1 week until the Downfall of Anderson silva.

Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free
And it will be glorious as Chris (white jones) WeidGoat acclaims his earned P4P #1 status.

Will silva fans blame it on his rib again this time or something else?

Converse. Go ahead.

Welchers:
Bluesy(sig)
Identity(poop eating bet)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Poop eating bets: 1-0

Gustaffson is the Real 205 champ right now.
Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    edited June 2013

And it will be glorious as Chris (white jones) WeidGoat acclaims his earned P4P #1 status.

Will silva fans blame it on his rib again this time or something else?

Converse. Go ahead.

Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited June 2013
    hes losing.

Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• najmanajma Posts: 2,046Free
    I think Silva is not mentally able to accept a loss and if he loses he will retire.
    If Weidman wins, he'll say "Weidman, he's good fighter, but I am old, I have 38 years old, I fight for ze fans, in Braziw, for BJ Penn, thank you Dana, thank you Lorenzo, I finish career thank you".
    najma said:

I think Silva is not mentally able to accept a loss and if he loses he will retire.
    If Weidman wins, he'll say "Weidman, he's good fighter, but I am old, I have 38 years old, I fight for ze fans, in Braziw, for BJ Penn, thank you Dana, thank you Lorenzo, I finish career thank you".

He just signed a 10 fight contract, duh!
    When he loses to Weidman or if weidman can win, don't you think the UFC and Silva didn't thought about it, before signing the deal? Silva gets a Rematch asap and ppl are going to buy the rematch card with more PPV buys, than Silva/Sonnen 2! Because Weidman is the only one in years, who beat Silva, Fluke or not?! But again IF Weidman can win the fight... i doubt it!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

Silva gets matched with Chael for Silva/Sonnen3

Silva gets cut for having 3 loses in a row.

Weidman breaks Andys title MW defense record in 2017

Anderson is forgotten, overshadowed by the man who finally took his belt and bettered his streak- Chris "All American" Weidman.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,959Free
    This place be quiet when Weidman loses
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    The excuses will be astronomical..........the slack jaws and butthurt will be glorious!! Old age will be a top one......all the sudden he is no longer in his prime right before the fight? LMAO! Cannot wait when Weidman gets his hand raised and is declared the CHAMPION!!!
    I fully expected Chael to beat Silva, I was wrong. Chaels top game was trash though in terms of finishing ability and doing damage.

Weidman is like Chael 2.0

I was joking about some of it but I fully believe the Spiders time has finally come.

If I'm wrong, oh well. If I'm right, itll be glorious. The boards will be entertainment gold for weeks.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• Weidman_the_GOATWeidman_the_GOAT Posts: 2,758Free

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

Anderson is forgotten, overshadowed by the man who finally took his belt and bettered his streak- Chris "All American" Weidman.

Exactly how I see it going down, although I wouldn't be surprised if dana gave andy another chance at a vitor rematch in which he will get ko'ed into retirement causing fourth loss in a row.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Weidman | Belfort | Sanchez | Gus | Aldo | Maia | JDS | Pettis | Shogun | Glover | Jacare | Machida | Silva | Cub | Mcgregor | Manuwa

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
    After next Saturday Anderson will be thinking "It was all good just a week ago."
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,277Free
    i still hope that weidman won't die

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

how butthurt will you be when you realize that weidman ain't even top 3 ?

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

Meh I'm used to Anderson crushing my hopes, question is how butthurt will you be when Anderson loses to a can who isn't even top 3?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

ThePack19 said:

The excuses will be astronomical..........the slack jaws and butthurt will be glorious!! Old age will be a top one......all the sudden he is no longer in his prime right before the fight? LMAO! Cannot wait when Weidman gets his hand raised and is declared the CHAMPION!!!

I fully expected Chael to beat Silva, I was wrong. Chaels top game was trash though in terms of finishing ability and doing damage.

Weidman is like Chael 2.0

I was joking about some of it but I fully believe the Spiders time has finally come.

If I'm wrong, oh well. If I'm right, itll be glorious. The boards will be entertainment gold for weeks.

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

Exactly how I see it going down, although I wouldn't be surprised if dana gave andy another chance at a vitor rematch in which he will get ko'ed into retirement causing fourth loss in a row.

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

Meh I'm used to Anderson crushing my hopes, question is how butthurt will you be when Anderson loses to a can who isn't even top 3?

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

i won't be to butthurt, but surprised.

i'm not even that big of a silva fan, but i realize how great he is and how big of a mismatch this is.

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,435Free
    hahahahaha.

stupidest thread of the day.

Silva is gonna merk him so bad. Weidman the coat is gonna be crying for days. Can't wait.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    Why are Silva fans so vocal this time around? Mmmm..could it be nerves talking?

• ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    I wonder.......how quiet this forum might be when all the Silva nuthuggers retreat to the dark corner of their room to try and make sense of how on earth did Silva lose to a "can."
    Darksjeik said:

Why are Silva fans so vocal this time around? Mmmm..could it be nerves talking?

And they wouldn't be able to make it any more obvious either which is the funny part.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,435Free
    Not really a Silva fan, but it's common sense he is gonna make Weidman his ****.

What new skill set does he bring to the table that Silva hasn't seen already?

Great wrestling?--Sonnen, beat him.
    Great Striking?---lol, no.

Silva is gonna destroy him and I can't wait to bump these threads after he does it.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free
    Identity said:

Wanna watch me fap?

That depends, if it's an instructional video with some tips and tricks for a better experience I'm game.

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,959Free
    Darksjeik said:

Identity said:

Wanna watch me fap?

That depends, if it's an instructional video with some tips and tricks for a better experience I'm game.

Can be whatever you want it to be ;)
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,721Free

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • TahuneTahune Posts: 1,879Free
    God damn we have a whole week of these threads to go.....
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
    Cole1186 said:

Silva loses to Weidman.

Silva loses rematch.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Whats so funny? Its the truth and that is whats going to happen, Fact.

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • liquid2metalliquid2metal Posts: 306Free
    Muñoz got head kicked KO'd by Hammil.
    Just saying.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our Fedor in heaven, hallowed be your sambo, your combos come. Your Kimora be done on the street, as it is in the ring. Give us today our daily sparring, and forgive us the overtraining we have done as we forgive those who knock us out. Subject us not to the trial but deliver us from Werdum. Remember that Fedor got triangled for your sins...

- Fedor - Roy Nelson - Lyoto Machida - Glover Texeira - Chael Sonnen - Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit -
    - Tarec Saffiedine - Nate Diaz - Gilbert Melendez - Frankie Edgar - Anthony Pettis - Ricardo Lamas -

Train by day, piss-off Shannon & Pack by night! All day!
    edited June 2013
    Identity said:

Wanna watch me fap?

If you got Silva ill take the bet. Loser of the bet has to make a fap off video of themselves and post it.
    Post edited by Weidman_the_GOAT on

Welchers:
    Bluesy(sig)

Gus- 1, 2, 3, 4.