Chael P. : ''Little Chicken Belly Nog' pulled a 'scumbag move' pulling out of Shogun fight''

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,576Free
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/20/4448600/ufc-chael-sonnen-little-chicken-belly-nog-scumbag-shogun

What a Gangsta....
Sonnen: "Little Chicken Belly Nog pulled the same scumbag move that he does every time, lets the UFC put out posters, commercials, doing everything to promote him, knowing full well he's not going to do the fight.

Once again he calls in sick, three weeks early. In no industry on earth can you do that. Nobody can call their boss and say 'Hey, boss, 20 days from now, I'm not going to feel good'. So he calls in sick three weeks early... it was a ruse from the beginning, and basically, I just wanted to help out."

Chicken Belly....
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Tagged:

Comments

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,822Free

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/6/20/4448600/ufc-chael-sonnen-little-chicken-belly-nog-scumbag-shogun

What a Gangsta....
    Sonnen: "Little Chicken Belly Nog pulled the same scumbag move that he does every time, lets the UFC put out posters, commercials, doing everything to promote him, knowing full well he's not going to do the fight.

Once again he calls in sick, three weeks early. In no industry on earth can you do that. Nobody can call their boss and say 'Hey, boss, 20 days from now, I'm not going to feel good'. So he calls in sick three weeks early... it was a ruse from the beginning, and basically, I just wanted to help out."

Chicken Belly....

Too bad Sonnen didn't have the balls to insult Hendo for doing the same thing. He should be thanking these guys for keeping his career as a last minute replacement alive.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • -HiLiteOfTheNite--HiLiteOfTheNite- Posts: 617Free
    This is why Chael will remain relevant as long as he wants to be, unless he loses a lot of fights in a row. He has set up so many possible fights for the future just by opening his mouth. He's stirred up controversy with virtually every Brazilian fighter and they all want to fight him. If he remains competitive at least a few of these fights will happen...he's already fighting Shogun, next will probably be Wanderlei and then possibly Little Nog. If he beats him he might even fight Big Nog, especially after making that comment about them trying to feed a carrot to a bus. The main reason he remains relevant though is the fact that people actually listen to him (and create threads about the stupid stuff he says), no offense lol. I find him entertaining sometimes, as a lot of people do, but anybody who is confused as to why the guy remains relevant, even though he's not a realistic contender in any weightclass, it is because the fans make it so...whether they realize it or not. If you don't want to add to this, then don't pay attention...
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,582Free

What a Gangsta....

Chicken Belly....

Too bad Sonnen didn't have the balls to insult Hendo for doing the same thing. He should be thanking these guys for keeping his career as a last minute replacement alive.
    Why would Sonnen want to insult his friend?

What a Gangsta....

Chicken Belly....

Hendo did the same thing when he was scheduled to fight Jones.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,026Free

Why - would - Sonnen - want - to - insult - HIS - FRIEND?

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free
    Hendo never "called in sick" 3 weeks before. Hendo tried to fight til the end but the UFC docs didnt let him. Is that the same? Try using your brain this time.
    MilesGun said:

Hendo never "called in sick" 3 weeks before. Hendo tried to fight til the end but the UFC docs didnt let him. Is that the same? Try using your brain this time.

He knew 3 weeks before that he couldn't fight. You're right, it's not the same, it's worse.
  • DCDWDCDW Posts: 660Free
    edited June 2013

What a Gangsta....

Chicken Belly....

Actually Hendo did the opposite, he waited those three weeks despite knowing he was injured before telling Dana and pulling out of the fight (completely screwing the card). In this recent case, Nog gave 3 weeks notice (whether legit or not).
    Post edited by DCDW on