Anderson Silva: “St. Pierre had his chance to fight me and he chose not to do it."

WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
edited December 2013 in UFC
http://www.bjpenn.com/anderson-silva-gsp-had-his-chance-and-chose-not-to-fight-me/

UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva has been lobbying for a super fight with GSP for years.

Whenever things look like they are close to happening, GSP seems to back out.

Most recently St-Pierre went on record by stating that his, sometimes training partner, Chris Weidman would finish Anderson and halt all discussions for a need to fight each other.

That hasn’t sit too well with Silva and he sounded off during yesterday’s conference call…

“St. Pierre had his chance to pronounce himself fighting me and he chose not to do it. [So] that’s what he chose to say.”

LoL
Post edited by WarWest on
The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

Comments

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    War gsp!!!
    LIES,there is actually video PROOF that Soares said he didn't want it because Silva was 223 lbs and woudl be an unfair fight.Silva only started coming out of the closet when GSP got injured,that is pretty lame imo.
    Also just last year Silva was spewing BS when he said he would cut to 170 if he had,again more BS nonsense form this over rated guy who picks his spots for fights.He also declined Weidman but then again as soon as Weidman was injured,al la sudden he comes out from the closet,just amazing this guy's BS,it is worse than his gay voice.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    This again..

lol
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    WarWest said:

He backs out of a fight for years

But never backs out of a butthole

I don't get it

Why would you even want to see him fight Silva then?

lol, Jones vs Silva is better
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    Anderson Kun would kick him in his eye, no competition at all for a Goat, even Weidman is more of a challenge... WAR SILVA
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    Cole1186 said:

It's because GSP is a little ****. Christ, you are boring as hell in the cage (now a days), and you also piss everyone off by not putting on the most anticipated match up of this century (until Jones came along that is....). When will GSP make people happy again? I know, when he gets KTFO and retires.

Pretty much sums up GSP's legazeeeeee
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    would have been hilarious if gsp had said this instead lol now that silva is fghiting weidman. GSP such a troll
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    edited June 2013
    If Silva keeps this crap up Chael might have to come around and smack him up a 3rd time...
    Post edited by Darksjeik on

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    Sad Silva is trying to pull this card when he failed to call GSP out a single time despite sitting ringside for half his fights. Neither one of them made any effort to make this fight happen, period.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    JimmyYO said:

Sad Silva is trying to pull this card when he failed to call GSP out a single time despite sitting ringside for half his fights. Neither one of them made any effort to make this fight happen, period.

It's sad you don't know what your talking about. He's called gsp out a bunch of times. Never in the cage because he doesn't like that ish.

• dirtyNYC17dirtyNYC17 Posts: 412Free
    It seems every time GSP is close to Silva fight some welterweight has to become a contender and the fight dies again. GSP vs Silva will prob never happen
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,888Free
    WarWest said:

But never backs out of a butthole

^ This conjured some disturbing imagery
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
    If gsp fought Silva everyone would of said he is ducking Hendricks.

Ducking Hendricks? You mean like he tried to do when he put up a big fuss about "Kos won that fight"
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
    Mangasm said:

Gabri1985 said:

Ducking Hendricks? You mean like he tried to do when he put up a big fuss about "Kos won that fight"
    is he fighting him?
    WAR 209 !
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Duckers gon' duck. Grease squeaks when he walks, quacks when he talks.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    Meh once Weidman takes Andy's belt no one is going to care about superfights until Bendo vs Aldo is in the mix.

GSP only has to dodge superfight questions for about 9 more days.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    Cole1186 said:

JimmyYO said:

It's sad you don't know what your talking about. He's called gsp out a bunch of times. Never in the cage because he doesn't like that ish.

You can't be serious? These guys fight for a living, they know exactly what they have to say to make a fight happen even if one person is apprehensive. Telling Dana "i'll consider it" is not making a fight happen. Telling the media I want to fight GSP is all he has to do, which isn't even remotely disrespectful and it's never happened.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    Would prefer to see Silva vs GSP because we all know JBJ would destroy Silva. Only thing GSP could do to Silva is takedowns and grind it out to a UD.....which is VERY likely.
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free
    ThePack19 said:

Would prefer to see Silva vs GSP because we all know JBJ would destroy Silva. Only thing GSP could do to Silva is takedowns and grind it out to a UD.....which is VERY likely.

Then why won't he take the fight? Obviously, GSP believes differently.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    waikru said:

ThePack19 said:

Then why won't he take the fight? Obviously, GSP believes differently.
    Because it could go either way.....DUH! Just like Silva not being so confident against Weidman.......GSP isn't confident against Silva.

• DoomPatrolDoomPatrol Posts: 744Free
    Both want to do it on their own terms. Maybe not even then. At this point it´s just about appearances.
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    GSP and Silva will never fight each other.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    Hellequin said:

GSP and Silva will never fight each other.

This ^^^ 10000000000000000%

GSP will **** out every time

Silva will accept the fight any time
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine