Nightmare vs el nino at UFC 164.....

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
edited June 2013 in UFC
Who do you guys got in this one? I see Melendez beating Deigo down pretty bad to be honest......Don't ask me for the source I saw it on UFC tonight reported by Helwani

Nightmare vs el nino at UFC 164.....

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Diego Sanchez
    I'm going for Sanchez, but Gil's hands are going to give him problems.. I can all but see it now

I'm mad it was Nate vs Sanchez instead though, but Alvarez doesn't look like he's going to be ready anytime soon so what can ya do

I can't see Sanchez finishing Gil but I can see vice versa.. Is that messed up?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,963Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    How does Sanchez get a shot at the real champ already?
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,117Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Yeah kinda of a weird match up.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Diego Sanchez
    Identity said:

SF is gone bro, Gil hasn't been the real champ for some time
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Gilbert Melendez
    If we see the Sanches that showed up against Guida he could make it a close fight....

Gilbert Melendez
    Keem said:

Identity said:

He beat Benson, that makes him the champ
    Diego Sanchez
    cruz2990 said:

If we see the Sanches that showed up against Guida he could make it a close fight....

I'm sure the same Sanchez who fought Guida is the same Sanchez booked to fight Melendez

lol

Megumi Fuji

• Hayd512Hayd512 Posts: 169Elite
    Gilbert Melendez
    Who did Sanchez blow to get this match. Either way should be exciting.

War Melendez!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/profile/171244/Hayden512

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish the P4P goat Nick Diaz within 5 rounds.
    Diego Sanchez
    Identity said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

No he didn't. He lost by split decision. Valiant effort none than less

Megumi Fuji

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Only the die hard Bendo fans believe Bendo is the true champion

This is a bad match up for Sanchez

Gilbert Melendez
    So I was hearing that Sanchez was gunna be fighting on Milwaukee card but I guess this fight may not go down until the Fall......

Gilbert Melendez
    Identity said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

Come on now that was a close fight but Smooth won it....

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Nightmare? You're little late on nicknames, don't you?
    I got Melendez!!! UD!!!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Diego Sanchez
    fobar said:

Gil has the more technical hands, but Sanchez leading straight punches usually find there mark in good time when closing the distance

Which ever guy is the bully in tie ups, range and real estate takes this one

Megumi Fuji

Gilbert Melendez
    cruz2990 said:

Identity said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

Come on now that was a close fight but Smooth won it....
    Never
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    Diego Sanchez
    Sanchez via pressure.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,178Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Based off performances and skills..I think Melendez has the better boxing and TDD. Nightmare needs to grapplefuck him...I mean...The Dream needs to grapplefuck him.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
    Gilbert Melendez

Nightmare? You're little late Do nicknames, don't you?
    I got Melendez!!! UD!!!

The dream is not a good nick name, nightmare is way better.....

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Diego Sanchez
    WAR SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!
    Gilbert Melendez
    cruz2990 said:

I got Melendez!!! UD!!!

Tell me about it, Nightmare was my fav. nickname ever, cos he was the nightmare...
    After he changed the nickname he started too suck!

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,313Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Keem said:

cruz2990 said:

I'm sure the same Sanchez who fought Guida is the same Sanchez booked to fight Melendez

lol
    Why didn't that Sanchez show up to fight Gomi than? That was a poor performance.

Melendez should win this fight.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Gilbert Melendez

cruz2990 said:

I got Melendez!!! UD!!!

Tell me about it, Nightmare was my fav. nickname ever, cos he was the nightmare...

He also needs to do his YES YES YES YES YES on the way to the octagon again.....

edited June 2013
    Gilbert Melendez
    cruz2990 said:

cruz2990 said:

I got Melendez!!! UD!!!

He also needs to do his YES YES YES YES YES on the way to the octagon again.....
    Definitely haha...

Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,802Moderator, Ultimate
    Gilbert Melendez
    I find this fairly safe fight for Gil.
    Diego couldn't even beat Gomi
    imageimage
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,411Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Have to say Melendes I thought he beat Bendo and Diego hasn't looked great recently.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Hayd512Hayd512 Posts: 169Elite
    Gilbert Melendez
    Man I hope this ends up at 164.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/profile/171244/Hayden512

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish the P4P goat Nick Diaz within 5 rounds.
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Gilbert Melendez
    Melendez is gonna walk through sanchez unless sanchez seriously gets his act back together.

Diego Sanchez
    PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

cruz2990 said:

lol
    Why didn't that Sanchez show up to fight Gomi than? That was a poor performance.

Sanchez did show up; the same Sanchez that showed to every other Sanchez fight

I thougth Gomi was going to win after the fight, but b4 buffer called it but what Im gettin' at is there isn't a different Sanchez for every fight that isn't like the Guida fight ya know? Not every opponent is going to be the so called Guida that Sanchez fought for example

Megumi Fuji

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,021Free
    fobar said:

Only the diehard Bendo haters and athiests believe Bendo is not the true champ.
    Gilbert Melendez
    Keem said:

PoloRidah said:

Keem said:

cruz2990 said:

lol

Sanchez did show up; the same Sanchez that showed to every other Sanchez fight

I thougth Gomi was going to win after the fight, but b4 buffer called it but what Im gettin' at is there isn't a different Sanchez for every fight that isn't like the Guida fight ya know? Not every opponent is going to be the so called Guida that Sanchez fought for example
    It's kinda like the in shape/healthy shogun thing.......