The champs weakpoint !

CaptinsaneOCaptinsaneO Posts: 72Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Ive been racking my brain for ever trying to figure out a weak point of Jon's and tonight the light come on. Someone needs to become a first rate kicker and when the bell rings start a very focused attack on the champs chicken legs especially the calves.
Post edited by CaptinsaneO on
Tagged:

Comments

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free

Ive been racking my brain for ever trying to figure out a weak point of Jon's and tonight the light come on. Someone needs to become a first rate kicker and when the bell rings start a very focused attack on the champs chicken legs especially the calves.

Yes, because Jones will just stand there and take them....

He does in fact know how to take people down and destroy them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

When Chael got to that range he destroyed Bones, he was forced to shoot for desperate takedowns
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free

Jones weak point is striking at boxing range

When Chael got to that range he destroyed Bones, he was forced to shoot for desperate takedowns

Chael with his usual **** punches had nothing to offer Jones. Off to WWE Chael, where you belong.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

He has no weak point. Only thing you have to do is catch him standing up, but that'll be hard with that 85 inch reach. His wrestling is the best and he'll take anybody down and pound them out ruthlessly and either finish there, or take an arm and submit people.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,021Free
    Foot stomps. That's what you gotta do.
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free

Jones' weakness is his toe

LOL!
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • CaptinsaneOCaptinsaneO Posts: 72Free
    I'm not saying he can be beat I'm just saying those chicken legs are a weak point if there is someone that can attack them with kicks and stay out of trouble.Need to find a Brazilian like Aldo except a light heavy of course, not sure there is such a person?? Also has Jones ever been caught yet with a good chin tester??? Just asking ? One real good leg kick on one of those tooth pick calves and you'll hear the snap on TV.
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,846Free
    edited April 2013
    Cormier will wreck this can don't worry
    Post edited by Identity on
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,279Free
    his clinch didn't look very good but you could just take people down from that close.

If andy gets the plum Jones is ****

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is IRT

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Za1994 said:

He has no weak point. Only thing you have to do is catch him standing up, but that'll be hard with that 85 inch reach. His wrestling is the best and he'll take anybody down and pound them out ruthlessly and either finish there, or take an arm and submit people.

I want to do something like your gif

How do I do that? lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    Well first and foremost, you can't be a LHW. Cause you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. Even worse if your a MW, like Sonnen

Jones's biggest strength in the octagon is his size and reach over his opponents, much like Silva. If he were to fight at HW, he wouldn't look nearly as dominant as he does at LHW
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,087Free
    Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    Well Za got his sister to hold up a sign he wrote himself, recorded & uploaded to his computer and then converted the file to a gif. Easy right?
    MilesGun said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    Well Za got his sister to hold up a sign he wrote himself, recorded & uploaded to his computer and then converted the file to a gif. Easy right?
    lol, that's messed up (I hope that's not true)

I'd have like 3-5 girls in mines (different races) lol

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,141Free
    edited April 2013
    Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    You need to go out and hook up with some chicks. A lot of them. This one was a bit on the geeky side and surprised me with this so I decided I would share it with you guys lol. Them **** are amazing..All I'm going to say..Is that she likes it..And boy can she work those lips.. ;)

And maybe stop "Keem'ing". Just kidding.
    @Keem :D
    Post edited by Za1994 on
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    Za1994 said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    You need to go out and hook up with some chicks. A lot of them. This one was a bit on the geeky side and surprised me with this so I decided I would share it with you guys lol. Them **** are amazing..All I'm going to say..Is that she likes it..And boy can she work those lips.. ;)

Keem can't stop Keem'ing (Telling the truth)

Gimme some time, I'm a get my gif going since Za isn't claiming copyrights

lol

Megumi Fuji

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    LOL OP i i said that like over a year ago.That is not altogether a weakness either,because when you kick,if you are not very fast and tricky at doing it,Jones will grab your leg and or take you down.So it might not last long until you are on the ground.
    Jones is soooo tough to handle because of his size.He is always out of range and in tight he is above you ,so he can lean on you,make you carry his weight.Also you have punch up ,while he can punch down.

I believe it would take a two part focus to beat Jones,start with a few solid leg kicks,attack his knee the same way he does and then if he goes to grab you ,drop down for a leg lock.Still really tough to do anything,remeber he is always out of reach,so you have to literally lunge in or commit,telegraph what you are doing.

Jones proved tonight ,that Chael is a MUCH over rated wrestler,He put on an added 20 lbs to enforce his will and Jones just man handled him.
    Chael was not a good example of a solid challenger,he literally has NO game,definitely no game to challenge Jones.

Want to know how smart Jones is?You know why he only uses that short kick to the knee?It is because he can't be caught using it,he doesn't put himself at any risk doing it.

You have to fight him real dirty,if you get in a clinch,start foot stomps,if you feel in trouble,knee him in the groin,not liek your going to get anymore than a warning anyhow.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,141Free
    MilesGun said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    I legit lol'd. :)>-
    Keem said:

Za1994 said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol

lol
    LOL! I don't know how to work gifs so goodluck with that. I don't mind if you try and alter it. But It'll be way easier hooking up with a girl whose very photogenic. And maybe they'll make you one if you keep being good in bed-I mean..Getting in their head.
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    Za1994 said:

MilesGun said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol
    I legit lol'd. :)>-
    Keem said:

Za1994 said:

Keem said:

Za1994 said:

How do I do that? lol

lol
    LOL! I don't know how to work gifs so goodluck with that. I don't mind if you try and alter it. But It'll be way easier hooking up with a girl whose very photogenic. And maybe they'll make you one if you keep being good in bed-I mean..Getting in their head.
    I already got the girls in mind, I just need to make a vid and gif it

lol

Megumi Fuji

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,538Free
    edited April 2013
    Yah that is his weakest point his legs, those are so weak his toe popped out itself :D... i dont know why nobody tries to kick da s*** out of him and of cause every fighters weak point the liver...nobody ...NOBODY can take a perfect shot to the liver!!! its not possible!
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,142Free
    I want to see Pat Barry kick Jones in the legs.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,538Free
    PoloRidah said:

I'd like to see pat kicking your big mouth...

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,142Free

PoloRidah said:

I'd like to see pat kicking your big mouth...

LoL Gotten to.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4