Most Expensive Wolf Tickets in UFC?

Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free
edited June 2013 in UFC
So, what are the most hyped up fights with potential upsets that didn't even come anywhere close to what we've expected?

For example--Jon Jones vs Chael Sonnen. A lot thought Chael was going to take Jones down and grind him like he usually does with opponents. Instead, it went the complete opposite and Jones Chael'd Chael. Big hyped fight, but a 1 round one-sided beatdown.

Wolf Tix.

More examples?
Post edited by Doctor_Obviously on

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    RamGOAT vs Chuck II

People actually thought Chuck would win =))
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    Oh this too easy..

GSP vs Diaz

Not one round won because of cardio, pitter pat punches, triathelons or for sleeping in during open workouts...
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
    Keem said:

Oh this too easy..

GSP vs Diaz

Not one round won because of cardio, pitter pat punches, triathelons or for sleeping in during open workouts...

Diaz won round 3......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,021Free
    edited June 2013
    Def Diaz vs GSP.

Only a cholo, a Californian, or a Diaz cockwrangler thought that fight would be anything but GSP dominating on the feet and on the ground.

GSP-" Im going to give him the worst beating of his career"

Nick-" OK Youre going to take me down? Now your dealing with problems"

LMAO.
    Post edited by ShannonRitch1p4p on
    I'm thinking Anderson vs Weedman is going to be one of them too

Anderson vs Okami II was a big one also lol

• Doctor_ObviouslyDoctor_Obviously Posts: 18,842Free

I'm thinking Anderson vs Weedman is going to be one of them too

Anderson vs Okami II was a big one also lol

Anderson vs Weidman is the main reason I started this thread. They are selling the hell out of those wolf tix. But, in order to sell, you have to have selling points--Weidman is young, a wrestler and undefeated. People tend to forget how experienced Silva is.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doctor...15684498441639

GSP--"I will give Nick Diaz the biggest beating you've ever seen."

Nick--"Take me down, cuz now you're going to deal with problems"
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"

Def Diaz vs GSP.

Only a cholo, a Californian, or a Diaz cockwrangler thought that fight would be anything but GSP dominating on the feet and on the ground.

GSP-" Im going to give him the worst beating of his career"

Nick-" OK Youre going to take me down? Now your dealing with problems"

LMAO.

LOL

Megumi Fuji

edited June 2013

Jones vs Gustaffson is a huge one too lol

Dana White - "Gus is tall, so he has a very good chance"

"He also makes a statement in his wins where former LHW champ Machida had not recently"

(Not an exact quote, but close enough)
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

"He also makes a statement in his wins where former LHW champ Machida had not recently"

I never said Machida should get the shot

but Gus definitely shouldn't get a shot by pulling out of a fight lol

edited June 2013

Keem said:

*for beating Shogun in an entertaining fight more or less

+Silva
    +4 = 6 fight win streak
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Identity said:

GSP vs Diaz

^ +10

Megumi Fuji

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

Keem said:

Keem said:

+Silva
    +4 = 6 fight win streak
    Glover

*for beating RamGOAT in an entertaining fight
    +te Huna
    +not backing out of a fight ala Gustaffson
    +19 fight win streak

Keem said:

Keem said:

+Silva
    +4 = 6 fight win streak
    Glover

*for beating RamGOAT in an entertaining fight
    +te Huna
    +not backing out of a fight ala Gustaffson
    +19 fight win streak
    [UFC counts UFC fights] -15

= +4 win streak

+Rampage
    +3 = relevant 4 fight win streak

Megumi Fuji

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,746Free

GSP--"I will give Nick Diaz the biggest beating you've ever seen."

