

but hey its a valid question. were they counting decimal weight this time? i dont know because i didnt watch the weigh ins so i figured id ask. but hey here comes jduk as usual to quote another post and get another one of his jimmies rustled. spam? lol why not abuse? even douchenozzles have to switch it up from time to time i guess
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    To get back on topic, Belcher is gotten to
    jduk said:

To get back on topic, Belcher is gotten to

Bisping is gotten too, but he has the right to be, Belcher pushed him.

Bisping is going to win anyways though

how is it irrelevant to ask if they are counting decimal weight. you guys obviously seemed to have watch the weigh ins. no need to get all butthurt over a question. god forbid youll never hear the end of it if jbj comes in at 205.9, they count it as 205 and he wins the fight. he seems to get alot of ignorant hate around here too.
    Just givin out the D
    because you're trying to make it about GSP vs Diaz, neither is fighting at this event, its a different commission in a different country. Move on
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    IDYB, the .9 for champion fights only applies in Canada. And only for GSP
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
    Uhh no. Im trying to find out if they counted decimals without having to wait for the weigh in results to be posted. trying to save time. im deeply concerned for the safety of the fighters, and i'd like to know what the commission is up to.

move on from that fight. let the past go. the better man won. no need to turn this into a gsp or diaz thread. i never even mentioned them you schmuck.
    Just givin out the D
    edited April 2013

which is clearly why they didnt count decimals in california last week, and one of the fighters had to remove his shorts just to make 156...but it literally could have been 156.9 and they still called it 156. now i aint a geography nerd but last i checked my map, california aint a part of canada.

im wondering if they are doing the same thing again? i mean last i checked when this happened to gsp you guys made a big stink about it for two weeks like a bunch of enraged children. but when it happens to a diaz brother, oh no that would never ever happen ! time to just ignore it right??
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
    edited April 2013

Roy weighed in pretty heavy this time, 258....Kongo was actually heavyier than usual too 238, I like how he took 10 minutes to undress lol

The double glasses was pretty awesome. I've seen the Brett Hart "give away glasses" thing, but the over the glassess glasses...... whole 'nuther level.
    Post edited by skullbone on
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free

which is clearly why they didnt count decimals in california last week, and one of the fighters had to remove his shorts just to make 156...but it literally could have been 156.9 and they still called it 156. now i aint a geography nerd but last i checked my map, california aint a part of canada.

im wondering if they are doing the same thing.

Correct, California is not in Canada.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.

im wondering if they are doing the same thing.

Correct, California is not in Canada.
    So what happens if Bisping drops his trunks, the commission counts him for 186 when really he is up to 186.9 lbs???? Should Belch get 25% of his purse, or should they just ignore it like they did for nate diaz last week?

im just curious to know. where can i find these weigh ins anyways? i try to go to the front page of ufc.com but for some reason kaspersky keeps blocking it for a phishing url.
    Just givin out the D
  • MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,245Free
    2006Man said:

When does Jones look his opponents in the eyes? It's ok to be new to MMA lol....anyway, sucks to be booed after busting your **** in camp. Haters are gonn a hate though.
    I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Nothing new to me :D he could fight right in his neighborhood and still gettin boos hes just unlikeable! i said it before hes a great fighter but a d*** its hard to change that! :-B
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    Being booed or not....doesn't matter. Cash in your Chael Sonnen wolf tickets and witness another impressive win from champion Jon Jones.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

Being booed or not....doesn't matter. Cash in your Chael Sonnen wolf tickets and witness another impressive win from champion Jon Jones.

Truth

What matters is who gets paid the most......and that is Chael P Sonnen!

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    I admire Chael for selling the fight enough for people to actually believe he'll pull it off.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

There's lots of UFC fighters that like to show boat, but he's the only one that gives me the impression that behind closed doors he's still playing with his GI Joes and Big Jim. At 25 years of age, he is still very juvenile.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber

The best thing that this guy could do for his image is to start being low key. But he doesn't.

There's lots of UFC fighters that like to show boat, but he's the only one that gives me the impression that behind closed doors he's still playing with his GI Joes and Big Jim. At 25 years of age, he is still very juvenile.

He needs to play his role

He is black not white, so act like it

You're not a terrorist Jones, get rid of the Muslim beard

You're not a white man, get rid of the suit

imo Jones should make Rampage his idol and walk out with a chain like RamGOAT