Why is Weidman talking so much ****? Anderson's gonna kill him

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
edited June 2013 in UFC
Seriously, the dude is only 9-0 and he's going against Anderson who had more title defences than Weidman has in wins. This is gonna be hilarious to watch, WAR ANDERSON!!!
Post edited by sobercorrupt on
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Comments

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
    Lol anderson is going to get the worst beating of his life and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    edited June 2013

Seriously, the dude is only 9-0 and he's going against Anderson who had more title defences than Weidman has in wins.

Yeah but that's not saying much is it? Weidman is relatively new in his career, he could in theory stay undefeated for a long time to come. The fact that Anderson has been around longer doesn't mean ****.

I always laugh when old timers try to justify their grey haired **** by saying "they have experience". So what? What about experience? Outside of 1st time Octagon jitters what the hell do you need experience for? To know how to throw a punch? To find your way to the octagon? To wait for the ref to drop his hand what?

You're either mentally and physically fit and skilled or your not. No such thing as "tough" or "experienced". Records don't mean jack ****. Each fight is new chaos.

That said, Weidman via young and able.
    Post edited by Darksjeik on

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    Guys all good things must come to an end.

Silva is a great fighter, but he's getting up there in age and Widemaam Is probably the most well rounded guy he's ever fought.

Spider gets finished and the HOF win streak grinds to a halt.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
    Darksjeik said:

Seriously, the dude is only 9-0 and he's going against Anderson who had more title defences than Weidman has in wins.

Yeah but that's not saying much is it? Weidman is relatively new in his career, he could in theory stay undefeated for a long time to come. The fact that Anderson has been around longer doesn't mean ****.

I always laugh when old timers try to justify their grey haired **** by saying "they have experience". So what? What about experience? Outside of 1st time Octagon jitters what the hell do you need experience for? To know how to throw a punch? To find your way to the octagon? To wait for the ref to drop his hand what?

You're either mentally and physically fit and skilled or your not. No such thing as "tough" or "experienced". Records don't mean jack ****. Each fight is new chaos.

That said, Weidman via young and able.
    Experience may not mean ****, but when you're about to step in the cage with Anderson Silva, that means a lot. I'd quite happily throw down with Tom Lawlor and Mark Munoz, because they're no way near as skilled as Anderson, but if I was about to go head to head with the MW champion of the world, I'm no expert, but I will be a **** tonne more nervous.
    Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    edited June 2013

Guys all good things must come to an end.

Silva is a great fighter, but he's getting up there in age and Widemaam Is probably the most well rounded guy he's ever fought.

Spider gets finished and the HOF win streak grinds to a halt.

I think it's just common sense...you can't keep up a win streak at this level of competition for an extremely long period of time. Anderson's streak is 1 in 1000 and is the only UFC fighter that has ever done this. While he's getting older, he's got the entire world waiting to get a crack at the belt. He's now in his late 30's and we've seen that an elite wrestler could take him down and control him, and Weidman has 1,000X better gnp than Chael. I would not say Weidman is a favorite, but at Silva's age and with guys like Vitor, Weidman, and possibly Jones it's hard to say that Silva could keep up the winning streak for much longer

I'm not sure if Weidman is the guy to finally get the win, but Silva has reached a huge peak in the sport and it's gonna be exciting to see if he could still hold his own against an undefeated top guy
    Post edited by Sisti on
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Weidman hasn't talked ****,Silva however said Weidman wasn't worthy of a fight with him.Then Silva went on to say the fight does nothing for him but does a lot for Weidman.
    Every thing Silva said is a lie.First of all Weidman is worthy because he has not lost and he is a WRESTLER by heart,also is well rounded.
    Silva has not had to face any wrestling aside from Sonnen and he looked bad in first fight,so another wrestler is definitely who Silva SHOULD be facing.
    After Sonnen almost completely owned Silva first fight,Silva tried his best to avoid a rematch,he was literally afraid.It was only Dana and Lorenzo constant badgering that made that rematch happen.Funny part is how he said Weidman is not worthy ,then immediately takes a fight with Stephan Bonnar ROFLMAO,Bonner is a can,who wasn't ranked by anyone,hypocritical much?
    Everything that surrounds Silva smells,he is reluctant to fight both GSP and Weidman ,however coincidentally,as soon as both were injured,all of a sudden he is calling both out,again quite lame.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,161Free
    edited June 2013
    Shube has spoken.

Weidman will win. B-)
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    It's called selling a fight. If people don't believe his skills, they'll buy hoping to watch him lose.
  • HAD0K3NHAD0K3N Posts: 765Free
    edited June 2013
    we all know how good andersons chin is next week we get to find out how good wiedmans chin is which has never been tested by anyone who can strike like anderson.

