pros pick Velasquez vs BF ......

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
edited May 2013 in UFC
Post edited by cruz2990 on
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    I got nothing against Bigfoot, I like him

But his kryptonite is fighters like Cain and Cormier

I got Cain by finish, again
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    edited May 2013
    It's BIGFOOT Hunting Season... and Cain is on the Hunt, get your Kids to Bed it's about to get bloody and extremly violent!

CAIN WINS
    flawless Victory
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,957Free
    Cain should win on paper in every category except one: the x factor category or luck if you prefer. That just so happens to be Bigfoot's jam. You never sleep on Bigfoot. Never. BF by way of KO.
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    Sorry about that. Try them now.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    On paper Cain is gonna destroy BF again. Cain is an athletic beast as BF is a slow beast LOL.

Cain wont take BF lightly as Reem did and the only chance BF got is that Vegas punch (lucky) LMAO, thats all. Theres no way BF will outclass Cain in any aspect of the game, period.

Cain by TKO on 2nd round or BF by KO on round 1
  • DiconimusDiconimus Posts: 80Free
    This fight will be the upset of 2013..........
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Diconimus said:

Yeah, Big Foot will be upset after Cain has him choke on his own blood and the crowds booing his pathetic performance and then he steals a line from JDS (after Cain beat him up) and says "Why they do that?"
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    last time pro's picked Velasquez to win something he got face planted in 64 seconds
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • mtlmtl Posts: 522Free
    My brain says Cain my heart says BigFoot. I've never doubted Cain... but BigFoot KO'ing Reem recently has me on the bandwagon... BigFoot new heavyweight Champ!!! Make it happen Silva!!! WAR!!!
    -Cerrone

-"Smooth"Henderson

-Johnny Bones Jones

-GSP

-Nate Diaz

-Munoz

-Struve

-Lauzon
  • DiconimusDiconimus Posts: 80Free

Diconimus said:

Yeah, Big Foot will be upset after Cain has him choke on his own blood and the crowds booing his pathetic performance and then he steals a line from JDS (after Cain beat him up) and says "Why they do that?"

Sack swinging as usual hey.Well even Cain gives him more respect than you.You probably picked Overeem to smash the big guy also.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    Diconimus said:

Diconimus said:

Sack swinging as usual hey.Well even Cain gives him more respect than you.You probably picked Overeem to smash the big guy also.
    If you didn't pick Overeem to maul Big Foot, you're stupid. The only way the pick makes sense is if you're looking at it in hindsight after you know the result of the fight and that Overeem had low testosterone.
  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    Cain via 1st round destruction
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    ^^^ good call.....

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    Some facts I found interesting from that aritcle:

"Hunt's four-fight UFC win-streak is the longest of any active fighter in the heavyweight division."
    Those still hating on Mark Hunt need to GTFO. This shows how relevant he is in that division.

"K.J. Noons makes his UFC debut against No. 5 ranked Donald Cerrone on the heels of four losses in his past five fights"
    How the hell did Noons get matched up with Cerrone after going 1-4 in his last 5 fights? He's an exciting striker is probably the answer.

"Dos Santos will earn a heavyweight title shot with a win over Mark Hunt"
    Does this mean Hunt will not get a title shot if he wins?

"Max Holloway, 21, is the youngest active fighter on the UFC roster. He will compete in his fifth UFC bout in a span of one year, three months and 22 days."
    Way to stay active Holloway. I wish some of the bigger names would fight more.

"George Roop is one of three fighters in UFC history (Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian) to earn victories in three different weight classes (155, 145, 135)."
    I'd have to say he takes the cake for the biggest weight cutter in the UFC, and if not he's close to it. He also has a pretty **** record at 13-9-1. He may get cut if he loses here.

"Jeremy Stephens, who makes his featherweight debut, enters the event on a career-worst three-fight losing streak and is coming off the first knockout loss of his 29-fight professional career."
    I didnt realize Jeremy dropped down to featherweight. That truely is the division that LW's go to that couldn't cut it at 155. Still an exciting **** division.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Hayley_ShepardHayley_Shepard Posts: 613Free
    On paper, I'd say that Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva hasn't shown enough improvement to tell me that he's going to win in his second encounter with Cain Velasquez. Bigfoot did knockout Overeem, and while I'm not solely intent on taking away anything from his victory, I'll say the following: Overeem was not only very disinterested in Bigfoot's standup (To the point of extreme arrogance, I'd say), it could also be argued that he wasn't on as much "juice" as he has previously been on.

Bigfoot's fight with Travis Browne wasn't very telling, as Travis Browne went ahead and seemingly injured himself during the fight, and truthfully, I don't consider Travis Browne to be top notch competition in any case. His draw with Kongo definitely puts him lower in my eyes, considering the only reason the fight was a draw was because Kongo couldn't resist holding onto his shorts: something of which changed very little in the fight besides the point deduction (In my opinion).

Granted this is MMA and anything can happen, on paper, Cain Velasquez has shown that he has the skill set to neutralize and finish Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva. What Cain did to Bigfoot in their first fight is not something I can attribute to something akin to a "lucky punch." Simply put, it was pure domination because of the skill set Cain possesses and the skill set that Bigfoot does not. The only ground I'm willing to give in this opinion is that Cain might not get a finish because Bigfoot might not receive a cut this time and that may have had something to do with the first finish.

In either case, I'd say that Bigfoot is the underdog and that Cain is most likely to win, whether it be a finish or a 5 round dominant win.

### Signature ###
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * This is the only forum account I have in regards to Mixed Martial Arts. Meaning I don't have accounts in any other mixed martial arts site, only one in the UFC.com forums.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ### The End ###