Respectable Fighters

Rashad_Anton_EvansRashad_Anton_Evans Posts: 173Free
There are very few respectable fighters in the ufc in this day and age.
1. Anderson Silva
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Nick Diaz
4. Michael McDonald
5. Michael Bisping
6. Me

Who do you guys think are respectable fighters in terms of actual skill and their attitude outside of the ring
I'm the goat. Jones got lucky and now I just have to keep dominating until I get a rematch and KO him.
Tagged:

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited June 2013
    ^ Sorry brah. Rashad has good skills but he is far from a respectable fighter for his attitude. You also have Spitsping and Diaz on there to boot, LOL. Nice joke thread.
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• Rashad_Anton_EvansRashad_Anton_Evans Posts: 173Free
    GoToGuy said:

^ Sorry brah. Rashad has good skills but he is far from a respectable fighter for his attitude. You also have Spitsping and Diaz on there to boot, LOL. Nice joke thread.

Its not a joke man from my personal experience these are the best people to just hang around with. Who do you think are respectable?

I'm the goat. Jones got lucky and now I just have to keep dominating until I get a rematch and KO him.
  • liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    Nick Diaz belongs there bro.
    His work ethic is unbelievable & he never pulls out of a fight due to injury like most fighters.
    Him & Chael don't complain about **** injuries.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!

Nick Diaz belongs there bro.
    His work ethic is unbelievable & he never pulls out of a fight due to injury like most fighters.
    Him & Chael don't complain about **** injuries.

I agree Diaz is a no **** fighter he goes in that ring and he brawls. He isn't some **** who just lays on you that kid fights his heart out. But chael's antics are too much he is funny sometimes, but he is a diva.

****, you lay on people, too!
    And you kick it to overdrive when you get punched.
    Jake Shields would have you going for takedowns.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,233Free

1. Anderson Silva
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Nick Diaz
    4. Michael McDonald
    5. Michael Bisping
    6. Me

Who do you guys think are respectable fighters in terms of actual skill and their attitude outside of the ring

You went full retard with the bold.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    edited June 2013
    EDIT:Brian Stann
    Carlos Condit
    Ben Henderson
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Megumi Fujii
    Micheal Mcdonald (No order)

6 fighters off the top who are respectable Mixed Martial Artist

High professionalism, always humble, never complain, don't make excuses, fullfills obligations, don't fail drug test(s), perfect role models for the sport of MMA, talented/selfless individuals. In the cage these individuals put on dynamic performances, showcase the effectiveness of a Mixed Martial Artist, and respresent the sport with class

If I represented MMA in the NY state house, these 5 would be the perfect commodities
    Post edited by Keem on
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*

Thats the old Rashad this is new Rashad and when i get a fight against glover i'm gunna stand up the whole time and just go to war

Keem said:

Carlos Condit
    Ben Henderson
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Megumi Fujii

5 fighters off the top who are respectable Mixed Martial Artist

High professionalism, always humble, never complain, don't make excuses, fullfills obligations, don't fail drug test(s), perfect role models for the sport of MMA, talented/selfless individuals. In the cage these individuals put on dynamic performances, showcase the effectiveness of a Mixed Martial Artist, and respresent the sport with class

If I represented MMA in the NY state house, these 5 would be the perfect commodities

P4P

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free

Thats the old Rashad this is new Rashad and when i get a fight against glover i'm gunna stand up the whole time and just get ktfo

fixed

LOL glover breaking you, homie.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    Keem said:

Carlos Condit
    Ben Henderson
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Megumi Fujii

Bendo Respectable!?

He loses every fight and then pretends that he won easily. Then he goes on and blames his opponents for "not fighting" when they are clearly stalking him down the entire fight/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    Keem said:

Carlos Condit
    Ben Henderson
    Fedor Emelianenko
    Megumi Fujii

I agree with most of those but i really can't respect condit after what he did to diaz.
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,896Free
    edited June 2013
    Post edited by Identity on
    Identity said:

Woah i've never seen a picture of that face before
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,233Free
    Identity is original.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Condit > Bendo

PoloRidah said:

Identity is original.

Yeah man i don't think i've seen my face photoshopped onto anything

Condit > Bendo

• OmahaOutcastOmahaOutcast Posts: 281Free
    Jake Ellenberger is usually humble and respectable... usually
    Jake Ellenberger > GSP

Robbie Lawler = GOAT

Scott Jorgensen #1 favorite bantamweight
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

1. Anderson Silva
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Nick Diaz
    4. Michael McDonald
    5. Michael Bisping
    6. Me

you forgot Thiago Silva.Rockhold,Hardy,Koshcheck,Nate Diaz,Guillard,Palhares :(
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

1. Anderson Silva
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Nick Diaz
    4. Michael McDonald
    5. Michael Bisping
    6. Me

and Sanchez...ok im done...

1. Anderson Silva
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Nick Diaz
    4. Michael McDonald
    5. Michael Bisping
    6. Me

I don't respect the games of koshcheck, guillard or palhares and nate is a wannabe nick
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Nick Diaz
    Nate Diaz

/Thread
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Nick Diaz
    Nate Diaz
    /Thread

So just Nick Diaz yeah i agree

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free

1. Anderson Silva
    2. Mighty Mouse
    3. Nick Diaz
    4. Michael McDonald
    5. Michael Bisping
    6. Me

Rockhold is a monster and doesn't get enough hespect on here. He gets KO'd by an old bum on artificial testosterone who should have retired five years ago and all of a sudden he fades into obscurity. In fact, I think that's the first time I've even seen him mentioned on here by anyone other than me. Major respect for you my man
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA