prime example of Dana and his BS lies

zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
edited May 2013 in UFC
Dana tries to justify the Fitch thing but we have this Paulo Thiago still hanging around.
Fitch beat Thiago,Paulo is 1-4 in last 5 ,3-5 in last 8.
If ever there was a non relevant fighter,this is it.
Truth is it is all about money,no matter what Dana says.The only reason this guy is still here is the same reason they brought That HW Brazilian back,to fill the hometown venue with local fighters.

Dana was talking about Fitch and his rating.He says Fitch was dropping in ratings,then he goes into a literal TIRADE trying to disrespect Fitch.
Instead of looking at ONLY Fitch look at all the other guys Dana keeps that are rated far lower and not even remotely relevant.Case in point this Thiago guy is so far out of the mix,he is a total non factor.

Dana then tries to cover his **** using other names like Tito/Rampage ,those guys are big money draws,it has NOTHING to do with relevance.
Then Dana goes on about being in shape,how many guys does the UFC still have that are in terrible shape.Fitch's conditioning can NEVER be questioned.
How about Edgar he has an IDENTICAL set to Fitch,actually worse,he has lost 3 straight fights and guess what,on the way down.

Post edited by zaksame on
Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
Tagged:

Comments

• SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    plscrymore. What's done is done.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
  • Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
    Dana doesn't want a war with Brazil/South America. So he tends to keep the foreigners around longer. Steven Seagal had a seminar on this, I thought everyone knew.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,538Free
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,488Free
    Dana speaks from his **** often...we all know this

He at first says its bout Jon slipping in skill (like he's almost not UFC worthy lol)

But also says Jon will not lose outside the UFC (to say how UFC level fighters are so much better)

So hes really saying Jon is like the yard stick to what a UFC level guy is cuz ues not good enough to be in the UFC but is better then everyone outside of it lol

Jon is better then 95% of the UFC WW roster...I know that,you all know that and Dana knows that
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    Thiago had that sick Darce choke over Swick. That's better than anything Fitch has done in his whole career.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,173Free
    edited May 2013
    I actually agree with Zak for once.

Paulo Thiago is a can. He lost to **** Siyar. LoL

No way this guy should still be around if Fitch was cut.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free

Thiago had that sick Darce choke over Swick. That's better than anything Fitch has done in his whole career.

let me know when Thiago gets a title shot and more then a few wins in a row k
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    edited May 2013
    thiago gets paid alot less than fitch and has more entertaining fights, fitch simply isnt worth the money since nobody wants to watch his overpaid **** lay n pray someone for 3-5 rounds
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,173Free
    PunchBag said:

thiago gets paid alot less than fitch and has more entertaining fights, fitch simply isnt worth the money since nobody wants to watch his overpaid **** lay n pray someone for 3-5 rounds

Such a bad post.

Paulo Thiago is terrible. I'm tired of seeing this can lose. Getting knocked out by Siyar raghead in 2 seconds is not putting on a entertaining fight.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,218Free
    PoloRidah said:

PunchBag said:

Such a bad post.

Paulo Thiago is terrible. I'm tired of seeing this can lose. Getting knocked out by Siyar raghead in 2 seconds is not putting on a entertaining fight.
    so you dont like watching people get KO or tapped? why are you watching MMA go watch olympic wrestling or a jiu jitsu match, sounds like you like watching point fighting and blanketing

photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,066Elite
    Nobodies perfect and many other leagues or orgs are popping up...
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free
    Money?

Well, it is a business.

And nobody, anywhere, was paying to see Jon Fitch

People pay to see Edgar, Rampage, Tito, and everyone else you listed.

Keep trying. You'll get it right one day
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,023Free

Money?

Well, it is a business.

A very profitable business that's paying some of its high level athletes the equivalent of $8.65/hour for putting their health and personal safety at considerable risk...and I've seen some Edgar, Rampage, and Tito fights that were just as boring to watch as any Fitch fight.

I'm curious...how does Dana taste? :>
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    dana just didnt want to pay fitch to be on undercards because of the money he commands. thiago is different because he doesnt make as much, no problem putting him on an undercard. after fitch wins a few fights at wsof he will be back. i dont agree with fitch (not that i am a fan) being released but like other posters have said...... it is what it is. and yuri alcantara was a beast out there just now, wow.
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    Paul Thiago is an anti-terrorist cop, he's a hero to people the same way that people put Stann on a pedestal
  • CaptainSupermanCaptainSuperman Posts: 10,101Free

Money?

Well, it is a business.

A very profitable business that's paying some of its high level athletes the equivalent of $8.65/hour for putting their health and personal safety at considerable risk...and I've seen some Edgar, Rampage, and Tito fights that were just as boring to watch as any Fitch fight.

So you still don't understand how business works?

You understand you're only insulting yourself here? I don't support Dana, just understand how business works. Your still comparing the UFC to every other major sport out there. Derp.
  • ipso_factoipso_facto Posts: 1,023Free

Money?

Well, it is a business.

So you still don't understand how business works?

You understand you're only insulting yourself here? I don't support Dana, just understand how business works. Your still comparing the UFC to every other major sport out there. Derp.
    Considering the current economic status of the US, anyone that would support a wealthy corporation at this stage in the rape of the average American worker..something is seriously wrong with them. Derp.
    Favorites:

HW - M. Mitrione, C. Velasquez

LHW - K. Soszynski, A. Johnson

MW - B. Stann, T. Credeur

WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,218Free
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free