**The Official Random UFC Discussions Not Quite Worthy of a Thread...Thread**

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free
edited July 2013 in UFC
aka sistiing.

i'll get this party started...

Fun fact: It has been 195 minutes in the octagon since GSP's last finish. In the same time span (195 minutes) Anderson Silva has had 18 finishes (14 in the UFC, 4 outside the UFC) Had to go all the way back to his Pride days in the cage/ring to match the same time he spent as GSP since his last finish.

Discuss and mods feel free to sticky.
Post edited by TUF1_ on

Comments

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,707Free
    Damn good thread

18 finishes LoL

And people call GSP a fighter
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited June 2013
    GSP has beaten all of his opponents. Fact.

Inside the UFC, GSP has more finishes in the than Frankie Edgar, Ben Henderson, and Jake Shields combined. I do believe.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    GSP is the greatest welterweight of all time and holds the records for Most wins by decision in UFC History (11)
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    edited June 2013
    PATSTER said:

GSP has beaten all of his opponents. Fact.

Inside the UFC, GSP has more finishes in the than Frankie Edgar, Ben Henderson, and Jake Shields combined. I do believe.

And you think that's impressive?

LMAO
    sure. 2 of them are or were once ufc champions. the other one was champion in strikeforce. you figure when youre that good and youve been around for a while you might be able to finish a few guys?!
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    gsp doesnt have to finish fights anymore. after becoming the greatest welterweight on the planet to ever graze the octagon, he has nothing left to prove.
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    clay guida is irrelevant. he's the most boring prelim fighter in the UFC. He's not the welterweight GOAT. you cant compare the two. guida runs from his opponents. gsp gets engaged to his.

err i mean gsp engages his opponents because he's not a running ****.
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    and you lie. guida has 5 finishes in the ufc whereas gsp has 9

if youre going to use stats to try to fighter bash, at least make sure they are accurate. nobody cares how many bums guida finished in bottom feeder organizations
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    i was just seeing if you were paying attention

but still. 5 does not equal 6 and 102.3% of statistics are made up on the spot

he finished diaz's career though. that should count for something
    Just givin out the D
    GSP is the most exciting fighter in the UFC. #realtalk
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    no he isnt. gsp finished him twice. once when he was on top of the world and had the belt, so a 'past his prime' excuse isnt going to cut it. when hughes was fighting, nobody knew what wrestling was. thats why he had any success to begin with.

these days everybody has credentials in bjj grappling and striking and know how to defend. If you stuck a modern day GSP against all matt hughes opponents back in the day, gsp would murder them all. matt hughes has remained the same fighter he always was and never evolved. GSP has evolved and adapted to become the most dominant and well rounded welterweight the UFC will ever see.

if matt hughes was so great he wouldnt have been finished TWICE by the welterweight GOAT who doesnt finish fights
    Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    The only time GSP fought Hughes in his prime GSP tapped to an armbar with a half second left in the round

Penn is the only fighter to beat (and finish) Hughes in his prime
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited June 2013
    if he was past his prime, then why did he go on to tko bj penn afterwards? this was 2 months before gsp wrecked him. so i guess somewhere during those 2 months he became too old and washed up i guess.

lmfao gtfo
    Just givin out the D
    hughes is a one trick pony just like hendricks. thats why hendricks is gonna get smashed.
    Just givin out the D

if he was past his prime, then why did he go on to tko bj penn afterwards? this was 2 months before gsp wrecked him. so i guess somewhere during those 2 months he became too old and washed up i guess.

lmfao gtfo

Because he wasn't in his prime

It's not rocket science
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    TUF1_ said:

no he isnt. gsp finished him twice. once when he was on top of the world and had the belt

if matt hughes was so great he wouldnt have been finished TWICE by the welterweight GOAT who doesnt finish fights

Hughes made Grease tap to a sub with a second left in the round that Meisha Tate withstood. Shake my damn head.
    +1 LMAO

How many girls have had their arm broke and still didn't tap until the bitter end? Quite a few

How many girls have tapped to strikes? None that I know of except my wife
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Not quite thread worthy, just an observation:

Champs like Anderson, Jones, Aldo and Cain(or JDS) truly believe that they are the BEST. They are willing to go out and prove that they are the best at what they do. Even if one of them lost tomorrow, they would still get in the cage and do everything possible to finish their opponents until it was proven that no one in their respective division is better than them.

GSP is concerned with being the CHAMP. Deep down he knows he's not the BEST fighter in his division, which is why he fights scared. He does everything he can to avoid the risk of the better fighter winning. Unlike most champions, St Pierre is motivated by fear instead of drive to be the best.

What a sad way to create a "legazee"....

Damn that's post of the year right there ^^^
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Wanderlei_RuaWanderlei_Rua Posts: 947Free
    WarWest said:

Champs like Anderson, Jones, Aldo and Cain(or JDS) truly believe that they are the BEST. They are willing to go out and prove that they are the best at what they do. Even if one of them lost tomorrow, they would still get in the cage and do everything possible to finish their opponents until it was proven that no one in their respective division is better than them.

GSP is concerned with being the CHAMP. Deep down he knows he's not the BEST fighter in his division, which is why he fights scared. He does everything he can to avoid the risk of the better fighter winning. Unlike most champions, St Pierre is motivated by fear instead of drive to be the best.

That means a lot coming from a forum legend like yourself. Kind words indeed.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free

WarWest said:

That means a lot coming from a forum legend like yourself. Kind words indeed.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
    http://www.gsprushfit.com/

GEORGES ST-PIERRE'S 8 WEEK TRAINING SERIES

Train at home with GSP through a series of INTENSE full-body workouts that will burn off fat, build muscle, and get you lean and ripped - FAST! RUSHFIT includes over $350 in value for just 3 monthly payments of $29.99. FREE Shipping to Canada & USA!

Get ripped for summer and save 10% and get FREE shipping by entering code SUMMER at checkout. Training with Georges St-Pierre will help you build muscle, cut weight and get in the best shape of your life.

Check out some amazing RUSHFIT testimonials and success stories shared by customers like Brian Elowsky, who got lean and ripped on the 8 Week RUSHFIT program.

Just givin out the D
    edited June 2013
    crap i meant to put that as a response to that weird spammer guys thread. oh well at least i was successful 2/3 of the time

but you guys should try rushfit

Just givin out the D
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,235Free
    TUF1_ said:

crap i meant to put that as a response to that weird spammer guys thread. oh well at least i was successful 2/3 of the time

was thinking about getting it for my wife as she has a Stephan for Georges b-(
    divorce her ASAP!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,235Free
    TUF1_ said:

TUF1_ said:

divorce her ASAP!
    can i borrow Rog
    No

Rog is too valuable
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • twistedfascinationtwistedfascination < img src="PICTURE url" \>Posts: 408Free
    In 2006 the UFC generated $222,766,000 in revenue, braking the PPV industry’s all time record for a single year of sales, surpassing wrestling and boxing.

• twistedfascinationtwistedfascination < img src="PICTURE url" \>Posts: 408Free
    Original promoters of the Ultimate Fighting Championship wanted to include such sensational side shows as alligator moats and electric fences surrounding the ring. UFC Doctors of course warned against them due to the dangers the fighters could face.

TUF1_ said:

A lot of women are into gay dudes
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free

Original promoters of the Ultimate Fighting Championship wanted to include such sensational side shows as alligator moats and electric fences surrounding the ring. UFC Doctors of course warned against them due to the dangers the fighters could face.

lol wut?