Bryan Caraway has ''Zero Remorse'' and hates Weed!

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free
edited May 2013 in UFC
Bryan Caraway : ''All I've got to say is that's some expensive weed. I like Healy a lot. I came up through the fighting ranks with him. We used to train together at Team Quest. I love the guy. But I have absolutely zero remorse or guilt.

I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it. I don't care if it's legal in some places or not. I think it's absolutely ridiculous. Whether it's legal in real life or not, they tell you to follow the rules. You need to follow the rules! ''

imo he uses the word Zero too much...
i think, if u are a fighter and you smoke weed, you really should stop 2 month before a fight... most of the fighters do and you would be suprised how many fighters smoke weed blee dat ! But they've still remnants of THC in their blood and that's what the problem really is... The fighters aren't fighting in drugged condition, they sanction it because you smoke weed and i thought we live in a free world, it's legal to smoke in more than one state in USA and legal in Countries like Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal and so on!
Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

Bryan Caraway has ''Zero Remorse''!

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Tagged:

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free
    edited May 2013
    Small remnants of THC in the blood aren't enough for a supsension...Period!
    PunchBag said:

who gives a **** what his opinion is, healy is a somebody this guy is just miesha's ****

True i didn't liked him before and this not gonna change anything about it... he looks like a lil boy beside of a 26 year old woman like miesha!
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    Athletic Commission rather should more focus on TRT and other Steroid types
    He can't stand it because he's never tried it. I guarantee he would change his mind if he ever tried it. It's not in the same category of "drugs" at all. Fighters need to be smarter about it because it's against the rules but no need to hate on it.

Steroids and other PED's should be the main focus. Not small amounts of THC found in you're system. Very dumb
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free
    It's illegal, fighters know this and are still getting busted for it. This has gotten to the stage where if you're getting busted you're an idiot. No one should have remorse on all these guys getting caught.
  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,171Free
    Rules are Rules. If your boss tells you no weed then don't smoke weed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

• YerboYerbo Posts: 2,515Free
    This **** is getting old, legalize it or GTFO!
    The guy hates and is adamantly something he's never tried? Pretty much the definition of an ignoramus I'd say. Definitely will be cheering for his opponents in the future.
    Yerbo said:

The guy hates and is adamantly something he's never tried? Pretty much the definition of an ignoramus I'd say. Definitely will be cheering for his opponents in the future.

Ever slaughtered a Jew? Don't knock it 'till you try it. People be jumpin' on Hitler's back about stuff they haven't even given a chance.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    If you get caught using it your an idiot, they know the rules it doesn't matter if they agree or not, there getting suspended if they get busted for it and losing any money in that fight. If you can't lay off the stuff during a six to eight week training camp then you have a problem.

Period
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • chonschons Posts: 3,366Free

Yerbo said:

Ever slaughtered a Jew? Don't knock it 'till you try it. People be jumpin' on Hitler's back about stuff they haven't even given a chance.
    Pure idiocy! Not a bit of sense anywhere to be found in this quote.

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

chons said:

Yerbo said:

You've clearly never tried it
  • Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Like I said before, Miller would have won that fight if it wasn't for the pot. Healy got rocked and saved by the bell in round 1 and was only able to relax and recover due to the thc.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

chons said:

Yerbo said:

What is the "it", you are referring to brainiac?

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,908Free
    It's like saying you can't eat sugar as that gives you 'extra' energy or caffeine
    chons said:

chons said:

Yerbo said:

Slaughtering a Jew
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,908Free

chons said:

chons said:

Yerbo said:

Slaughtering a Jew
    So tell me, how do the 2 compare? I know you are trying to be funny, but it doesn't really work... unless you are WW after hitting the glass pee pee.

There's nothing funny about slaughtering Jews... but don't knock it 'till you try it
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    First of all this guy is a **** joke who doesn't matter. That being said these fighters know the rules and know better. If your that dumb to smoke when you know you have a fight coming up idon't feel bad for you. That goes to every fighter who has done it.
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    He's absolutely right! Weed is a perfomance enhancing drug and should be sanctioned...
    Jim Miller would've KO'd Healy if he wasn't on the heefer
    Believe in Beard
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    he's used drugs before, everybody has. What a goody too shoes. People ragged on Bones for this, but truth is Carraway won't get the same attention, because he's a B level fighter
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    jduk said:

he's used drugs before, everybody has. What a goody too shoes. People ragged on Bones for this, but truth is Carraway won't get the same attention, because he's a B level fighter

inever have
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
    never used caffeine, alcohol, painkillers, pre-workout supplements, even certain foods. You've used drugs, you just probably don't know it
    jduk said:

never used caffeine, alcohol, painkillers, pre-workout supplements, even certain foods. You've used drugs, you just probably don't know it

Of course the lithium and thorazine his doc's persribe don't count! :p

In the states where its legal, they should do studies on performance in sport, perfect opportunity for some universities to publish some quality research and enhance their programmes, and to establish some truths
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I would find it funny if they did that and found it did enhance performance
    They should make the octagon have plexiglass walls and a roof and just pump bud smoke in there. Call it a high stakes match. Diaz would be champ, no doubt.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    chons said:

chons said:

chons said:

Yerbo said:

Slaughtering a Jew
    unless you are WW after hitting the glass pee pee.

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine