lol @ Hendo still butthurt over Machida

EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free
sadly not everyone is into brawling in the pocket...
Tagged:

Comments

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,346Free
    hendo got robbed in that fight. machida is a major runner.

i also thought hendo won last night, but it was close. so that was no robbery, just a close fight.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,402Free
    Hendo 1,2,3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free
    I called Machida 29-28 easily last fight... if Hendo can't close the distance and Machida scores all the notable strikes, that's Hendo's problem to solve...

This fight I called even... Hendo got round 1, Rashad got round 3, and I really couldn't decide on round 2... I was hoping Hendo would steal the win but no dice... credit to Rashad for improving though
    Epilogue said:

I called Machida 29-28 easily last fight... if Hendo can't close the distance and Machida scores all the notable strikes, that's Hendo's problem to solve...

This fight I called even... Hendo got round 1, Rashad got round 3, and I really couldn't decide on round 2... I was hoping Hendo would steal the win but no dice... credit to Rashad for improving though

Machida didn't land any strikes lol

Whereas Hendo landed leg kicks at will
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,084Free

Epilogue said:

Machida didn't land any strikes lol

Whereas Hendo landed leg kicks at will
    He also ragdolled that can.

Hendo 1,2, and 3.
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Ya, he's still butthurt for sure over Machida. I was hoping to see Rashad do Stanky Leg 2.0 though.

• DiconimusDiconimus Posts: 80Free
    Machida is the worst non fighter ever!!
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Butthurt? He was saying what he saw, and what everyone saw? Machida has a counter striking elusive style which equals to some as being a runner. I like both guys, but he's not wrong. Trolling about it doesn't help your case, it makes you look like a troll.
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Henderson is a one dimensional can. if everyone who fights him beats him by running than so be it. better than having old TRT bum cans sinking up the place with their overused singleattack
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    People tend to forget that they are fighting in a CAGE.
    No such thing as running away.
    He still in the cage and he still hitting you.
    Do something about it.
    Nick should've done something.
    Nate should've done something.
    Dan should've done something.
    You delusional Dan Nuthuggers wanna keep crying, that's all good.
    But the truth is Dan is old and needs TRT. And that still ain't enough.
    He ain't never getting a title shot. 205 or 185. Deal with it B-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
  • EpilogueEpilogue Posts: 124Free

Butthurt? He was saying what he saw, and what everyone saw? Machida has a counter striking elusive style which equals to some as being a runner. I like both guys, but he's not wrong. Trolling about it doesn't help your case, it makes you look like a troll.

not trolling at all... he's still upset about it enough to go on about it after the fact... his coaches were even talking about it in his corner... he's clearly still butthurt about a fight he lost... complaining about a fight he lost doesn't help his case...
    Maybe Dan should try more than just one punch when he fights.

This is mixed martial arts, not power-right-hand-fighting. Cant believe Shogun let himself get hit with that shiz.
    FEB. 2010
    PATSTER said:

This is mixed martial arts, not power-right-hand-fighting. Cant believe Shogun let himself get hit with that shiz.

I agree with this.

He should at least work on setting up the right hand with something different than the dumb leg kick he throws.
    it is hard to set something up when your opponent is running and if you chase him he will shoot

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free

PATSTER said:

I agree with this.

He should at least work on setting up the right hand with something different than the dumb leg kick he throws.
    it is hard to set something up when your opponent is running and if you chase him he will shoot
    Then Hendo could have shot. He does have Olympic level wrestling and it keeps them from running. Condit didn't get to run against GSP.

PATSTER said:

I agree with this.

when you're as one-dimensional as Diaz, Roy, or Dan you need to move forward and pray for a knockout otherwise you lose.

Its not the 'runners' fault they only have one attack
    FEB. 2010
    GoToGuy said:

PATSTER said:

I agree with this.

Then Hendo could have shot. He does have Olympic level wrestling and it keeps them from running. Condit didn't get to run against GSP.
    That's because GSP is the p4p GOAT

• FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free
    I mean.. I think this is kinda pathetic to be bitching on that. Wether people like to admit it or not Henderson has a very rudimentary stand up game. He has been doing well in that department because of his ridiculous H-bomb that could probly knock out the best chins even in the HW division but that's all he's been doing for years..

Truth is, his stand up hasn't evolved a notch all these years. He's still dangerous for anyone even better strikers than him because they don't have 2 chances at that.. 1 mistake and it can always be over.. But please don't expect them to come as if they didn't know what's coming. They know about that H-bomb and they prepared for it.. Hendo would hope people to be dumb and just stand there so he can put his hands on them.. not gonna happen... a guy like Lyoto will make you work for it and you better have a plan for it... if you don't just too bad.
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 975Free
    I'm not a Hendo hater at all. I always rooted for him in Pride(except against Wandy) and have always respected his "anybody, any weight, anytime" attitude.

He, like a lot of guys from that era, has devolved as a fighter. His one-dimensional game plan isn't fooling anyone. Do I still enjoy watching him fight? Absolutely. Do I ever expect him to contend for a title again? No.

He clearly lost to Machida and he made it close last night, but still lost IMO. He is very lucky they were 3 rounds instead of 5.

Dan is in good company with guys like Rich, Wandy and Shogun. Fan favorites, exciting fighters and true ambassadors of a dying breed of fighters that put the fans first and just love to fight.
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    Love Hendo but his gas tank is getting worse with each fight. He'll be Randy Couture mode very soon, maybe within the next year unless competitive cardio comes out of thin air.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    CRT, cardio replacement Therapy
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free

Machida whooped his **** so bad he got 3rd degree butthurt

Win
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    It would be interesting to see how things would change if referees starting taking points away for fight avoidance. It's one of the unified MMA rules, but rarely (if ever) used. The last person that even got warned for it was Clay Guida. Circling out and stick-and-move is one thing, but when you're actually turning your back to your opponent and running to the other side of the octagon repeatedly... well, that's another.
  • RoezCityRoezCity Posts: 243Free
    edited June 2013

PATSTER said:

I agree with this.

when you're as one-dimensional as Diaz, Roy, or Dan you need to move forward and pray for a knockout otherwise you lose.

Its not the 'runners' fault they only have one attack
    Diaz isn't one-dimensional
    Post edited by RoezCity on

some_text

some_text

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Ya Hendo lives in a dream world if he thinks he won either fight,he does so little in his fights,if not for the might if factor of a possible KO,i would literally fall asleep watching him.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    zaksame said:

Ya Hendo lives in a dream world if he thinks he won either fight,he does so little in his fights,if not for the might if factor of a possible KO,i would literally fall asleep watching him.

i literally fell asleep watching machida run from him
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car