Bisping ufc 126 on chris wiedman

bisping march 18th 2013 on chris wiedman

im not saying that they have been told what to say but .....

(notice the left eye movement indicative body language that he doesn't believe what he is saying)

a drastic change of opinion now he understands things from a business stand point..... people bet money on fights... make a mismatch (hardy / gsp) build a guy out of nothing to seem like a credible contender watch lots of un educated people bet a ton of money on wiedman make a ton of money in lost bets.

wouldn't bet your house boys....
    Post edited by HAD0K3N on
    Biyootched
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,848Free
    Anderson is immune to Shube's curse
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free
    Omg shube picked Andy to win

Weedman is gunna destroy him now
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,848Free
    PoloRidah said:

Identity said:

Anderson is immune to Shube's curse

Only a GOAT like Silva could have that many bawls
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,538Free
    This thread is funny so far, lmao... but Anderson is about to make Weidman look like a fool in the Octagon... alla Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Rich Franklin and Chris Leben!

Fight Anderson they said....

....you have a chance, they said! :-<

[-X
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    What if Weidman is the "Jon Jones" of MW division ? (note Im Andersons fan btw)

Experience and "being around" didn't do much for Shogun, Rampage and Machida !!

I just don't have a good feeling about this one as we might watch Weidman vs Anderson 2
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    Dudes Widemouth

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free

Seriously, the dude is only 9-0 and he's going against Anderson who had more title defences than Weidman has in wins. This is gonna be hilarious to watch, WAR ANDERSON!!!

It's all mental. If you tell yourself something over and over and over again your subconscious mind starts to pick it up as fact and belief in ones self is one of the most dangerous weapons of all.

That being said; Anderson Silva is really going to embarrass this guy and I can't wait to see it.

I'm praying for a Maia vs SIlva performance. I just wanna see Silva clown the kid for 25 minutes.
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • RedheadwonderRedheadwonder Posts: 10Free
    zaksame said:

Weidman hasn't talked ****,Silva however said Weidman wasn't worthy of a fight with him.Then Silva went on to say the fight does nothing for him but does a lot for Weidman.
    Every thing Silva said is a lie.First of all Weidman is worthy because he has not lost and he is a WRESTLER by heart,also is well rounded.
    Silva has not had to face any wrestling aside from Sonnen and he looked bad in first fight,so another wrestler is definitely who Silva SHOULD be facing.
    After Sonnen almost completely owned Silva first fight,Silva tried his best to avoid a rematch,he was literally afraid.It was only Dana and Lorenzo constant badgering that made that rematch happen.Funny part is how he said Weidman is not worthy ,then immediately takes a fight with Stephan Bonnar ROFLMAO,Bonner is a can,who wasn't ranked by anyone,hypocritical much?
    Everything that surrounds Silva smells,he is reluctant to fight both GSP and Weidman ,however coincidentally,as soon as both were injured,all of a sudden he is calling both out,again quite lame.

wow, you really hate silva huh? you sir . . . are a renard!

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,935Free
    edited June 2013

It's all mental. If you tell yourself something over and over and over again your subconscious mind starts to pick it up as fact and belief in ones self is one of the most dangerous weapons of all.

That being said; Anderson Silva is really going to embarrass this guy and I can't wait to see it.

I'm praying for a Maia vs SIlva performance. I just wanna see Silva clown the kid for 25 minutes.
    Maia vs Silva was a boring fight and Silva dancing around while avoiding the fight was an embarassment to MMA. Why would you want to see that again?
    Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free

Clowned maia? Lol are you serious?
    Anderson ran from strikes and hid behind the ref to avoid getting ko'ed, yea real clownwork kid.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)
    Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
    Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    i have a feeling weidman will not allow silva to clown, he will force silva into KOing weidman
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

PunchBag said:

i have a feeling weidman will not allow silva to clown, he will force silva into KOing weidman

I think we should make a sig bet. You need to be punished for your Weidman doubting. :bz
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

PunchBag said:

I think we should make a sig bet. You need to be punished for your Weidman doubting. :bz
    He doubts everybody that doesn't currently hold a belt or has a loss on their record.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    a sig bet on silva vs weidman outcome? ok i hope you like awesome sigs cause i will write you one after ufc 162
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

edited June 2013
    Edit:
    I derped before I herped.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PunchBag said:

a sig bet on silva vs weidman outcome? ok i hope you like awesome sigs cause i will write you one after ufc 162

Ok it's a deal.

Sig lasts until next event?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

PoloRidah said:

PunchBag said:

Who are you offering a sigbet to and how are you going to accept the sigbet on your own? lol
    Disregard this post. I just noticed Omoplataypus's offer of a sigbet to you.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4