Big Country vs Mark Hunt

edh1edh1 Posts: 961Free
edited May 2013 in UFC
Any Hardcore MMA fan would love to see this fight.Two huge hearts,Two of the strongest chins in MMA.Two interesting characters.Is Hunts standup too much for Roy.Is Roy's ground game too much for Hunt.So much to speculate about.WHO WINS THIS FIGHT AND HOW

Big Country vs Mark Hunt

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    i would cream my pants if this went down. my favorite two heavys. i dont want to see either lose.
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    HUNT BY KO/TKO
    Ed Balls
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Tough fight....Hunt would wreck Roy on the feet...but I don't think Hunt has the grappling prowess to get Roy off him if in a dominate spot
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    HUNT BY KO/TKO

Ed Balls

end thread

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    HUNT BY KO/TKO
    BruteDion said:

Tough fight....Hunt would wreck Roy on the feet...but I don't think Hunt has the grappling prowess to get Roy off him if in a dominate spot

bro

Hunt outgrappled Struve
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Hunt via skill and ability.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free

BruteDion said:

bro

Hunt outgrappled Struve
    Different style of grapplers....Roy is more control based to set up GnP...struve does sweeps and subs

Hunt has got alot better but Roy would have a better style to beat hunt grappling...not many people can get Roy off top of you once he's there...that was something hunt was able to do with struve

I'm not saying Roy is the better grappler tuen struve...he's just a different beast...much like how Jacare and Maia are different...both are top grapplers...both are different
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    NELSON BY KO/TKO
    I would be scared for Hunt because of Country's great top game. JDS is an easier fight stylistically because if Hunt has the better striking that night he wins. He could have the better striking against Country and lose.

Toss up for me and I like both guys. Sadly I lean towards Country getting his beloved crucifix and keeping up steady GnP until the ref is forced to stop the fight.

To add to what Dion already said, Country and Struve also have vastly different body types. Roy is built much better to hold guys down.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    I honestly couldn't make a decision- I just know it would be a **** awesome fight
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    All I know is that this fight would take awesome to the next level.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,619Free
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    NELSON BY KO/TKO
    i would **** warwests mother to make this fight go down. hunt vs whopper mcsexy. come on dana make it happen
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    HUNT BY DECISION
    What makes Nelson so hard to fight on the ground is his huge belly that is hard to get through.
    But Hunt has the same weapon. And it would worked for him defensively.

Because if Nelson got on top of Hunt and in his guard, the belly-to-belly action would make it very hard for Roy set up submission moves.
  • Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    i have no idea who would win, all i now is that it would be a sick fight.
    WAR 209 !
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited May 2013
    HUNT BY KO/TKO
    I got hunt, he just has to much power in his hands i reckon he could stop anyone and even if you arent unconcious you're gonig to have a broken jaw and the doctor will stop it
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion