silva's gonna ruin weidman

cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free
This fight is gonna be like silva vs bonnar or silva vs griffin, he's gonna go out there and prove a point of his dominance as the champion of the middleweight division. No one can touch anderson the spider silva. ALL HAIL THE GOAT.
"You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
Tagged:

Comments

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,846Free

What a great prediction! I think you are the first to say this

This
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,140Free
    edited June 2013

Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    LMAO Griffin and Bonnar are like the two weakest fighters the division has ever seen.I never considered Forrest to be worthy of the UFC,just a really weak division that had Rich Ace Franklin as it's hero for a long time and guys like Jason athlete McD and Nate Quarry.

Two notable wins Vitor and Damian.Vitor fight never really got to unfold as he caught Vitor napping and Damian he pretty much ran from him all fight.Actually in round 4-5 Damian started to look like the better fighter.The FACT that Silva could not KO a terrible striker in a fight that NEVER hit the ground says something about Silva and Maia.FIVE countem FIVE rounds he had to KO Maia and couldn't,we are talking the msot elite striker in the UFC versus a complete can of a striker the whole fight standing lol,so how good is Silva really?>>>>NOT very.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,140Free
    zaksame said:

LMAO Griffin and Bonnar are like the two weakest fighters the division has ever seen.I never considered Forrest to be worthy of the UFC,just a really weak division that had Rich Ace Franklin as it's hero for a long time and guys like Jason athlete McD and Nate Quarry.

Two notable wins Vitor and Damian.Vitor fight never really got to unfold as he caught Vitor napping and Damian he pretty much ran from him all fight.Actually in round 4-5 Damian started to look like the better fighter.The FACT that Silva could not KO a terrible striker in a fight that NEVER hit the ground says something about Silva and Maia.FIVE countem FIVE rounds he had to KO Maia and couldn't,we are talking the msot elite striker in the UFC versus a complete can of a striker the whole fight standing lol,so how good is Silva really?>>>>NOT very.

LoL I had a feeling he wasn't really a fan.

Rich Franklin spent the majority of his career at middle weight where he held the title. Forrest and Bonnar never fought at middleweight.

Jason Mcdonald and Nate Quarry were also middleweights.

You went full retard Zak.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Rashad_Anton_EvansRashad_Anton_Evans Posts: 173Free
    +1
    I'm the goat. Jones got lucky and now I just have to keep dominating until I get a rematch and KO him.
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,220Free
    PoloRidah said:

zaksame said:

LoL I had a feeling he wasn't really a fan.

Rich Franklin spent the majority of his career at middle weight where he held the title. Forrest and Bonnar never fought at middleweight.

Jason Mcdonald and Nate Quarry were also middleweights.

You went full retard Zak.
    he always was

• ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    It's definitely a possibility if Weidman can't get him down