Noke vs Cote set for TUF Nations

TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
So someone mentioned this as a rumor a few weeks ago and it has just been confirmed

http://www.bjpenn.com/patrick-cote-kyle-noke-set-as-coaches-of-tuf-nations-canada-vs-australia/

Dont think this was a great move by the UFC. Will be a good fight but it doesnt make me wanna watch just for the coaches, Noke and Cote are both about as bland as you can get. And another season of WW?

who you got?

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
Tagged:

Comments

• mutharashamutharasha Posts: 700Free
    yeah, the fights/fighters better be great or this one could go south pretty quick. Will still be a better watch than 'Jersey Shore UFC Edition' though
    #StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,588Free
    edited June 2013
    Noke is to Australia what Anderson is to Brazil. He's a living legend over here. He will win the title, the way he dispatched Brenneman was brutal.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    this is a shitter of a series waiting to happen
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    It's the guys in the house that make a good series not the coaches (they do add a something of course) if there are good fights in the house then it will be good. However i do think they would of been better doing something like Canada vs America or Australia vs New Zealand, problem with second one finding a guy from aus and new zea in same weight class.

It's the guys in the house that make a good series not the coaches (they do add a something of course) if there are good fights in the house then it will be good. However i do think they would of been better doing something like Canada vs America or Australia vs New Zealand, problem with second one finding a guy from aus and new zea in same weight class.

US vs Brazil TUF needs to happen
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free

Gabri1985 said:

US vs Brazil TUF needs to happen
    that would also be good, when you do a Nation vs Nation tuf there has to be some kind of heat there. Henderson vs Belfort battle of the TRT.

Hunt and Soa Palelei could be a good one if Soa gets a few good wins. But I dont know if Mark will still be fighting by then

#StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

• MiguelosoMigueloso Posts: 464Ultimate

Noke is to Australia what Anderson is to Brazil. He's a living legend over here. He will win the title, the way he dispatched Brenneman was brutal.

..ah well granted noke is popular in Australia in some ways but he definitely ain't the Anderson Silva version here. Unfortunately there isn't any like that here but hopefully Robert Whittaker can get there for us in the future. No one was happy about the choices made for Pearson and George but that ended up being a good season and match between them. Let's not forget Whittaker beating Colton the new Fitch up for the tuf vs tuf match.
    Forum Face Off Champion 2013
    Migueloso said:

..ah well granted noke is popular in Australia in some ways but he definitely ain't the Anderson Silva version here. Unfortunately there isn't any like that here but hopefully Robert Whittaker can get there for us in the future. No one was happy about the choices made for Pearson and George but that ended up being a good season and match between them. Let's not forget Whittaker beating Colton the new Fitch up for the tuf vs tuf match.
    Kyle Noke is a god down under. He can't go anywhere without being recognized
  • CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 235Free

Migueloso said:

Maybe near his hometown but his not that popular around in Australia.
    Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I like it, but I can't help but wonder how/why Anderson hasn't coached a TUF yet?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
    How many seasons of WW has there been to date?

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
    CoreyAust said:

Migueloso said:

People can't stop talking about him, I walk down the street and hear about his greatness all the time.
  • TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,617Free
    ^^^LOL

• MiguelosoMigueloso Posts: 464Ultimate

CoreyAust said:

Migueloso said:

People can't stop talking about him, I walk down the street and hear about his greatness all the time.
    ok before I thought you were serious but now I know your just crazy.
    Forum Face Off Champion 2013
    Migueloso said:

CoreyAust said:

Migueloso said:

ok before I thought you were serious but now I know your just crazy.
    Maybe you just live in a secluded area or something because I'm telling you the guy's everywhere. He even has a Facebook fan page
  • CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 235Free
    Ok... Now I'm catching on
    Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,719Free
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    aus vs canada, sounds good
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    I thought it was going to be lombard and cote as coaches. Either way I could care less about TUF.
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,061Free
    Lombard wanted more cash and a higher profile opponent. Noke is a champ and it will be nice to see two humble, hard working guys develop a team and go at it!

main problem I have with this is that I guess this is our next UFC event and not a stacked main event,,

UFC are trolling Aussie fans hard

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

Ozpride said:

Lombard wanted more cash and a higher profile opponent. Noke is a champ and it will be nice to see two humble, hard working guys develop a team and go at it!

main problem I have with this is that I guess this is our next UFC event and not a stacked main event,,

UFC are trolling Aussie fans hard

Noke vs Cote is huge, I doubt they'd give us Aussie fans something like that. It will probably headline a big Vegas card
    ^ good one!

ANZAC like a boss

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Cote knew his weaknesses going into his UFC debut and never imp;roved,he is still a one dimensional fighter and not even that great at it.Funny thing is he actually had a title shot at Silva and Silva really looked to be afraid and did not show much versus a VERY average Cote.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    Want Noke to win but this season will have the worst ratings of all time... Unless the fighters are amazing this will get 0 viewers.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
    zaksame said:

Cote knew his weaknesses going into his UFC debut and never imp;roved,he is still a one dimensional fighter and not even that great at it.Funny thing is he actually had a title shot at Silva and Silva really looked to be afraid and did not show much versus a VERY average Cote.

ahhh there it is! Finally I understand why everybody else here hates you.

ANZAC like a boss