Is it weird that I'm excited to see Mazzagatti's next appearance?

SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
I swear with all of the free publicity DW gives him and all his stupidity, I'm kinda interested in watching the ref aspect in his next fight. Can he ref right...can he screw up again...it's like the ref is gonna be more watched than the fighters

Comments

• WalkLikeAWarrior707WalkLikeAWarrior707 Posts: 6,005Free
    I will be paying more attention to him now for sure. He has almost always been known as a not so great ref but after the Burkman Fitch fight he has really been put on blast. He pretty much did the same thing with Lesnar vs Mir 1. It's like he's too busy watching and amazed at what's going on that he forgets he's the ref. Lesnar vs Mir was a worse stoppage IMO because he was just watching Brock tap multiple times before he stepped in.

Burkman Fitch he couldn't really react because Burkman rolled him over a second after he went out. But that doesn't change the fact that Mazzagatti is suppose to be on the side where the fighters head is and even when Burkman rolled him over he took a couple seconds to get there and acted like he was amazed he actually put him out. Mazzagatti has some work to do as a ref for sure.
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    To be fair, Mazzagatti was doing what we all do when Fitch fights, napping while waiting for the real fights to come on.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    lol dont be silly Mazz is the goat ref, haters gon hate.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,949Free
    Mazzagatti is now gotten too and halfway through round 1 of AS vs Weidman he's gonna tag team against Silva
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    Mazzagatti for silva vs weidman worst case scenario, John or Herb should get the fight!

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Sisti said:

I swear with all of the free publicity DW gives him and all his stupidity, I'm kinda interested in watching the ref aspect in his next fight. Can he ref right...can he screw up again...it's like the ref is gonna be more watched than the fighters

Yah I agree

Baseball has this same problem and its hurting the game...the ACs need to nip this in the butt now
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    TUF1_ said:

no interest in his next appearance until he works on his takedown defense

his legs are free, but he has no base to work back up from. Poor effort Steve
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    edited June 2013
    I hope Mazz gets the title fight and does a masterful job so Dana can have a heart attack and look like a fool.when they ask Dana about his performance,Dana will still say i am not imprezz with his performance..
    Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 235Free
    zaksame said:

I hope Mazz gets the title fight and does a masterful job so Dana can have a heart attack and look like a fool.when they ask Dana about his performance,Dana will still say i am not imprezz with his performance..

I almost feel sorry for you
    Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,617Free