Daniel Cormier an "Uncle Tom"

Andy_AndersonAndy_Anderson Posts: 572Free

During a Helwani interview Roy Nelson claimed DC is an "Uncle Tom". He says this because DC stated he would kick Roy's a** for Dana's benefit. DC's comment was a joke because of the apparent beef between Dana and Roy. For Roy to bring "Uncle Tom" into the conversation was totally uncalled for and hope he takes a beating Saturday. I know he is a fan favorite but he annoys the hell out of me with his "schtick".

Is Roy a complete a** for this comment or no?
Tagged:

Comments

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    Roy's got an incredible amount of skill as well as an iron chin and KO power, but he says and does some of the dumbest things.

Look no further than his behavior on TUF 10 as well as his TUF coaching stint opposite Carwin.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Actually roy said: ''it's an Uncle Sam move'' ... still a complete a**...

Hope they fight b4 DC goes down!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Yep, this is about the time when controversy starts to pick up; when that last contractual fight is coming up.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    the thing is, when you are the p4p cheeseburger eater you can say whatever you want
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,251Free
    NeckCrank said:

the thing is, when you are the p4p cheeseburger eater you can say whatever you want

Especially when you devour the competition and piss excellence.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,839Free
    roys cool and unlike other fighters he earns everything he gets, no eaasy title shot etc..
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• mutharashamutharasha Posts: 700Free
    edited June 2013
    :/ really stupid thing to say, this actually could land him in some trouble. Dana has been looking for an excuse to put Roy in his place for a while now
    Post edited by mutharasha on
    #StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    not a cool thing to say

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    lol @ all you white guys pretending to be offended by that comment.. I thought it was pretty funny, he's joking get over it. Worst things have been said to other fighters.
  • MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    WarWest said:

MrBison said:

lol @ all you white guys pretending to be offended by that comment.. I thought it was pretty funny, he's joking get over it. Worst things have been said to other fighters.

How in the hell do you know everybody is white? LoL

Slap your damn self

I didn't say everybody is..
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,746Free
    MrBison said:

WarWest said:

MrBison said:

How in the hell do you know everybody is white? LoL

Slap your damn self

I didn't say everybody is..
    Yes, you did
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    I aint even offended, Roy really is a f***ing idiot

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Wow....hating on Roy for what he says? This earth is FULL of stupid people I wonder how we even exists! Even Dana says stupid crap.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    lol Daniel does seem like an Uncle Tom to me, good call by Roy.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    Roy > DC

DC is a wall & stall fighter.
    He has no right to be calling out The King.
    Specially with his last 2 performance.
    He should stick to JJones
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
    ThePack19 said:

Wow....hating on Roy for what he says? This earth is FULL of stupid people I wonder how we even exists! Even Dana says stupid crap.

lol and Dana's a **** idiot too

edited June 2013

Roy > DC

lmfao you havent seen DC much have you
    Post edited by fobar on

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    edited June 2013
    fobar said:

Roy > DC

I've only seen a couple of this guys posts.......and he is on his way to being the new zaksame
    Post edited by carnages41 on
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    edited June 2013
    fobar said:

Yes I have, so smack yourself.
    Stop assuming.
    If you want me to be **** about it, DC TURNING into a wall & stall fighter.
    Happy, princess?
    Post edited by liquid2metal on
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

fobar said:

Stop assuming.
    Happy, princess?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming after Aldo **** so I actually am a bad ****.
    Stick to using memes ;)

stick to taking gay selfies

LOL! Of course you go there. You're a nothing.

at least I don't take selfies

But you love watching 2 men stick their faces in each other?
    LOL ok R. Kelly.
    Stay trapped in the closet.

fobar said:

Stop assuming.
    Happy, princess?
    lmao ok 'princess'

we got ourselves an internet warrior here :))