Who else thinks Mike Dolce is a....

Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
edited April 2013 in UFC
Complete morron, with the brains/attitude of a Jersey Shore cast member.

The dude shows up at like every weigh inn looking all tuff and cocky, but for real what did the dude acomplish aside of his diet ( that is not even that great, realy overrated and standard basic information).

Not saying i could make a better diet or do better but for real he thinks he is better then Kevin THE KING Cassey.
Also most of his clients use anabolics or other **** too look great so the hole Dolce thing/ persona is bullcrap.

Alves - Sonnen - Belfort - Rory ( all been caught or suspect of doping).

Apparently if you eat healthy, take in less calories than you put out, you actually lose weight and get leaner!!! I know! Why didn't someone tell me this a long time ago?? He does not even weigh off the food he is making. Doesnt look that scientific too me
people. He gets 1200 for a personal diet, so 14 customers is more then most fighters earn in 1 fight ( 3 month salary).

He makes his money alright, but remains a scam.
I would never spend a single penny on this guy, and neither should anyone else.
Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
WAR 209 !

Comments

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    lol no, and no..and even if i was,,i would not spend money on his sorry ****.

I am just pointing out the scam.
    WAR 209 !
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    I'll do like Switzerland and remain neutral here
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    So...

...why, exactly, are you so fired up about this?
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,021Free
    RamGOAT already exposed that can.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Op...most of the guys you listed got busted for doping be4 they went to Dolce

But I do agree that he maybe overrated...most of the guys on his system do maid weight better that's for sure but performance is also based on fuel that the fighter is eating...what ever they are eating it seems to sap most of there fight skills

I miss old Alves...the new alves with dolce I would think would loss to the older on for sure...Dolce has taken away alot of his power
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    edited April 2013
    There is no HIS DIET.
    Diets are based on each individual and it is VERY simple....calories in versus calories out,you don't need this money grab guy to do it,well unless you are very lazy and i guess most are.
    Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,203Free
    lol i actually agree with OP

guy rubs me the wrong way

he went all business, fake, hollywood after his dolce diet started to take off. Have seen him in a few interviews and he's fake as hell now

• NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    dont know or care much about him
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,836Free
    i know little to nothing about nutrition or dieting, i was blessed with a fast acting metabolism so i dont really put on weight. But i probably should eat healthier. Certainly in no position however to judge what hes doing.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    to hell with the dolce diet. go on the IDYB diet

Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • 2006Man2006Man Posts: 235Free
    he helps fighters make weight and does it the best way possible, he is a best seller author now and had one of the best knockouts in the ultimate fighter tv show history
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,051Free
    2006Man said:

he is a best seller author now and had one of the best knockouts in the ultimate fighter tv show history

Woah, whom did Dolce KO? Whom did he fight??
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Why the hate on Dolce? He is really nice guy and has a great diet. He helps fighters eat healthy while losing weight in a healthy manner. His weight cut is the eastiest and most pleasuable. If I were a fighter and had the money, I would want to be on his diet. Look at Hendricks, he has been with Dolce and has been really successful and has never been accused of doing PED's. Stop hating on Dolce he is a good man with a good diet.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • grappleDMKgrappleDMK Posts: 56Free
    He may be a good man, but "guru's" like Mr. Dolce and the Bob and Jillians are the bane of the health and fitness community. It is unfortunate that pseudo-science is passed around like actual knowledge. People like Dolce are around because any registered dietician worth their credentialing would never sign-off on athletes fluctuating 10-40 pounds of weight within a couple of weeks. You always hear the fighters or Joe Rogan say, "I'm cutting the weight a healthy way now..."
    ...Wrong...
  • shark26shark26 Posts: 109Free
    who cares about a guy who tells people what to eat before a fight ...

are you on the UFC's next card?

then get some beer and watch the fights ...
    OMG Sharks

Fighters i Like to watch : JDS | Cain | R. Mcdonald | Aldo | Edgar | Rampage | A Silva | E Silva | BJ Penn | Mir |

I think you're the complete moron.

Says the guy with the Bruce Lee Roy avatar
    B-)
    WAR 209 !

B-)
    You better take that back

B-)
    what u mad?
    :-@

Aint taking it back, deal with it.
    WAR 209 !

He may be a good man, but "guru's" like Mr. Dolce and the Bob and Jillians are the bane of the health and fitness community. It is unfortunate that pseudo-science is passed around like actual knowledge. People like Dolce are around because any registered dietician worth their credentialing would never sign-off on athletes fluctuating 10-40 pounds of weight within a couple of weeks. You always hear the fighters or Joe Rogan say, "I'm cutting the weight a healthy way now..."
    ...Wrong...

Agree 100 %
    WAR 209 !

dolce IS better then Kevin the KAN Cassey.

Also, he doesn't guarantee his guys can win fights, he guarantees they can CUT weight (not just be lighter) easier and it works. I think some people in this thread are getting being lighter and cutting weight confused.

Anyway, I couldn't care less about Dolce. All I know is that people who are prone to missing weight that have gone to him don't miss weight any more.

Also Alves is currently the most underrated welterweight.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    Dolce has never said that cutting weight is healthy. He said that fighters are going to cut weight anyway and that his way is better for you than the traditional way of starving yourself and sitting in a sauna for hours on end. His way of cutting weight isn't new but it just wasn't well known before. I'm guessing that most of the people complaining about him have never cut weight regularly. It sucks and I wish that Dolce's approach was widely known when I used to wrestle.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,285Free
    what he does works, he gets paid for it. His fighters seem to have an easier time than most when cutting
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited April 2013
    you want to see epic? take a look at what this skinny asian dude has done. it would make mike dolce jealous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

to hell with the dolce diet. go on the kobayashi diet. take a look at what this guy can do

the dudes only 3 pounds over flyweight, and he can eat 41 lobster rolls in 10 minutes,17 and a half pounds of cow brains in 15 minutes, 337 chicken wings, 93 hamburgers, 63 hot dogs in 12 minutes, despite injuring his jaw during training. Wait a minute. Just how do you go about training to eat 63 hot dogs??? Starve yourself for a year on the ethiopian diet???

competitive eating FTW.

lmfao @ when he got arrested

On August 5, 2010 all charges against Kobayashi were dismissed by a judge in Brooklyn. Despite his record six consecutive victories in their annual event, Nathan's removed Kobayashi's image from their "Wall of Fame" in 2011

Kobayashi told reporters he had a sandwich and a glass of milk while being held. "I am very hungry," he said. "I wish there were hot dogs in jail."
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

you want to see epic? take a look at what this skinny asian dude has done. it would make mike dolce jealous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi

to hell with the dolce diet. go on the kobayashi diet. take a look at what this guy can do

the dudes only 3 pounds over flyweight, and he can eat 41 lobster rolls in 10 minutes,17 and a half pounds of cow brains in 15 minutes, 337 chicken wings, 93 hamburgers, 63 hot dogs in 12 minutes, despite injuring his jaw during training. Wait a minute. Just how do you go about training to eat 63 hot dogs??? Starve yourself for a year on the ethiopian diet???

competitive eating FTW.

lmfao @ when he got arrested

On August 5, 2010 all charges against Kobayashi were dismissed by a judge in Brooklyn. Despite his record six consecutive victories in their annual event, Nathan's removed Kobayashi's image from their "Wall of Fame" in 2011

Kobayashi told reporters he had a sandwich and a glass of milk while being held. "I am very hungry," he said. "I wish there were hot dogs in jail."

That guy is a stud lol
    WAR 209 !

B-)
    what u mad?
    :-@

Aint taking it back, deal with it.
    Take it back or I'll tell sobercuban you were sending me negative PMs about Frank Mir
    edited April 2013
    imagine this guy training for a fight. cut a few pounds, and while everybody else is struggling to make weight and dieing for a sip of water, here's kobayashi is sitting there eating 2 cows and a hundred hot dogs before the weigh ins and he still makes weight

if he came to your restaurant, would you order him to leave??? when he pulls into the drive though of the local fast food joint, i wonder what kind of vehicle he needs to haul all of it back with him?
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D