Comments

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Numbers can mean everything or nothing.I posted some numbers awhile back,i forget who did them,some accounting firm or something and they showed the UFC not doing well.Also they took out a 500k loan against the business,why do that if you are doing so well.

Also their TV revenue went way up,that doesn't mean their business from a fan perspective is doing better,it just means someone is willing to toss more money at them.There are ONLY two things that tell you if this business is doing well,the Fans and the fighters,Dana's word is biased so means nothing.

The fighters are the MOST important part of this business,NOT Dana and not the Fertita's.If the fighter's are happy and i mean off the record not if asked by Ariel or something,then the business is doing well.
    The sad reality is that through a lot of money,the UFC has basically monopolized the sport,so they set the standards by which the fighter's have to live by.If the UFC is holding back fighter wages then they are holding back the sport from growing.You are always going to get yoru average Joe Smuck wanna be athlete if the payouts are peanuts.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,847Free
    2006Man said:
    He would have to give us comparisons to how these compare to when Spike broadcasted the UFC to give a real idea of how the UFC is doing today compared to the Chuck Liddell and Brock Lesnar days. Interesting that Dana didn't use PPV numbers.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm what's it called again when your boss say's he's going to lay off 1/3 of his workers....

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/140503
    Post edited by BruteDion on
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

2006Man said:
    He would have to give us comparisons to how these compare to when Spike broadcasted the UFC to give a real idea of how the UFC is doing today compared to the Chuck Liddell and Brock Lesnar days. Interesting that Dana didn't use PPV numbers.
    well ufc 158 did a million+ buys and it's looking like ufc 159 has done the same.

If the fighter's are happy and i mean off the record not if asked by Ariel or something,then the business is doing well.

Its a business, they need money