That too ^^^

Lmao

GSP is such a joke
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10
    GSP vs Condit was entertaining

GSP vs Diaz was complete BS

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

The only thing entertaining about it was Condit getting his head split open

It was still a wolf ticket, everyone knew Condit standed no chance, he had no answer to Georges wrestling (or Hendricks)

edited June 2013

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

It was still a wolf ticket, everyone knew Condit standed no chance, he had no answer to Georges wrestling (or Hendricks)

Carn you're a hater, I get it already lol

But the majority consensus isn't bias or in total denial about the 3rd round headkick that pratically put GSP away and other successes Condit had like, (Reversal in 4th, boxing in 5th, Triangles, Leg locks, Hammerfists from bottom) that made GSP bring an ice bag to the post fight presser and showed the Diaz hype train riders who the REAL No.1 contender was
    Post edited by Keem on

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

But the majority consensus isn't bias or in total denial about the 3rd round headkick that pratically put GSP away and other successes Condit had like, (Reversal in 4th, boxing in 5th, Triangles, Leg locks, Hammerfists from bottom) that made GSP bring an ice bag to the post fight presser and showed the Diaz hype train riders who the REAL No.1 contender was
    Your point?

He still lost like everyone knew he would, he is the biggest wolf ticket seller in the UFC

Before the Diaz fight "I am a warrior".....runs away

Before GSP fight "I will beat George" Loses a 50-45 to George

Before Hendricks fight "Concerned, aware of his abilities, yes....worried? NO" Back-pedalled/pulled gaurd every time Hendricks came in with his hook

Keem said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

Your point?

He still lost like everyone knew he would, he is the biggest wolf ticket seller in the UFC

Before Hendricks fight "Concerned, aware of his abilities, yes....worried? NO" Back-pedalled/pulled gaurd every time Hendricks came in with his hook
    Point: You're so far gone into butthurt after that Diaz fight that nothing Condit has done or can do will satisfy you about the fact he upset Diaz with a gameplan

Condit lost to GSP, but came closer than anyone other than Serra in ages. Condit lost to Johny, but saved the card from being lackluster (Ultimately against the best guys at WW to date)

He has nothing to prove for his last 3 because he's smart enough to fight a winning fight while making them rewatchable. Something Nick couldn't do (give GSP a fight, make it rewatchable)

Megumi Fuji

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    GSP FOR LIFE!!!
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

Your point?

Point: You're so far gone into butthurt after that Diaz fight that nothing Condit has done or can do will satisfy you about the fact he upset Diaz with a gameplan

Condit lost to GSP, but came closer than anyone other than Serra in ages. Condit lost to Johny, but saved the card from being lackluster (Ultimately against the best guys at WW to date)

He has nothing to prove for his last 3 because he's smart enough to fight a winning fight while making them rewatchable. Something Nick couldn't do (give GSP a fight, make it rewatchable)
    I'm not butthurt, I'm just saying he is disappointed me in his last performances

The Diaz fight was downright embarassing

In the GSP fight he didn't even fight, just got taken down and elbowed into the Matt.....closest to Serra my ***, Jake Shields did much better than Condit did

The Hendricks fight was ok, because Hendricks ran at him and actually made him fight, but every time Hendricks took Condit down, Condit just held on for dear life

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

Your point?

I'm not butthurt, I'm just saying he is disappointed me in his last performances

In the GSP fight he didn't even fight, just got taken down and elbowed into the Matt.....closest to Serra my ***, Jake Shields did much better than Condit did

The Hendricks fight was ok, because Hendricks ran at him and actually made him fight, but every time Hendricks took Condit down, Condit just held on for dear life
    Just like I said, you're so fair gone into butthurt that nothing Condit can or has done will satisfy you about the fact he upset Diaz w/ a gameplan

You don't even want to acknowledge the headkick on GSP or the FOTN w/ Hendricks, but you'll find a way to hate on it I'm sure

Megumi Fuji

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Keem said:

Identity said:

GSP vs Condit

^ +10

Your point?

Just like I said, you're so fair gone into butthurt that nothing Condit can or has done will satisfy you about the fact he upset Diaz w/ a gameplan

You don't even want to acknowledge the headkick on GSP or the FOTN w/ Hendricks, but you'll find a way to hate on it I'm sure
    omg he landed a headkick!

That has never been done in MMA, I should hug his nutts forever like you!

BTW, you are the one who brought up Diaz in this thread

Its funny how the Condit fans always bring up Diaz, it seems like they are the ones who are butthurt