Just finished countdown to 160 and realised that....

OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,079Free
James Te-Huna is gonna shock the LHW division up badly when he finishes Tex this weekend! He's a hell of a lot faster on the feet and in the hands.. has huge heart and big power. I see Te-Huna by TKO and Glover getting exposed as hype train only..

Mark Hunt has a chance, but I think historically speaking most former champs win the match after they lost the belt, and I think JDS will be too fast for him and will point box him to a UD

Anyone want some sig bet action on Glover? Come at me!

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,213Free
    Good call. I just got done watching the UFC's promotion and I too believe that Bigfoot is a serious threat to Cain...............

• OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,079Free

never believe on any conclusion you get from watching UFC promotion

but i know you were a believer already because we already got out sig bet

too bad for you

Get out

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    I hope tex loses. For some reason his hype train has pissed me off more than usual. Maybe it's just because I wanted Page to win his last UFC fight. Oh well.

In all reality, Tex is one of the most well rounded fighters in the entire organization. I would like to see him lose, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Had JDS ever faced a striker like Hunt? Cains no slouch, but I think people are in for a shock once they see the Super Samoan put a hurting on Dos Cantos. Hunt via UD with a knock down in the 3rd.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,839Free
    surprising how long texiera has been around the mma game, guys a real veteran yet feels like a new talent in the ufc
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,839Free
    yea but with more experience than alot of ufc vets
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    I hope so Tex is way over rated,he has been beating cans that are also smaller than him,so ya bullying cans is not very impressive in my books.
    I hope Te can of tuna KO's him first round.,then he can lose 3 in a row and be deleted.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    Te Huna has former boxing world champ Danny Green in his corner too I just found out.. I think Te Huna outworks Tex and wins by TKO in the third...

Also, Pretty sure he could make MW he's definitely not a huge LHW!

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,176Free
    Te Huna has a glass jaw but amazing recovery. Similar to Kongo. Glover by KO.

You people have all bought into the ZUFFA hype machine.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,021Free
    This will be a beatdown.

GloGOAT is in his prime right now.

His hands are too fast and sharp and his top game is viscious. Not to mention he hits like a truck and Tuna Can tets rocked a lot. Glover should fight Jones after this performance.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    Glover takes him down, passes his guard and chokes him out.
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 963Free

Glover takes him down, passes his guard and chokes him out.

This exactly.

Te Huna can't afford to get caught in this one. Glover has too much power and is far too skilled from top position for him to get rocked and recover.

Teixeira by arm triangle in the first.
    Za1994 said:

glass jaw?? gtfo! never been cold KO'd. slap your ugly transsexual friend in your gif and then yourself

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

glass jaw?? gtfo! never been cold KO'd. slap your ugly transsexual friend in your gif and then yourself
    Account bet me ****. Got flash KO'd by Lombard, no chin, wakes back up and breaks his arm in the process of getting up. He doesn't get wobbled or rocked. He goes lights out; sleep; wakes up in mid air and recovers. Touch his chin and he's going out. He recovers very quickly though. You gonna account bet me or what ****? Getting more vagina then you can ever dream of. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boi. Calling you out. Come on son. @Ozpride

Where you at wuss.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    I think Te Huna vs Glover will either be a back n forth brawl or a quick KO. Either way I see Te Huna winning. Glover's one of my favorite fighters also and he could definitely win this fight but I have a feeling Te Huna will take it .

Their strengths are pretty similar. They both have heavy hands, good top control, great GnP. Glover definitely has an edge in submissions especially if he's on top but it's hard to get Te Huna down. I give Te Huna the edge in takedowns, GnP, and power. He also has a great chin and a BIG heart and will to win.

I got JDS but I love Mark Hunt also. I think JDS will be too fast for Hunt. Not counting Hunt out at all tho because he has big power and a great chin.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    edited May 2013
    Ozpride said:

Te Huna has former boxing world champ Danny Green in his corner too I just found out.. I think Te Huna outworks Tex and wins by TKO in the third...

Also, Pretty sure he could make MW he's definitely not a huge LHW!

=)) Danny Green the biggest bogan west of adelaide.

Post edited by Tahune on
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I think glover wins this via being better.

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Account bet me ****. Got flash KO'd by Lombard, no chin, wakes back up and breaks his arm in the process of getting up. He doesn't get wobbled or rocked. He goes lights out; sleep; wakes up in mid air and recovers. Touch his chin and he's going out. He recovers very quickly though. You gonna account bet me or what ****? Getting more vagina then you can ever dream of. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boi. Calling you out. Come on son. @Ozpride

Where you at wuss.
    Its pretty sad you have to try and show off your "getting laid" to the UFC forums
    lol this.

dude (Za the internet warrior) I live in Australia, and I'm a travel agent. If I want to get me some cheap asian snatch like that thing in your gif my work literally will pay me to do so. I do enjoy your being gotten to though. Keep it up son

I also enjoy the irony of your pics, profile being an asian girl dressed as a guy, and gif is vice versa.
    Post edited by Ozpride on

Where abouts in Australia you living?

Adelaide mate. You an Aussie too?

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Where you at wuss.
    Its pretty sad you have to try and show off your "getting laid" to the UFC forums
    lol this.

dude (Za the internet warrior) I live in Australia, and I'm a travel agent. If I want to get me some cheap asian snatch like that thing in your gif my work literally will pay me to do so. I do enjoy your being gotten to though. Keep it up son

I also enjoy the irony of your pics, profile being an asian girl dressed as a guy, and gif is vice versa. Wery crever!
    are you turning down the mans offer? I will sig bet you.

Looks like UFC Countdown has served its purpose than.

Lmao !!
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Glover beats Te Huna by KTFO and gets the winner of Shogun/Lil Nog... after that JBJ...
    and that's a Bad A** Fight, Bones vs Glover!!!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Gabri1985 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Where you at wuss.
    lol this.

I also enjoy the irony of your pics, profile being an asian girl dressed as a guy, and gif is vice versa. Wery crever!
    I refuse to call a small asian lady a man it would be racist and offensive.

Lets do this. Sig bet til the losers next fight. I got TE HUNA

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    Ozpride said:

Gabri1985 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Where you at wuss.
    lol this.

He said account bet.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Just finished countdown to 160 and realised that... covered all over with blood from his opponents , Cain look like a wild Animal!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Where you at wuss.
    lol this.

All I hear coming from your mouth is Quack Quack. Sounds like a duck, must be a duck.

=)) =))

You gonna account bet me or what?? Come on son. By the way your talking you should be down for one. Put yo money where yo mouth is. [-(

@Ozpride
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

Gabri1985 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Ozpride said:

Za1994 said:

Where you at wuss.
    lol this.

He said account bet.
    Who? the North Korean cross dresser? He might have.. but Gabri said sig and I accepted :)

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    LMAO .. Oh man ....

Me too, I just watch the countdown and now I think Huna will destroy Glover, Hunt will shock us and Cain will get exposed by BF .. so now I just bought the PPV for saturday (sarcasm)

Be careful OP, thats why they make these countdowns (ufc promotions) ... to make fights more interesting to buyers.

A decent UFC promotion will make you buy a card with GSP vs Fitch and make you believe it will be a war !!

LMAO

LMAO .. Oh man ....

Me too, I just watch the countdown and now I think Huna will destroy Glover, Hunt will shock us and Cain will get exposed by BF .. so now I just bought the PPV for saturday (sarcasm)

Be careful OP, thats why they make these countdowns (ufc promotions) ... to make fights more interesting to buyers.

A decent UFC promotion will make you buy a card with GSP vs Fitch and make you believe it will be a war !!

LMAO

Haha trust me you'll find it hard to find someone who spends less than I do on UFC yet has watched the last hundred or so live