How Mark Hunt puts people to sleep

TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
Grover- Future LHW champ!
Tagged:

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    edited May 2013
    I dont need BR to know how mark hunt puts ppl to sleep! I'm watching him for almost over 15 years....
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    Before I read it, he likes to get people to stand up and try to brawl with him. His leaping left hook is his money punch. Covers a ton of distance at a really fast rate and has an atomic bomb behind it. *Proceeds to read*
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    Za1994 said:

Before I read it, he likes to get people to stand up and try to brawl with him. His leaping left hook is his money punch. Covers a ton of distance at a really fast rate and has an atomic bomb behind it. *Proceeds to read*

You'll be pleasantly surprised then
  • trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    WarWest said:

Don't even need to read

Hunt puts people to sleep with his fists

well done you are now qualified to write for br

text
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    trez1336 said:

WarWest said:

Don't even need to read

Hunt puts people to sleep with his fists

well done you are now qualified to write for br

I make Arab money writing for Wiki

**** BR
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Hunts the best (Australian)fighter ever :)
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    marks brother mike is pretty good too ;)
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    JDS is gonna submit Hunt via armbar. lol
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    Hunt/Rothwell always puts me to sleep.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • NewGuy2000NewGuy2000 Posts: 1,618Free
    There is no way Junior's pepper spray can hurt Hunt. Furthermore, Junior isn't all that good at hit and run. He likes to sit on his punches and that will be a mistake when going against a Juggernaut like Hunt.

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

There is no way Junior's pepper spray can hurt Hunt. Furthermore, Junior isn't all that good at hit and run. He likes to sit on his punches and that will be a mistake when going against a Juggernaut like Hunt.

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

P4P post ^^^
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

It will be a ground fight. No contest there, JDS wins.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    JDS will pick Hunt apart, just like the Carwin fight.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,627Free

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

struve was supposedly godlike on the ground compared to Hunt and we know how that turned out for him lol

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,627Free

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

struve was supposedly godlike on the ground compared to Hunt and we know how that turned out for him lol

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

Struve gave the ground game away, he refused to secure position for any longer than five seconds.

That's what happens when you fight like a man and go for the finish sadly. Safer to stall like GSP
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    That's how I beat @carnages41 at undisputed 3. Lead left hooks all day.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage

That's how I beat @carnages41 at undisputed 3. Lead left hooks all day.

carnages is a straight up can yo
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

edited May 2013

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

yeah, ground fight? u ppl who think Hunt is getting subbed by JDS, cos McCorkle did it in hunts first MMA fight, you can't be any wronger imo. Stefan struve's ground game is the BEST beside Nog's and Mir's in the HW D. Mark did not just survive on the ground with struve, no he took him down on his f****** own and more than once, pat barry tried it and what happend? choked the f*** out, hunt has improved open your eyes... War Hunt!!!

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

yeah, ground fight? u ppl who think Hunt is getting subbed by JDS, cos McCorkle did it in hunts first MMA fight, you can't be any wronger imo. Stefan struve's ground game is the BEST beside Nog's and Mir's in the HW D. Mark did not just survive on the ground with struve, no he took him down on his f****** own and more than once, pat barry tried it and what happend? choked the f*** out, hunt has improved open your eyes... War Hunt!!!

Werdum has a better ground game than anyone you just mentioned

edited May 2013
    Mangasm said:

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

Because he submitted fedor?

Mir and Nog are better. I would bet on it, Mir makes short process of Werdum on the ground, stand up werdum kills this can!
    Nog vs Werdum is coming up we talk after that!!!

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,823Free

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

But I never said anything about submissions. More like ground n pound-lay n pray.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    Mangasm said:

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

Struve is also the 7ft tall guy that doesn't know how to throw a jab.....
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,604Free
    I love how everyone is all over JDS's ground game and we've basically never seen it. What we HAVE SEEN is Hunt's vastly improved ground game.

Hunt will fly Juror Dos Cantoes to New Zealand and KO him in his backyard if he has to.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

I love how everyone is all over JDS's ground game and we've basically never seen it. What we HAVE SEEN is Hunt's vastly improved ground game.

Hunt will fly Juror Dos Cantoes to New Zealand and KO him in his backyard if he has to.

Oh dear,

I may have to spam posts (like some better left unnamed ) until someone wants to have a bet with me.

Hunt via KO in the 2nd.

That wasn't Hunt's first MMA fight
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,943Free
    edited May 2013
    Hunt was smashing back in the Pride day's. First fight i saw him in was Hunt vs Wandy
    Post edited by Identity on
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited May 2013
    all i know is it only took nelson less than 1 minute to put struve to sleep, hunt had to wait until struve couldnt physically move from exhaustion before he could do the same.

jds>nelson>hunt
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion